Author Topic: Blacks: Darlings of the America-Hating Media (old JTF video)  (Read 395 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Blacks: Darlings of the America-Hating Media (old JTF video)
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2012, 06:36:48 PM »
This is featured on my JTF enthusiast YT channel as are many other classics.  Unfortunately, I am locked out of that channel and can only re-enter by giving my personal telephone number

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2012, 06:44:58 PM »
This is featured on my JTF enthusiast YT channel as are many other classics.  Unfortunately, I am locked out of that channel and can only re-enter by giving my personal telephone number

בס''ד

Zootube has done that to a number of channels. They are trying to force people to give them their telephone numbers and other personal information. We cannot enter some of our channels because of this. But at least our videos are still playing on the channels even if we can't enter to make administrative channel changes.

BTW our old channels bring us many thousands of views.

You can always create a new channel on zootube if you want to be able to enter administratively.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2012, 06:51:38 PM »
בס''ד

Zootube has done that to a number of channels. They are trying to force people to give them their telephone numbers and other personal information. We cannot enter some of our channels because of this. But at least our videos are still playing on the channels even if we can't enter to make administrative channel changes.

BTW our old channels bring us many thousands of views.

You can always create a new channel on zootube if you want to be able to enter administratively.

I had a lot of great JTF programs uploaded to that channel.  The channel is still there.  I need to make a new google email account and rebegin the process

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2012, 07:11:40 PM »
Speaking of classic JTF videos, you can view 8 here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/BaltimoreJew08/videos

Offline GreenLightToGo

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2012, 10:29:44 PM »
I think it's 147 years now since slavery ended... and counting.

Our Republican politicians are so spineless.  Every election the majority of blacks (through their organizations & leadership) ignore Republican politicians with the excuse that Republicans "think they're better than them", and the Republican politicians just sit there and take it.  Can't even one of them speak up about how outrageously ignorant it is of most blacks to do that?

The Democratic Party at this point is a party of comedians (like Jon Stewart & Bill Maher) because you'd have to be a cynical person to support pandering to the attitude of most blacks.

If your house is on fire and you call 911, do you say that you want firemen to come to your house who don't think they're better than you, or do you ask for firemen who can get the job done?  The attitude of most blacks in this country is insane.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2012, 10:35:08 PM »
Just use real player to download and then re-upload the videos to a new channel. I think youtube admins changed my password on my obamawilllose2012 account or someone hacked it and changed the password because I can't access it and that was going to be my main account for the anti-Obama campaign this time. I'm at least still able to access Rubystars0000 so I'm using that one.