Author Topic: US Fears Israeli Attack On Iran At Any Moment. Article  (Read 572 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
US Fears Israeli Attack On Iran At Any Moment. Article
« on: May 11, 2012, 07:49:24 PM »
If the Israeli airforce can pull this off, they will change the course of history by preventing a Nuclear Holocaust against 6 million Israeli Jews.    This attack will go down in the history books as one of the most daring airforce attacks of all time.  A 3,000 mile Israeli  airforce attack-squadran trip to Iran  to take out a Nuclear program built and designed for a Holocaust against the Jewish people.    The Jew Haters  across the globe will have to swallow an awfully big pill!  And they might just choke.

http://rt.com/usa/news/us-attack-iran-strike-036/

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Re: US Fears Israeli Attack On Iran At Any Moment. Article
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2012, 12:58:21 AM »
If I lived down the street from you and I told you that, if I could, I'd bomb your house to smithereens.  Then you find out that, in my basement, I'm building all sorts of bombs.  But I tell you, "No, I'm not building bombs.  I have all these chemicals but I'm not building an actual bomb."   What kind of shmuck would sit around and wait to see if I get my bombs working or not?!?

Bomb the sites already and be done with it!  I mean, really, what's at stake here?  ONLY THE SURVIVAL OF ISRAEL!!  HELLO!!

NEVER AGAIN!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2012, 01:01:33 AM »
I pray they win.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Painter

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2012, 08:08:48 AM »
I pray they win. They will win because they must win.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2012, 08:32:35 AM »
I just hope it's true this time. How many years have we been waiting for Israel to do something about Iran?

Offline Moesia Superior

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2012, 09:20:59 AM »
I think that is waiting for resolution of the situation in Syria. It is not technically possible to stroke with the F15 at such a distance! That this is not a major problem, Iran's nuclear program would be a history! Without of cruise missiles from the U.S. Navy in the Gulf, it will be difficult! Someone mentioned the secret bases in Tajikistan, which makes sense, but how realistic are these assumptions do not know! I know one thing, if the IAF move, failure is not an option!
"Cowards die many times before their deaths, the valiant never taste of death but once"
William Shakespeare  " Julius Caesar" 1599 AD