Author Topic: Cannibals, Barbarians, and dead baby pills  (Read 554 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Cannibals, Barbarians, and dead baby pills
« on: May 19, 2012, 02:12:24 AM »
Wouldn't subsaharan Africans want those pills as opposed to North Koreans?

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Cannibals, Barbarians, and dead baby pills
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2012, 05:47:51 AM »
That was one of the most disturbing news stories I've seen in a long time and made me realize how degenerate and sick the world really is.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2012, 11:28:09 AM »
World has become a sick place. Chinese government is killing millions of babies each year. It is also speculated that some of the remains of this unfortunate human beings are mixed in all sorts of beauty creams around the world.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2012, 04:15:55 PM »
This is the same China the US borrows money from. gives aid to and trades with  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2012, 02:16:10 AM »
You want to hear something interesting?

In todays Torah portions we read about the curse of eating ones own sons and daughters. I had heard of these 'dead baby pills' before and I thought of them when I read this today. People must have fallen pretty far if human babies are consumed for any reason.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2012, 02:17:49 AM »
You want to hear something interesting?

In todays Torah portions we read about the curse of eating ones own sons and daughters. I had heard of these 'dead baby pills' before and I thought of them when I read this today. People must have fallen pretty far if human babies are consumed for any reason.

I think that's always been a pagan practice. There is really no limit to human degeneracy when they live without the influence of the Bible.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2012, 02:24:14 AM »
World has become a sick place. Chinese government is killing millions of babies each year. It is also speculated that some of the remains of this unfortunate human beings are mixed in all sorts of beauty creams around the world.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/nov/03/aborted-fetus-cells-used-in-anti-aging-products/?page=all