Author Topic: Fake callers to Limbaugh, Beck, Hannity  (Read 645 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Fake callers to Limbaugh, Beck, Hannity
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2012, 02:59:46 PM »
They say Sean Hannity stifles opposing phone calls i hear people call him alot with opposing phone calls
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2012, 03:01:55 PM »
They say Sean Hannity stifles opposing phone calls i hear people call him alot with opposing phone calls

They could be the actors too. What happens is the actors are given a script to say. If he gets a controlled caller who is supposed to say certain things then he will know how to answer them easily and "win" the argument.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2012, 03:04:12 PM »
They could be the actors too. What happens is the actors are given a script to say. If he gets a controlled caller who is supposed to say certain things then he will know how to answer them easily and "win" the argument.
o.k. i once got hung up on by a local radio show host
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2012, 03:09:30 PM »
o.k. i once got hung up on by a local radio show host

Why'd he hang up on you? I don't like my local ones much because they are too left wing for me.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2012, 03:20:09 PM »
Why'd he hang up on you? I don't like my local ones much because they are too left wing for me.
I said the sununu family couldn't be trusted since they claimed to be half Lebanese Christians but their name is probably sunni arab not Christian

Shot at 2010-01-03