Author Topic: Police officer suspended for salafist links  (Read 2681 times)

Offline Moesia Superior

• Junior JTFer
Re: Police officer suspended for salafist links
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2012, 07:26:08 PM »
Police spokesman Lars Lindemann told Reuters on Thursday the 31-year-old officer, identified as Ali K., had helped distribute "radical materials" promoting Islam at information stands in the western town of Duisburg.

We need to slowly get used on such titles! I was not surprised at all! They would slap us as b*****s! We did not deserve any better! They will rape our sisters and daughters, and we will argue in the European Parliament about inclusion the mujahedin and the Taliban in the community! You know, on the liberal way with the taste of Bolshevism!
 :yuck:

Greetings from Belgrade, Serbia
Slobodan
"Cowards die many times before their deaths, the valiant never taste of death but once"
William Shakespeare  " Julius Caesar" 1599 AD

Offline Right-Nationalist

• Junior JTFer
  • Proud White Guy & Righteous Gentile
Re: Police officer suspended for salafist links
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2012, 07:13:51 PM »
Great- terrorists in the police force. Say no, you're a racist. [censored] liberals, so hellbent on destroying society.
-Right-Nationalist.
naziism is a branch of communism; Fascism is anti-nazi! NAZIS MURDERING TRUE FASCISTS:
http://www.sicilianculture.com/news/2003-genocide.htm (ethnic cleansing of fascist Italians by ustaša crorats in Mussolini-era)
I support Revisionist Maximalism (Jewish Fascism) very much as well. I'm 100% fascist (╟)
 ☭=卐, but ╟≠卐