Author Topic: Info wanted...  (Read 4673 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Info wanted...
« on: June 25, 2007, 11:40:57 PM »
Hey, does anybody here know (and if this is confidential and cannot be shared, I totally understand and will not ask again):

--David HaIvri's real name and age? (is HaIvri a pseudonym?)
--what his rank in the Shabak is? (I assume that owing to his command position within the Revava operation and number of years in business, fairly high)
--his estimated income?
--where he lives (can be approximate)?

If you only wish to respond to me via PM that is fine.

Just curious,
Chaimfan
« Last Edit: June 25, 2007, 11:42:35 PM by C.F. »

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
Re: Info wanted...
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2007, 11:51:59 PM »
--David HaIvri's real name and age? (is HaIvri a pseudonym?)

He used to go by the name Axelrod (i'm not sure about the spelling). I don't know when or why he changed his name. Maybe the Shabak didn't like his old name.

--where he lives (can be approximate)?

He lives in K'far Tapuach.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2007, 11:54:24 PM »
--what his rank in the Shabak is? (I assume that owing to his command position within the Revava operation and number of years in business, fairly high)

He founded Revava. He didn't need to work the way up there. It was his to begin with.

No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."

Joe Schmo

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2007, 11:55:49 PM »
Is he the same Axelrod that debated Rabbi Kahane?
« Last Edit: June 26, 2007, 12:06:37 AM by Scriabin »

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2007, 11:57:20 PM »
Is he the same Axelrod that debated Rabbi kahane?

No, though they may be related, I don't know.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2007, 11:58:10 PM »

He founded Revava. He didn't need to work the way up there. It was his to begin with.

No, you missed my point. I meant that since he was entrusted with a major operation to infiltrate and subvert Hilltop Youth that he had achieved a high rank in Shabak.

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2007, 12:03:36 AM »

No, you missed my point. I meant that since he was entrusted with a major operation to infiltrate and subvert Hilltop Youth that he had achieved a high rank in Shabak.

Oh. David was a student in Rabbi Meir Kahane's ztvk"l hy"d Yeshiva in Israel. He had a head start in the Kahane movement.

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2007, 12:05:10 AM »
C.F.,

Why do you care about David Ha'Ivri.

By now most "Kahanist" know that he is a traitor.

Maybe the Shabak fired him already? At this point I think that he is useless.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2007, 12:06:11 AM »
In other words, he was a Shabak infiltrator from waaay back. Could you give me approximately what years these were?

Do you think there is any way at all that HaIvri, considering he once was a student of the Rav's, could have indirectly (through the Shabak) leaked to the CIA where he would be in New York City when he was assassinated?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2007, 12:07:38 AM »
C.F.,

Why do you care about David Ha'Ivri.

By now most "Kahanist" know that he is a traitor.

Maybe the Shabak fired him already? At this point I think that he is useless.
I don't think they would fire him. He is probably of very high rank and besides they probably still figure he can compete with JTF.

I care about him in the fact that it's always good to know as much as possible on our enemies. That is all.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2007, 12:08:20 AM »
PS: He is on my mind right now because of the thread posted here "Volunteer Revava Kapos".

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2007, 12:20:47 AM »
In other words, he was a Shabak infiltrator from waaay back. Could you give me approximately what years these were?

Do you think there is any way at all that HaIvri, considering he once was a student of the Rav's, could have indirectly (through the Shabak) leaked to the CIA where he would be in New York City when he was assassinated?

He may have turned traitor many years after he got involved. Often, the authorities will build up a criminal case against someone and give them the ultimatum of going to jail or turning informer. Hey may be doing this to keep out of jail.

Rabbi Kahane was killed during a public speech. There was no secret about the location. I highly doubt that they needed an informer to inform them of where Rabbi Kahane was speaking. All you needed to do was see an ad in the paper of pick up a JDL flier.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2007, 12:31:49 AM »
HaIvri is just too enthusiastic about what he does. I don't really get the impression he was forced to become an agent or face jail.

As for Rav Kahane's assassination, whatever the means, I just really suspect the CIA solicited and helped Nosair and his co-planners. I disagree with Chaim that they simply knew about the plot and did nothing.

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2007, 12:34:09 AM »
HaIvri is just too enthusiastic about what he does. I don't really get the impression he was forced to become an agent or face jail.

As for Rav Kahane's assassination, whatever the means, I just really suspect the CIA solicited and helped Nosair and his co-planners. I disagree with Chaim that they simply knew about the plot and did nothing.

I don't think that it was the CIA. It may have been the FBI but probably the Mossad.

I don't think that Ha'Ivri had any part in it.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2007, 12:36:30 AM »
I don't think that it was the CIA. It may have been the FBI but probably the Mossad.
Hmmm. Maybe. I suspect our own government because Jorge Homo Wahhabi Bush (Bush Sr.) and his buttbuddy Secretary of State James "F The Hews" Baker both hated Jews and Israel with a passion. Of course the Mossad also hates Jews with a passion, so you might be onto something.

I don't think that Ha'Ivri had any part in it.
Maybe not, but I am sure that he rejoiced anyway.

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2007, 12:49:29 AM »
Why is the consensus here that he is a traitor? Thanks in advance the the response.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2007, 12:53:22 AM »
He runs the anti-JTF and anti-Kahanist website Revava, while pretending that he really is a Kahanist. Our battles with him and his fellow Shabak members goes back a couple of years. Have you ever heard Chaim talk about him?

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2007, 01:04:49 AM »
David Ha'Ivri led a campaign to expel Yekutiel Ben Yaakov's guard dog program from K'far Tapuach.

Only months after the program had to end due to Ha'Ivri, after a few attacks by Arabs, the Mayor welcomed the program back.

David Ha'Ivri is an informer, and it is about Jews like him that we pray 3 times a day in shemonai esrei "V'lamalshinim al tehi tikvah..." (and may the informers have no hope...)

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2007, 01:09:51 AM »
We all know the things he has done. HaIvri loves the Muslim Nazis and wants to protect them in all ways. He is a racist pig (he is a Jewish supremacist who calls all Gentiles "goy", regardless of how much they love Israel), but yet he loves Arabs. He calls Chaim Hitler because he does not want to expel the Arabs like Chaim does.

What a hypocritical piece of Amalek dreck.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2007, 01:15:19 AM »
Haivri is a traitor and if the Kahanists take power in Israel, he should be tried and executed for being an informer.  Either they guy is just mentally insane and only after power so he tries to undermine his competition; or the Shabbak had a charges against him like suggested and they offered him to work with them in exchange for looking the other way.  Or it's a combination of both. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2007, 01:25:15 AM »
or the Shabbak had a charges against him like suggested and they offered him to work with them in exchange for looking the other way.  Or it's a combination of both. 
Maybe so, but he strikes me as being purely out to subvert patriotic Jews. I think he chose this career.