Author Topic: Gay Richie taken to task  (Read 1300 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Gay Richie taken to task
« on: June 28, 2007, 05:16:11 PM »
for his pro beheading pro moslem blogging

Allyson Rowen Taylor Trashes CAIR at ‘Mighty Heart’ ScreeningJune 27, 2007 at 10:38 pm · Filed under Mideast Peace

Allyson Rowen Taylor was in her element at an interfaith screening of A Mighty Heart in Los Angeles. During the panel discussion featuring a representative of CAIR and Rabbi Dov Beliak among others, Taylor lit up the room with her bilious Islamophobia "likening CAIR's involvement to 'David Duke co-sponsoring 'Schindler's List. The only reason they like this film is because it's about a dead Jew…'"

Variety must've thought it made for a good Jewish cat fight as it featured an entire story about Taylor's eruption. Naturally, the right-wing blog world has taken up the cause. Why? Besides the fact that the panel discussion actually included a Muslim organization, which implies that Muslims don't actually relish the idea of killing Jews like Pearl, the Israel super-patriot crowd detests CAIR, likening it to an Arab terror group. In addition, I'm guessing that the film is insufficiently anti-Muslim for Judea Pearl, Daniel Pearl's neocon father, and folks like Rowen Taylor.

But before anyone else takes up this cause they ought to stop and examine their Joan of Arc. Rowen Taylor is the same person who provided dubious (in my opinion) supporting testimony claiming Rabbi Chaim Seidler Feller initiated a physical attack upon Rachel Neuwirth. She is the very same person who wrote a harassing message to the personal e mail account of Adam Horowitz, an American Friends Service Committee staff member, asking "why do you hate being a Jew, why are you in favor of murdering Jews??." (By the way, thanks again to Muzzlewatch for providing the tip that led to this story and its coverage by The Forward). It's the same Rowen Taylor who wrote a comment at Amazon about Jimmy Carter's best seller: "This is a work of a man who clarly [sic] is in cahoots with the radical Islamofacists…"

If Variety or anyone else wishes to make Rowen Taylor their poster girl regarding this movie they should know she's a well-known trash talker–anti-Muslim slurs, her speciality. All Daniel Pearl represents for her is an opportunity to promote her Islamophobic agenda. I guess a "dead Jew" (her phrase, not mine) is as good a figure as any to serve her purposes.

By the by, Variety tantalizingly writes about Rowen Taylor's recent job history, she "has been involved in orgs such as the American Jewish Congress and Stand With Us." Wonder if she's bailed out of Stand With Us just as she bailed from AJCongress. If so, that would be a very short stay with the former employer. Perhaps they found her as loose a cannon as the AJCongress' director did when he spoke with me about her job performance. Nah, given Stand With Us' Israel super-patriotism and allergy to Muslims, she and that group are a match made in heaven. I'm guessing she's still working with them, but some clarification is in order.

Hat tip to Muzzlewatch for this story.

Share & Enjoy: These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.

a mighty heart film allyson rowen taylor american jewish congress cair daniel pearl islamophobia judea pearl variety
Permalink | TrackBack

1 Comment »

Allyson Rowen Taylor said, [Look how she takes moslem butt loving homo to task]

June 28, 2007 @ 2:53 am

This Joan of Arc is still very much involved with SWU and the AJCongress. However, “Joan” is working freelance so she can devote time to her family, and so that she can open her mouth when she feel like being a loose cannon. However, to set the record straight, I did not open my mouth at the screening, I watched the movie, made notes of the comments, and listened to the stories about how Jews would rather live under Sharia law than with Christians. I do not hate Muslims, I hate liars, and CAIR is not upfront with their affiliations to terrorist groups, or those funding terror. As for my “harrassing” note to Adam Horowitz, I am still waiting for an answer. As to Rabbi Seiler Feller, he went after me too. I am named in the deposition, and there will be a nice article about it in Los Angeles Magazine. I was protected by the raging rabbi by a student, who held him off of me after he attacked Rachel Neuwirth. I am the voice that was missing during WWII. You can say what you want about me, but I will be open, vocal and use my rights as an American citizen to say what I want, when I want, and to whom I want to say it. I will not be silenced, and imtimidated. I respect the fact you have the right to blog all the insane ideas you want, and demand the same respect.
Am Yisrreal Chai
Allyson
   [/b]
« Last Edit: June 28, 2007, 05:18:19 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03