Author Topic: Barack Hussein Obama Supports Homosexual "Marriage" (Shlomo video in English!)  (Read 4360 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

We have created both English and Hebrew videos on this subject.

Please "like", favorite and comment on both videos. It will only take a minute. Thank you.

And please "like", favorite and comment on our Hebrew version of the video:

« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 12:55:26 AM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
   :dance:

Liked, favorited, and commented.

Chaim speaks of this immoral, unnatural habit that is contributing to the complete moral collapse of this great nation. Pretty soon, Americans will be apologizing for being heterosexual LOL. But seriously, it might exist in the animal kingdom however, among humans must have no physical, religious, or spiritual place in this world that HaShem created.
He's right, we are all G-d's children and those that have these afflictions can and must change these ways and we pray that they will,  Amen!

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

I knew this would happen. The "gays" are going nuts over this video. They are calling me a "kyke" (that's how they misspell it) and writing all types of Nazi-like anti-Semitism. They are also flagging the video as "hate speech". Considering how zootube is so pro-Sodomite, they will probably remove the video. If they do, we'll put it up again.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
The pictures are hilarious

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Excellent video!       

One thing that is evident each and everyday is that Barack Hussein Obama's number one priority is to remain in the oval office beyond January,  2013.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
I like the video and I think the message is an important one, especially for gays making a choice to not act on homosexual interests.  There should be an outlet for gays to be around heterosexuals who are willing to be supportive and decent if someone just does not want to be gay.  The current culture's emphasis to love everything gay is reflective of this knee jerk idiocy we see everywhere.  Either a person has to surround themselves with libtards or well there is no other choice... 

Also this emphasis of gay being everything, the very mater of the person, as if it is the essence of the person's being is a grave error. 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
I like the video and I think the message is an important one, especially for gays making a choice to not act on homosexual interests.  There should be an outlet for gays to be around heterosexuals who are willing to be supportive and decent if someone just does not want to be gay.  The current culture's emphasis to love everything gay is reflective of this knee jerk idiocy we see everywhere.  Either a person has to surround themselves with libtards or well there is no other choice... 

Also this emphasis of gay being everything, the very mater of the person, as if it is the essence of the person's being is a grave error.

This is just an idea I had and I don't know if it's true or not but I figured I'd throw it out there and see what people think. Sometimes I think gay people get very emotionally attached to the social construct of a being a gay or lesbian as "a type of person to be" rather than a choice of behavior, because it fills a psychological need for them to feel normal. Sort of like "It's not just me, there's this whole community of people, normal people, just like me, that feel this way". and so they feel as if the unnatural or sinful urges are something they don't have to be concerned about.

I was thinking of how the deaf community had built their own sort of deaf culture and many of them refuse to recognize being deaf as being disabled. If you call being deaf a disability then they feel very offended. In the same way if you tell someone with homosexuality that there is something wrong with it, they can get very offended and say there is nothing wrong with them.

Most people that are deaf can't help being deaf and it makes sense in some ways for them to create a community around their difference, but I think there's a real danger when something sinful like homosexuality forms a community and culture around itself and causes individuals to identify as a part of that culture. If they were to move away from the sinful lifestyle they lose that sense of identity as well.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
This is just an idea I had and I don't know if it's true or not but I figured I'd throw it out there and see what people think. Sometimes I think gay people get very emotionally attached to the social construct of a being a gay or lesbian as "a type of person to be" rather than a choice of behavior, because it fills a psychological need for them to feel normal. Sort of like "It's not just me, there's this whole community of people, normal people, just like me, that feel this way". and so they feel as if the unnatural or sinful urges are something they don't have to be concerned about.

I was thinking of how the deaf community had built their own sort of deaf culture and many of them refuse to recognize being deaf as being disabled. If you call being deaf a disability then they feel very offended. In the same way if you tell someone with homosexuality that there is something wrong with it, they can get very offended and say there is nothing wrong with them.

Most people that are deaf can't help being deaf and it makes sense in some ways for them to create a community around their difference, but I think there's a real danger when something sinful like homosexuality forms a community and culture around itself and causes individuals to identify as a part of that culture. If they were to move away from the sinful lifestyle they lose that sense of identity as well.

