Author Topic: Black teacher threatens white student with arrest for criticizing Obama (video)  (Read 2343 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

This English video is over 7 minutes long. But once again, we include in it the 55 second clip showing Barack Hussein Obama registering as a Muslim in Indonesia.
You will notice that in several of our latest English videos, we have inserted this vitally important clip. We always have new viewers on every new video, and we want as many people as possible to be aware of the incontrovertible documentary evidence that Obama is a Muslim.

Please "like", favorite and comment. It will only take a minute. Thank you.

Offline GunsAndRosesFan

• Senior JTFer
  • "In God We Trust In Him We Must Believe" (Stryper)
WHAT THE HECK?! This is just unbelievable.. :o
Islam is a a cancer that threatens humanity with its complete intolerance, infinite jelousy and virulent odium.
Death to the cult of Satan! Death to Islam!

Offline GreenLightToGo

• Full JTFer

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
What is this country coming to?

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
ive had an experience with a leftist teaher (and classroom) on tuesday actually. omg, what a leftist bubble-dwelling with his head up his tuchus. apparently my hate of obozo means i want America destroyed, my support for capitalism means i like to starve people, and that worrying about iran's nuclear program is the equivalent of an alien conspiracy.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
ive had an experience with a leftist teaher (and classroom) on tuesday actually. omg, what a leftist bubble-dwelling with his head up his tuchus. apparently my hate of obozo means i want America destroyed, my support for capitalism means i like to starve people, and that worrying about iran's nuclear program is the equivalent of an alien conspiracy.

LOL I hear that!  :laugh:
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
rated, favorited, commented and consider it mirrored!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt