Author Topic: We should boycott the upcoming Knesset elections (new Hebrew video)  (Read 998 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

We now have English subtitles for this video thanks to the great Dan Ben Noah. Just click on the "CC" button on the bottom of the video for the subtitles.

Please "like", favorite and comment. It will only take a minute. Thank you.

None of the parties or the politicians who are running are sincerely addressing Israel's most dangerous problems. These corrupt and opportunistic politicians are doing more harm than good. When we have a real rightwing Kahanist party running, we will enthusiastically support it. Until then, we should teach the politicians of the phony "right" a lesson by staying home on election day. Our only real hope for preventing Israeli national suicide is not through the Knesset, but through mass resistance on the ground to any expulsions of Jews from their land.

« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 07:16:05 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
A lot of people feel the same way about the US elections now that Romney is going to be the nominee. They wonder why they should support a phony right candidate against a liberal and they probably wonder which is worse. Of course I understand that the circumstances in the USA are very different from the circumstances in Israel but I am tempted to feel that way myself right now about the USA.

Aren't you faced with the same dilemma in some ways in Israel though, that if Israelis choose to sit out an election, it simply means they have no voice at all? Or... because of proportional representation, or other factors, does that make a difference?

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
I understand the cynicism.  When I was in Jerusalem last year, I went on Shabbat to a "Irgunist" synagogue.  The President, of the Congregation saw my strange face and came over to talk.  He was also American born.  He was the nicest man you will ever meet but I had to disagree when he told me that Nethanyahu was the greatest gift to the Jewish people since Moshe Rabbeinu. 

Chaim, one area I have to disagree with you is the prospect of stopping expulsions by physical resistance.  Once the IDF is tasked with expelling Jews they will get it done.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
No conservative should boycott the U.S. elections.  In Israel there's a different situation because they have the same problem no matter whom they choose, and the phony right has a history of damaging Israel more than the left.  That is why conservatives boycotting elections can send an effective message in Israel.  But in the United States, the damage caused by another Osama term would be severely worse than a Romney term, so if conservatives boycott U.S. elections it would lead to disaster for the country.  It would be different if the nominee were Ron Paul, Pat Buchanan, or someone like that--then it would make sense to boycott U.S. elections.

That's a good point about their phony right being more damaging. At least our phony right kills the USA more slowly to keep up appearances.

I noticed in Romney's section of his web site on health care, that he doesn't mention abortion, just Obamacare. That makes me feel very unhappy as being pro-life is one of the most important criteria for a president in my opinion.

I'm afraid that on my two most important issues, the pro-life issue and immigration, that Romney will be on the wrong side of them.

I will be on the front lines if the immigration problem gets worse and I'm horrified thinking of all the babies that are being murdered every day in this country and the harsh judgment this will bring down on the USA.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

We now have English subtitles for this video thanks to the great Dan Ben Noah. Just click on the "CC" button on the bottom of the video for the subtitles.

Please "like", favorite and comment. It will only take a minute. Thank you.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Excellent!  Liked, favorited and commented.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Looks like the elections have been called off...

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/155564

Just hours after the Knesset approved the first reading of a bill to dissolve itself and hold elections, it appears as though no early elections will be held.

Kol Yisrael radio reported that Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu and Opposition leader MK Shaul Mofaz have reached an agreement to form a national unity government.

According to the report, the Likud and Kadima parties converged at 2:00 a.m. (Israel time), and the members of both factions are being updated on the meetings between Netanyahu and Mofaz. It was also reported that Mofaz is expected to be appointed either a minister without portfolio or Homefront Defense Minister, a position recently vacated by MK Matan Vilnai (Independence).
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
   :dance:

Liked, favorited, and commented.

The great presentation that Chaim does on the pathetic lack of effective and real leadership in Israel is something that must change and the Amona type resistance is absolutely essential
to preserve the holy land and it's indigenous people. He's right that none of the parties he mentioned are worth supporting and that it always amounts to the same result and comes down to which one does more damage and in what amount of time. They must wake up and believe in and live by the law of self-preservation. Let's pray for a miracle!