Author Topic: The Religion of Peace!  (Read 12801 times)

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
The Religion of Peace!
« on: June 24, 2007, 08:34:57 PM »
Whoever gave this ridiculous moniker to Islam?  Were they trying to be sarcastic?

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
Re: The Religion of Peace!
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2007, 08:53:21 PM »
It's part of taqiyya.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2007, 12:24:55 AM »
It's just BS political correctness.
Islam is a "religion" of hatred and violence. Bush is wrong for saying otherwise as is anyone else who would say the same.

newman

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2007, 08:41:39 AM »
As Rabbi Tovia Singer says....It's not the religion of peace but the religion if pieces. They want a piece of a rabbi's lung, a piece of a jewess's leg, a piece of a jewish childs arm etc.

He's right too.

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2007, 10:20:03 AM »
That Arab PSYCHO Muhammad must have been on some Heavy Acid to believe that the Insane Cult Novel he epiphanized or more likely Hallucinated was a pathway to PEACE  :laugh:  ???

It's been only a pathway to Death and utter Destruction !
In fact Nazi-Murderers like Hitler were so infatuated with the book even though the Arabs were by no means Nordic, he believed the German people would be better of as Muslims because the Novel's doctrines would make them more "efficient Killers"!   
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2007, 05:36:06 PM »
Islam doesn't even mean peace, it means submission, directly translated but stems from a third root of the word Salaam which means peace.
The meaning has been twisted.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2007, 11:45:10 PM »
As Rabbi Tovia Singer says....It's not the religion of peace but the religion if pieces. They want a piece of a rabbi's lung, a piece of a jewess's leg, a piece of a jewish childs arm etc.

He's right too.

HAHAHA! I love that one!

I have it on MP3. I love when he 'translated' the arabic: "I like their little hats. Where can I get one?"
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2007, 04:42:25 PM »
Islam doesn't even mean peace, it means submission, directly translated but stems from a third root of the word Salaam which means peace.
The meaning has been twisted.

'Peace' comes when non muslims either submits to islam (convert), become dhimmis paying the jizya or are killed off and islam becomes dominant with no opposition.

Ban muslim immigration now!!
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

newman

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2007, 05:03:52 PM »

He's right too.

HAHAHA! I love that one!

I have it on MP3. I love when he 'translated' the arabic: "I like their little hats. Where can I get one?"

Wasn't that a scream? I loved it. (arab): "blah blah blah yehudi blah blah jihad blah blah jihad blah yehudi" (Tovia's translation) " I can't wait to kiss my next Jew" LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2007, 05:14:11 PM »
It may be interesting to note that there are Recovering MUSLIM NAZI Members in our midsts !
Interested ... :P
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2007, 05:16:23 PM »
It may be interesting to note that there are Recovering MUSLIM NAZI Members in our midsts !

I have never been a nazi. Even when i was a muslim i didn't share the same racist views as you.

newman

« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2007, 05:19:11 PM »

I have never been a nazi. Even when i was a muslim i didn't share the same racist views as you.
Dearest Sarah,

He's just winding you up.

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2007, 05:32:04 PM »
It doesn't matter Now !

Tell your Pity Party stories to your local Scheherazade !!

To be a SUBMISSIVE MUSLIM OF DEATH IS TO BE A NAZI AGAINST THE "GREAT WHITE WEST"

So how many pilgrimages did you make to DREK MECCA !
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2007, 05:47:19 PM »
It doesn't matter Now !

Tell your Pity Party stories to your local Scheherazade !!

To be a SUBMISSIVE MUSLIM OF DEATH IS TO BE A NAZI AGAINST THE "GREAT WHITE WEST"

So how many pilgrimages did you make to DREK MECCA !

None.

I really do believe you are drunk. I'm serious.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2007, 10:13:02 AM »

Not only the West, but everywhere not succumbed to sharia.

The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Abdullah

• Junior JTFer
  • Allahu Akbar - God is the Greatest
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2007, 04:28:20 AM »
In reponse to the first post, Islam is not a religion of peace. If you fight us we Will fight back. Are you claiming that Christianity or Judaism are "Religions of Peace"???
Allahu Akbar!!!- God is the Greatest

newman

« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2007, 04:30:38 AM »
In reponse to the first post, Islam is not a religion of peace. If you fight us we Will fight back. Are you claiming that Christianity or Judaism are "Religions of Peace"???

