Author Topic: No more 'black' listing  (Read 1122 times)

Offline Painter

• Senior JTFer

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: No more 'black' listing
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2012, 03:27:57 PM »
I prefer the term  Afro American Listing.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2012, 06:54:20 PM »
First we weren't suppose to refer to them as "black", now we aren't allowed to refer to anything as black if it has some negative meaning.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2012, 07:56:34 PM »
What will they call the black eye?

PC is stupidity squared...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2012, 08:36:51 PM »
This would be funnier if I didn't think this was going to be the predominate way of thinking soon.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2012, 08:54:00 PM »
It was blacks themselves who wanted to be called black.  They didn't like the N-word for some reason (even though they call each other that), so people started calling them "colored".  Then they didn't like the term "colored" and wanted to be called "black".  They've switched things up so many times that my grandma has problems talking about them because she can never remember the current word to use.

I'm tempted to act super offended the next time I hear one of them say "white people" and say "Excuse me! I'm a European-American!"  :::D Then again I've decided to try to keep a low profile in public as much as possible to avoid Trayvonicidal tendencies they've been having lately.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2012, 10:19:38 PM »
It was blacks themselves who wanted to be called black.  They didn't like the N-word for some reason (even though they call each other that), so people started calling them "colored".  Then they didn't like the term "colored" and wanted to be called "black".  They've switched things up so many times that my grandma has problems talking about them because she can never remember the current word to use.
   I really don’t like getting in on this, because race to me does not matter! But I too get very sick of… I’m black, I’m colored , I’m purple, I’m afro American, WHAT IS IT THIS WEEK?

I could show you a family will from the 1700’s in Virginia. That speaks very, very highly of slaves,  and wanting them to go to righteous people  after my ggggggggreat grand father died! I think half the bullsh#t  feed to blacks is crap, and it is all part of the progressive movement! I would like to add, there were a hell of lot of slaves that were not black!

Get over it, get a job, and earn your keep!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2012, 07:12:27 AM »
   I really don’t like getting in on this, because race to me does not matter! But I too get very sick of… I’m black, I’m colored , I’m purple, I’m afro American, WHAT IS IT THIS WEEK?

I could show you a family will from the 1700’s in Virginia. That speaks very, very highly of slaves,  and wanting them to go to righteous people  after my ggggggggreat grand father died! I think half the bullsh#t  feed to blacks is crap, and it is all part of the progressive movement! I would like to add, there were a hell of lot of slaves that were not black!

Get over it, get a job, and earn your keep!

If more people would have the attitude that their well-being is their own responsibility then I think a lot of the racial tensions would be a lot lower and more harmony would happen naturally. Never perfect harmony, because that just doesn't  happen between very different types of people, but there would be more good feelings so to speak if so many blacks didn't expect whites to pay for all their needs and instead took responsibility for their own lives and pursued the American dream. I think most white people would be happy for anyone, black, or white, who was successful due to their own legitimate efforts.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2012, 02:49:47 PM »
If more people would have the attitude that their well-being is their own responsibility then I think a lot of the racial tensions would be a lot lower and more harmony would happen naturally. Never perfect harmony, because that just doesn't  happen between very different types of people, but there would be more good feelings so to speak if so many blacks didn't expect whites to pay for all their needs and instead took responsibility for their own lives and pursued the American dream. I think most white people would be happy for anyone, black, or white, who was successful due to their own legitimate efforts.

Totes totally agree with both of you!!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2012, 09:11:44 AM »
What will they call the black eye?

PC is stupidity squared...

You have a dark purple eye.
Or you have a b*k eye.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2012, 12:13:36 PM »
By the way, they are also outlawing 'monkey business' and 'going ape' and 'monkey see monkey do'