I don't know Ruby Stars.  I never understood why people who couldn't hear wouldn't want to hear.  I also don't understand that even people who choose to be gay would choose to pick a president based on that one issue.  President Obama is a bad president, no individual characteristics should change this basic understanding of where we are at as a nation

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
I don't know Ruby Stars.  I never understood why people who couldn't hear wouldn't want to hear.  I also don't understand that even people who choose to be gay would choose to pick a president based on that one issue.  President Obama is a bad president, no individual characteristics should change this basic understanding of where we are at as a nation

I don't believe most people consciously choose their inclinations but if they are having inclinations for the same sex I think they should do what they can to try to reject that and avoid acting on it. The problem comes in, in my opinion when society as a whole has decided to call someone with such inclinations "a" homosexual. As in, an essential part of who they are, rather than a type of behavior, or a person who happens to have those feelings, and might be able to work on changing them. I think people likely internalize this identity as something that is attached as strongly to them as an ethnic identity or religious belief. No wonder they feel that they've "always been this way" and "can't change it". I don't necessarily think that everyone with homosexual inclinations SHOULD try to be heterosexual, although some may be able to achieve this successfully. They should however not act on the homosexual feelings they have because that's what's sinful.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Ok, the information is starting to come in on the sites that are linking this video.  Basically two bunghole-buggering bloggers posted the video on their sicko websites and so that's why a bunch of lisping lunatics have descended onto the video:

lol

Seeing us called a "Jewish hate group" in print is shocking to me.  A shocking level of stupidity by the authors of such statements.     The people who condem us are the haters.

• Gold Star JTF Member
Who the flip is Brent Young?

Maybe he's the guy with the purple goatee.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Since our video was not in violation of youtube's rules of "political correctness", the massive flagging campaign by homosexuals did not succeed in getting the video removed. So they decided to try a different tactic in their desperate campaign to silence our very effective message: one of the homosexuals claimed that we infringed on his copyright by using a picture that he took.

Brent Douglas Young is an old ugly homosexual transvestite who has taken literally hundreds of pictures of other old ugly transvestites and has copyrighted all of the pictures. Brent Douglas Young claims that we infringed on his copyright by using one of his pictures. Legally he is completely wrong. We have every right to use copyrighted pictures that are on public display if our purpose is satire or political commentary. In our case, our purpose was both satire and political commentary. If there ever was a law suit and we counter sued, we would win. But we don't have the time to bother with this, and so we simply reuploaded the video without this Sodomite deviant's ugly picture of an old man with a purple beard, makeup and purple eye color.

Please "like", favorite and comment once again on the new video and on the Hebrew version of the same video. And if you want to join in the usual arguments with the Sodomites who spam our videos with anti-Semitic and Nazi comments, please do so. The two videos are shown above but I will place them down here as well:

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
Great video!

People are calling that guy's makup and beard purple, but it's blue, right? It doesn't look at all purple to me. Well maybe slightly so above the eyes.

• Gold Star JTF Member
Lol I made a pretty good guess.   How did I know that purple goatee would somehow be involved in this.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
I've knows lots of gay guys in my college days.  Never have I heard any of them tell me they wanted to marry and have children.  It's only about 20 years later that there's been this organized push for gay marriage. 

But there's something else I want to know. 

Now that Obozo has come out in favor of gay marriage, does that mean that rabbis, priests, ministers, pastors, etc. will be forced to perform to perform these types of weddings?  Will we all be treated to another Sandra Fluke type who'll come out and say rabbis and clergy "must" officiate at these weddings?  I believe we will.   The religious freedom of these people won't matter in the least. 

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
I've knows lots of gay guys in my college days.  Never have I heard any of them tell me they wanted to marry and have children.  It's only about 20 years later that there's been this organized push for gay marriage. 

But there's something else I want to know. 

Now that Obozo has come out in favor of gay marriage, does that mean that rabbis, priests, ministers, pastors, etc. will be forced to perform to perform these types of weddings?  Will we all be treated to another Sandra Fluke type who'll come out and say rabbis and clergy "must" officiate at these weddings?  I believe we will.   The religious freedom of these people won't matter in the least.