Judaism does not seek to conquer the whole world. Islam does.

Offline Abdullah

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2007, 04:58:48 AM »
Islam is trying to conquer the world!!??!!??
Maybe I missed that meeting but it seems that you don't have you facts straight. Islam can't be forced upon others as it has to be , by its very definition, a voulntary submission to the will of God

newman

« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2007, 05:06:32 AM »
Islam is trying to conquer the world!!??!!??
Maybe I missed that meeting but it seems that you don't have you facts straight. Islam can't be forced upon others as it has to be , by its very definition, a voulntary submission to the will of G-d

Bull..............!!

Qur'an:8:39 "Fight them until all opposition ends and all submit to Allah."

Offline Abdullah

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2007, 05:08:12 AM »
I challenge you to include the  two lines before and after that!!!!
« Last Edit: July 08, 2007, 05:12:09 AM by Abdullah »

newman

« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2007, 05:20:04 AM »
I challenge you to include the  two lines before and after that!!!!

What are they then?

Offline Abdullah

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2007, 05:36:02 AM »
189 They ask you (O Muhammad SAW) about the new moons. Say: These are signs to mark fixed periods of time for mankind and for the pilgrimage. It is not Al-Birr (piety, righteousness, etc.) that you enter the houses from the back but Al-Birr (is the quality of the one) who fears Allah. So enter houses through their proper doors, and fear Allah that you may be successful.   
 190 And fight in the Way of Allah those who fight you, but transgress not the limits. Truly, Allah likes not the transgressors. (This Verse is the first one that was revealed in connection with Jihad, but it was supplemented by another (V.9:36)).   
 191 And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah is worse than killing. And fight not with them at Al-Masjid-al-Haram (the sanctuary at Makkah), unless they (first) fight you there. But if they attack you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.   
 192 But if they cease, then Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.   
 193 And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah) and (all and every kind of) worship is for Allah (Alone). But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimoon (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)   
 194 The sacred month is for the sacred month, and for the prohibited things, there is the Law of Equality (Qisas). Then whoever transgresses the prohibition against you, you transgress likewise against him. And fear Allah, and know that Allah is with Al-Muttaqoon (the pious - see V.2:2) .   
 195 And spend in the Cause of Allah (i.e. Jihad of all kinds, etc.) and do not throw yourselves into destruction (by not spending your wealth in the Cause of Allah), and do good. Truly, Allah loves Al-Muhsinoon (the good-doers). 

newman

« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2007, 05:39:33 AM »
189 They ask you (O Muhammad SAW) about the new moons. Say: These are signs to mark fixed periods of time for mankind and for the pilgrimage. It is not Al-Birr (piety, righteousness, etc.) that you enter the houses from the back but Al-Birr (is the quality of the one) who fears Allah. So enter houses through their proper doors, and fear Allah that you may be successful.   
 190 And fight in the Way of Allah those who fight you, but transgress not the limits. Truly, Allah likes not the transgressors. (This Verse is the first one that was revealed in connection with Jihad, but it was supplemented by another (V.9:36)).   
 191 And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah is worse than killing. And fight not with them at Al-Masjid-al-Haram (the sanctuary at Makkah), unless they (first) fight you there. But if they attack you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.   
 192 But if they cease, then Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.   
 193 And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah) and (all and every kind of) worship is for Allah (Alone). But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimoon (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)   
 194 The sacred month is for the sacred month, and for the prohibited things, there is the Law of Equality (Qisas). Then whoever transgresses the prohibition against you, you transgress likewise against him. And fear Allah, and know that Allah is with Al-Muttaqoon (the pious - see V.2:2) .   
 195 And spend in the Cause of Allah (i.e. Jihad of all kinds, etc.) and do not throw yourselves into destruction (by not spending your wealth in the Cause of Allah), and do good. Truly, Allah loves Al-Muhsinoon (the good-doers). 

Big deal! That just says to stop fighting them if they cease their true religion and start believing in the moon-god of mecca......so what? It just proves islam's intollerence of other religions.

Offline Abdullah

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2007, 05:45:00 AM »
Actually it says if they cease then stop fighting them.
If you can't back up your lies then don't spread them, Peace

newman

« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2007, 05:49:10 AM »
Actually it says if they cease then stop fighting them.
If you can't back up your lies then don't spread them, Peace

Read it again, camel humper. It says fight them until there is no more disbelief.