Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 355 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: June 02, 2012, 01:44:12 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 02:33:18 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Gay cannibal on the run: a lesson in fag deviance
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2012, 01:55:14 PM »
Its not his fault, he was 'Born this way'

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2012, 04:04:12 PM »
I have a video on my personal channel recommending to always charge an adoption fee for kittens if you are giving them to someone you don't know, not to give them "free to good home" because often, they don't get good homes that way. That goes for puppies too. A lot of times what will happen is some callous jerk will either feed the puppies or kittens to a snake (there are professional companies that sell humanely killed mice, rats, and rabbits for the purpose of reptile feeding, there's usually not a reason to feed live prey, especially not cats or dogs), or somebody will sell them to a laboratory (for a very small amount each, but an animal's pain means nothing to these people).

One reason I take animal cruelty so seriously, in addition to caring for the animals themselves, is that it often does lead, as in this case, to humans being hurt too (and a lot of times as in this case, people who murder start out by hurting animals).

I hope they catch this man soon before he murders anybody else.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2012, 05:14:05 PM »
An utterly perverted mind with no human belongings.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.