Author Topic: 5000 French Jews attend aliyah fair  (Read 3191 times)

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
Re: 5000 French Jews attend aliyah fair
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2012, 07:10:24 AM »
Its the only right move to do! :dance:

Offline Moesia Superior

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2012, 07:55:47 AM »
            France. Land of the rule of law and the social justice! Cradle of the modern republican political system and the secular state! Paris as the cultural capital of the world and the an intellectual center, rightfully carries these attributes!  In another city, Toulose, were killed children, Jewish children! In the middle of the street in broad daylight, without hesitation and the mercy, were shot their childhood.
            Tens of thousands on that day, in the same Paris, hundreds of thousands in France, millions in Europe is screaming: Allahu akbar! A new martyr has gone to heaven, to the glory of God and in honor of his name! I have no words! But Sarkozy had. He asked why the children were not buried in France, but in Israel! What kind of hypocrisy and the meanness!
            Why the Jews go to Israel? Fear? I do not think so! Security under the rockets fired by Hamas, certainly not! Go because of bitter taste in the mouth, bitter taste of humiliation that every Christian and the Jew tasted! Coward, the Bolshevik liberals who turn Europe into a safe house for terrorists and radical Islamists, just do not have measure!
            Filthy atheists and the semi-literate politicians just do not know how to underline the border line between permissible and the impermissible. What should happen, to be said: ENOUGH, this is unacceptable and inadmissible. What is the number of dead children, raped girls , mutilated with bombs, so that the votes of Muslims are less worthy of Jews and Christians lives? What is this number? Is there anyway?
             Unfortunately, these sad departing columns, are only the beginning and repeated departures those that we look in black and white films and the photographs. Except that this time will enhance these columns with the Christians!
             I hope that this will not happen, but my conjecture are mixed! I fear that our descendants, that we leave our grandchildren a lot dirtier and the more dangerous place to live, but we have inherited from our ancestors! This is our shame! We must not leave our battles to our children! For every drop of blood of our children, we are responsible!

English is not my native language, so I ask for an apology for the mistakes concluding sentences and spelling. I hope you understand the meaning of this text!
Greetings from Belgrade, Serbia

Slobodan
"Cowards die many times before their deaths, the valiant never taste of death but once"
William Shakespeare  " Julius Caesar" 1599 AD

Offline Right-Nationalist

• Junior JTFer
  • Proud White Guy & Righteous Gentile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2012, 07:14:29 PM »
Hope they enjoy Israel!
 :dance:
-Right-Nationalist.
naziism is a branch of communism; Fascism is anti-nazi! NAZIS MURDERING TRUE FASCISTS:
http://www.sicilianculture.com/news/2003-genocide.htm (ethnic cleansing of fascist Italians by ustaša crorats in Mussolini-era)
I support Revisionist Maximalism (Jewish Fascism) very much as well. I'm 100% fascist (╟)
 ☭=卐, but ╟≠卐

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2012, 02:15:33 PM »
 :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Good for them. Israel is their homeland not France.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision