Author Topic: $$$-1 Billion - Euro - {Run} - On Spanish Banks - US Maybe Next~!  (Read 455 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
I actually hope no one in the Western World is next:

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Yeah, its a sign of the times.  While it could happen in the U.S., it wouldn't be for a few years.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
I am not use how much you all follow stock market here is one example..Google was manipulated to $637, trades were somewhere like this 625, 629, 635.. Who in the right mind would pay 10 dollars more in period of several minutes? This is pure manipulation...my prediction was that stock will hit rock bottom on Thursday. However, that did not happen and we had similar pattern of trades...Friday it hit bottom to 595.
But here is another try, after hours trading some fool (i don't think it was smart manipulator) paid 626 for a stock that trades around 601 in after hours... :laugh: :laugh: Since he/she was probably fried at price of 635 "strategy" was to put everyone once again on train and sell to "fools" :laugh: I have seen different things in my life but to I never thought this could come to someones mind...

We already have run on bank stock...Goldman is down $20 to $95, Bank of America is down 3$ to 7$, JP Morgan almost $10  to $33....
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,