Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 520 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: June 02, 2012, 01:30:54 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 02:33:32 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Muslims want the government to reward their inferiority
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2012, 01:41:56 PM »
Free one way flight ticket to Riyadh is all I would give them.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2012, 05:27:53 PM »
Who is to help them. They eat only ak47s.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2012, 09:57:56 PM »
Free one way flight ticket to Riyadh is all I would give them.

That's a cause I can support; More muslim plane rights! Back...
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2012, 12:09:26 AM »
Oh, ok sand negros! Since you killed thousands of my people, and are trying to push islam on the whole world. I will pay for you too! You should be the ones in a oven! Every time I see one of you SOB little faggots,  I think about the best way to torture you!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2012, 12:45:21 AM »
Oh, ok sand negros! Since you killed thousands of my people, and are trying to push islam on the whole world. I will pay for you too! You should be the ones in a oven! Every time I see one of you SOB little faggots,  I think about the best way to torture you!

Oh... that's uh... a bit disturbing. Our society works without... ovens and torturers. Simply deporting them (and their children) will force the muslim regimes to try spending money on infrastructure, or be ravaged by civil discontentment and starvation. They have been trained by the west to collect welfare and spew rhetoric on the internet, so when they try to go home and talk and sit around, they'll start getting killed, might fight back, and peace again has a chance when muslims only kill each other. The point is we don't want to be thinking about genocide and torture, which is why we fight them, so one day we can tuck the kids in with easy mind that no EMPs will disturb their night.

Muslims are not smart, and we have much stronger mental states than hatred to encourage victory. Yes, they deserve to be hated. They deserve every bit of it they've given and infinitely more. Islam should be hated for exactly what it is. Their barbaric culture should be hated. But as people, they can still do something good in their lives, like go home and kill muslims. Saying you want to torture them will open wide the arms of the liberal ignoramuses, and further entrench them and their vile beliefs in our society. You would do more damage naming and supporting their beliefs. Even more if you demand that muslims publicly accept either all or none of mohamheads actions and statements, and use that as a yard-stick on whether or not to ship 'em out. There's a billion other ways you could hurt their mass-murdering saints and excuse for a holy book manual of death and dismay.

I'm all for whatever needs to be done to extract information from terrorists that could save lives. Muslims don't do much for the world, and certainly do infinitely more damage, but a muslim life still holds some worth. Just not in America, if they intend to keep up their religion, so demand to ship 'em out and make 'em useful, but if we can go to the extents they can, how can we judge them?

I like that you have enthusiasm, but take a lesson from Serbia; ship 'em out before they have to be killed, and years of islamic barbarism is called "rich cultural heritage" and you become the big bad boogeyman.

I'd rather a muslim to convert to any other religion then kill him. But that's the bigger issue; in order for freedom of religion and freedom in general to exist, Islam must be illegal, because of the violent barbaric practices that it is.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge