Author Topic: no more fried chicken for obongo  (Read 3939 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
Re: no more fried chicken for obongo
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2012, 09:09:24 PM »
I wants my Kentucky Fried Chicken. UMM HMM!

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2012, 07:00:08 AM »
This is idiotic, even for this administration.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2012, 07:21:11 AM »
Well no it rather makes perfect sense; they won't have time to cook up the steamies for rations in the hope and change food lines.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2012, 07:25:01 AM »
I think that a president should try, under most circumstances, to set a good example for others, especially children who may look up to them and haven't learned yet that politicians and even their parents are just flawed human beings.  I think that it's good if they try to eat healthy in public most of the time, just as they should avoid smoking in public. On the other hand I don't think it should be against protocol for a president or other major public figure to endulge in a hamburger now and then, especially since hamburgers and fries are often seen as a typical "American" style meal and there is some symbolism to it.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2012, 07:38:30 AM »
They need to keep everyone moving forvard. Schnell!

And to Ruby, they said in the article that the president should refrain from things that cause obesity. I make sure to cook my beef dogs and burgers in every day, and while I'm obese with the BMI, my body fat is 5%. I bet they'll stop the salt too, to take away my testosterone after the brawn. I say if that metro-sexual muslim communist runt cain't handle the meat, then his a** needs a good beat!

Also, burgers are f****** awesome with hemp hearts (or hulled hemp seed), if you're into body-building, or like protein. A little hummus on one end and baba ganoush on the other, and that's a meal the big pussay o'l bum a** is gonna need a whole lotta commies to take outta my hands.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2012, 07:42:38 AM »
I think one reason that people feel that way is that obesity is such a major drain on the health care system these days and if Obama wants the government to pay for people's health care then it will be better for taxpayers if fewer people are obese. If he's gorging on junk food on a regular basis then he is setting a bad example. I don't think anyone should look to Obama for moral guidance, but ideally a president should set a moral example.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2012, 08:02:28 AM »
Obama: What? No more fried chicken?

Obama's doctor: Mr Obama, your arteries are so clogged up, you can't eat any more fried foods.

Obama: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2012, 08:40:28 AM »
I think one reason that people feel that way is that obesity is such a major drain on the health care system these days and if Obama wants the government to pay for people's health care then it will be better for taxpayers if fewer people are obese. If he's gorging on junk food on a regular basis then he is setting a bad example. I don't think anyone should look to Obama for moral guidance, but ideally a president should set a moral example.

He's not fat. So done then. You do realize if Regan swallowed a tube of mayo, nobody would care less, or cheer him on. It a bit difficult what needs to be said, so lets do it together, and slow: C-u-l-t o-f p-e-r-s-o-n-a-l-i-t-y.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2012, 08:50:35 AM »
He's not fat. So done then. You do realize if Regan swallowed a tube of mayo, nobody would care less, or cheer him on. It a bit difficult what needs to be said, so lets do it together, and slow: C-u-l-t o-f p-e-r-s-o-n-a-l-i-t-y.

Back then I don't think there was as much focus on obesity as there is now either. It's not about whether Obama's fat or not. Obviously he's not. It's about setting a good example for kids and others who may look up to someone in an office like the president.

I don't think that junk food should be banned but certainly sending a message that it's to be consumed in moderation is a good thing.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2012, 10:33:25 AM »
Back then I don't think there was as much focus on obesity as there is now either. It's not about whether Obama's fat or not. Obviously he's not. It's about setting a good example for kids and others who may look up to someone in an office like the president.

I don't think that junk food should be banned but certainly sending a message that it's to be consumed in moderation is a good thing.

Ice cream, fuzzy peaches and coke (diet will make tumors in your brain, and fat ones) is junk food. I don't consider any meat junk food. And no, I don't think he should send the message that burgers should be consumed in moderation (well at least the way I bbq em'). Only that if you eat more burgers, do more pull-ups. Besides, every once in a while I fat up for a month with retarded amounts of meat, and then when I go all out 'm heavier, so I gain weight faster. I know girls don't really do pull-ups, so jog and stick to salad, but if anything, Obama's culinary preferences are of such minute interest to me, I wouldn't be talking about this if I wasn't starved for meaningful conversation after a month of three jobs, and one moving job where I learned wayy too much Spanish, so I quit that. I wonder what job I'll do this week...

Actually though, the fact that you're agreeing with the news lizards (according to British sword  :::D) brings up a serious problem. Obama politics is like reading sports news. 1/3 of calories consumed in America is soft drinks, which are ok rarely when you're actually running, but it makes you tired and is useless. Meat is not the biggest threat facing America's health. Seinfeld re-runs and sitting all day at the zombie tube are more like it (I know, but I go through a series of twelve exercises when I write these things (people can't say anything to me at any of my jobs because I'm younger and do more better in less time, and can easily have people fired in at least one job)), and the fact that Obama's lunch is a headline deeply scares me.

If you could be really that lazy as to blame a lack of physical activity on what is apparently the role model now, you need to take charge of your running shoes. Obama's actions were never a standard I looked to emulate, so why the h*** should I care this time?

Last story you get from me; when I was 13, I weighed 200 pounds. Then when I was 16, I worked out for two months, by myself, without any change to my eating habits except not eating cake at a birthday once to show off, and I was 170 of pure muscle. I say that a picture of Obuma sitting on a couch is a way worse influence than a hotdog. And either way, I care less about his life then the fact that he's ruining mine by smooching muzzies and destroying the country. This isn't a sitcom; I don't care what he sings or eats. I just want him to do less of both, and do something for the country, you know, politically, and not have to set a good role model for the kids. I mean he already defends abominable unions; if your kid is influenced by this fruit as a role model, slap him.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2012, 11:37:52 PM »
I don't think meat is bad for people necessarily but I do think that you need to be careful about your cholesterol if you eat a lot of meat because it has a lot of saturated fat (which isn't necessarily bad for you in moderation either). Dieticians usually tell people to eat a deck of cards sized portion of meat with their meal and fill the rest of the plate with plant foods. For a lot of men especially this isn't always realistic like if you do a lot of exercise you might need more protein.

I'm not a vegetarian but I do try to watch my calorie intake and I notice that a lot of times switching out for a Boca vegan burger (yeah I know that's not meat) or 98% fat free hot dog if I want to eat those types of things saves me some calories that I can spend on something else that day. It takes some getting used to but really isn't that bad.

I like those little purple potatoes too, they can be portioned out easily because they're small and they have extra antioxidants in them.

So sometimes I'll have a vegan burger on 45 calorie bread slices with some purple potatoes and a single of kraft fat free american cheese and the calorie count really isn't that bad and it's basically like the stereotypical burger and fries but much healthier.

By the way I don't believe that artificial sweeteners cause cancer. The last I heard about that was that it only happened in male rats (not female rats) and at huge megadoses and the effects were never replicated in humans, either male or female, so yes I'll drink some diet soda sometimes in the summer. :)

When I get sick sometimes it's easier to hydrate with diet ginger ale or 7up than it is with plain water too. I've gotten sick a lot less often since working my overnight shift though because I'm not in contact with as many people.

I'm not really talking about Obama in particular. I don't care what he does. I was talking about the office of the president itself. That ideally a president should be someone that people can look up to morally and as a good role model example. In real life this will probably never be the case.

I'm 21 and I play basketball and football, do multiple types of martial arts, and do extremely strenuous work sometimes for money when I'm bored of the girls in the gym, or, can't see them... (even though I actually studied in, as well as the effects of trans and saturated fats in depth) the only thing I care to know about cholesterol is it tastes good with salt and meat. And I love vegetables asparagus just lightly boiled or spinach the same way is awesome, or I honestly like to eat everything (except star fruit I tried a decade or so ago and not that) so yeah vegetables go great before my burgers too.

Also, I would recommend to not watch your calorie intake. Don't eat obviously poisoned food with a billion chemicals and sucrose, but everyone I see worrying about that always gets fatter and fails, unlike the girls that do some jogging, squats, holding very enticing/strenuous positions and eat half a burger with me. And salad.

I tried the vegan burger once, and just maybe post-traumatic stress disorder is the reason it never made it back on the grocery list...

I also really hate to do this, but yes aspartame intake is directly related to brain tumors. (I can't remember why I know this) It was invented after a sceintist who was search for an embalming agent for the dead tasted it and found it sweet. Less than 5 years after "nutra-sweet" was released, brain cancer rates skyrocketed in excess of 150% increase. There's a whole movie outline the health effects somewhere, I just don't want to look for you. Maybe if you ask nicely, and are skilled in massage ;)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2012, 08:40:02 AM »
Everybody has to do what they think is right for them.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2012, 12:16:53 AM »
Everybody has to do what they think is right for them.

That causes problems. They should do what is right. That's why we have elitism, silly.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2012, 01:30:34 AM »
NO! it's called FREEDOM!
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 10:05:29 AM by Ephraim »
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2012, 05:02:10 AM »
Have Mercy! Can't the president of the United States as well as the rest of us eat as we please  :::D... Honestly its getting to the point where life is becoming a misery... Not everyone can survive on a soybean and grass diet...  No smoking, No red meat, No pork, No fried foods, No salt or sugar... I am sure I am only scratching the surface of "NO" here... Have people lost all ability to make life choices  for themselves? I don't recall there being problem about all this garbage 20 or 30 years ago... The more they get into all this food regulation the bigger and fatter society is becoming... Possibly people  need to use their own head and moderate what they eat on their own... Soon they will be telling us how many squares of toilet paper  we are allowed to expend at each sitting... But wait... I seem to remember some controversy over that issue a while back also.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2012, 05:06:07 AM »
Have Mercy! Can't the president of the United States as well as the rest of us eat as we please  :::D... Honestly its getting to the point where life is becoming a misery... Not everyone can survive on a soybean and grass diet...  No smoking, No red meat, No pork, No fried foods, No salt or sugar... I am sure I am only scratching the surface of "NO" here... Have people lost all ability to make life choices  for themselves? I don't recall there being problem about all this garbage 20 or 30 years ago... The more they get into all this food regulation the bigger and fatter society is becoming... Possibly people  need to use their own head and moderate what they eat on their own... Soon they will be telling us how many squares of toilet paper  we are allowed to expend at each sitting... But wait... I seem to remember some controversy over that issue a while back also.

I do think that personal responsibility is what it's all about. I am concerned that a lot of the pro-health stuff, especially as espoused by people like Michelle Obama, is just meant to control people and limit choices. On the other hand there is merit in trying to be healthy. I don't think the government has any place telling people what to eat and not eat though.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2012, 08:36:46 AM »
It's very bad that food has become a political issue and imposing leftists tell us what's healthy or not based on their political agenda. Did you notice how leftists politicians basically wiped out within a few weeks an industry by slandering so called "pink slime" ?

On the other hand I notice Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh defiantly tell people to eat all the junk food they want, with as much sugar salt and oil as they want.

Bottom line is don't ever let politicians tell you what to eat or not to eat but be wise enough to check for yourself what's good for you.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2012, 10:33:08 AM »
It's very bad that food has become a political issue and imposing leftists tell us what's healthy or not based on their political agenda. Did you notice how leftists politicians basically wiped out within a few weeks an industry by slandering so called "pink slime" ?

On the other hand I notice Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh defiantly tell people to eat all the junk food they want, with as much sugar salt and oil as they want.

Bottom line is don't ever let politicians tell you what to eat or not to eat but be wise enough to check for yourself what's good for you.

I was telling people when all this was going on that the pink slime didn't gross me out and that I thought people were making a big deal out of nothing.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2012, 11:11:43 AM »
I was telling people when all this was going on that the pink slime didn't gross me out and that I thought people were making a big deal out of nothing.
I am grossed out by meat products in general but at first I was inclined to believe Jamie Oliver and  leftists that said it was basically reprocessed rotten garbage. Then I learned out of curiosity the facts that it's basically meat from small cuts separated from fat by centrifuge. And also the ammonia treatment doesn't seem to me dangerous or harmful because even if there is trace ammonia it poses no risks whereas lots of processed food undergo much more nastier treatment with scary trace leftovers. For example the process of sugar refining involves soaking the sugar in formaldehyde.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2012, 11:41:12 AM »
I think Obama can eat what he wants. What counts is that he is out of office.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2012, 11:58:49 AM »
I think Obama can eat what he wants. What counts is that he is out of office.

Good point

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2012, 01:06:29 PM »
Whoever said eat soybeans, REALLY, REALLY DON'T F****** EAT THAT. Unless you're about to let it ferment for two years in the ancient Chinese preparation method, and use SPARINGLY, brig trwabol frwum a swoybeen. It's a lie that their ancestors used it anywhere near as much as they do now (a lie the Chinese public mostly swallows).

Soy as it is currently contains about 3000 times more estrogen than breast milk. For guys, bad. Women, think twice; that's an incomplete "synthetic" form of this hormone, and will drastically augment that probability of developing breast cancer.

Obviously, you can't eat mcdonalds twice a day. Personally, I'm far too paranoid to let someone cook my meal that I can't tip, so I never actually eat fast food (and I never eat breaded meat I didn't see before the breading, so no General Tao cat for me), but when I played football other guys would, and they never got as fat as the wimps that spewed healthy propaganda on everyone and sat at the chess club. Heck if we started milita units everywhere and trained half the country to kick muzzie a**, the burgers would make Americans double the baddest nation per person in the world.

Say burgers are stealing kids and eating babies if you please, but a nation of soy eating V8 drinking men would be under constant threat from their violent chipmunk neighbors from the trees.