Hi Lisa,

I agree with this concern.  From what I have read, the answer to your question is no.  I have heard gay people who express the desire to get married say that they have no right to force that on a church.   I think those people are a significant minority, though clearly not the nutjobs that responded on Chaim's original video.   Most of the world is stupid and even worse expect the universe to fall in line with their demands. 

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Hi Lisa,

I agree with this concern.  From what I have read, the answer to your question is no.  I have heard gay people who express the desire to get married say that they have no right to force that on a church.   I think those people are a significant minority, though clearly not the nutjobs that responded on Chaim's original video.   Most of the world is stupid and even worse expect the universe to fall in line with their demands.

Thanks for your response Mmmm hmmmm....

I think this *will* be forced on religious leaders.  It's only a matter of time.

But here's what I don't understand.  The gay guys I've know have not been religious in the least.  So for example, if they don't believe in Christianity, why on earth would they want to marry in a church.  Same holds true for Jewish homosexuals. 

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Thanks for your response Mmmm hmmmm....

I think this *will* be forced on religious leaders.  It's only a matter of time.

But here's what I don't understand.  The gay guys I've know have not been religious in the least.  So for example, if they don't believe in Christianity, why on earth would they want to marry in a church.  Same holds true for Jewish homosexuals.

I totally agree with you Lisa

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member

It's not that hard to understand. The churches and synagogues of America have historically been centers where Bible-based morality is taught and propagated. They have also been important institutions in society. Liberalism wasn't going to stop its march through the institutions and leave those untouched. When liberals got done with them, "main line" denominations of Christianity now support abortion and gay perversion and you've got lesbian so-called rabbis in your synagogues. The infiltrators didn't believe in either religion but they wanted to corrupt the institutions and use them to propagate their own message rather than that of Biblcal morality.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Than you Zelhar. They seem to try everything.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
Liked and commented. MetalPCer

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
It's not that hard to understand. The churches and synagogues of America have historically been centers where Bible-based morality is taught and propagated. They have also been important institutions in society. Liberalism wasn't going to stop its march through the institutions and leave those untouched. When liberals got done with them, "main line" denominations of Christianity now support abortion and gay perversion and you've got lesbian so-called rabbis in your synagogues. The infiltrators didn't believe in either religion but they wanted to corrupt the institutions and use them to propagate their own message rather than that of Biblcal morality.

I also think this is true.  I'd like to add that there is nothing inconsistent with believing all of this to a 'T' and still thinking people do not deserved to be attacked and beaten up.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
I also think this is true.  I'd like to add that there is nothing inconsistent with believing all of this to a 'T' and still thinking people do not deserved to be attacked and beaten up.

I don't believe that beating people up is a way to convince them to follow your viewpoints. I just think it's cruelty. So I agree with you on that part. When I disagree with someone, I want to try to convince them to change their minds. I don't want to hurt them.

The only time I would want to hurt someone is if they posed a serious physical threat to me then they'd better be ready to die. I wouldn't hurt someone just for disagreeing with me though.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Promoting Gay marriage is from Satan.  Islam and the Communists are trying to break down a moral society, so that there will be total lawlessness, promiscuity, sin, and a break up of the family.  Jude 1:7 says in a nutshell, "Even as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth as an example.   The term going after strange flesh is explained to us in Proverbs 7:5 and Romans 1:26-27.   For this cause God gave them up unto vile affecctions; for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature;  And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward the other;  men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was met."  Going after strange flesh means going after flesh different than what is rightfully ours to claim...(our spouses body)   lst Corinthians 7:4.......Obviously, Sodom's sins were more than fornication, and certainly more than a lack of hospitality.   The strange flesh outside the bounds of God's laws' hence is to deviate from what God says is acceptable.    2nd peter 2:6,7    And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an example unto those that after should live ungodly;  and delievered just Lot, vexed with the Filthy conversation of the wicked."   You can't get any clearer than this on the abomination of Homosexuality.