Author Topic: Face-Chewing Zombie was a Muslim Wanna-Be  (Read 717 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Face-Chewing Zombie was a Muslim Wanna-Be
« on: June 06, 2012, 06:48:59 PM »
I just KNEW there had to be a muslim angle to the Face-Chewing cannibal zombie in Miami FL last week. When I first saw the story there was little information available. I had heard that the family of the zombie claimed that he was a 'religious' person. They claimed he studied the Christian Bible...

But the news which just came out today indicates it may just be a little more insidious than this. The Face-Chewing Zombie also was studying Quran and wanted to become a muslim. It seems that the Quran is a Satanic piece of work which ultimately results in its adherents behaving in anti-social and even murderous ways. The fact that this Zombie was reading the Quran adds up 100% in my opinion.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2012/06/06/national/a120927D98.DTL&tsp=1

Yovonka Bryant said Rudy Eugene never showed any signs of violence during their four-month relationship. They often read the Bible and the Quran together, and often watched a religious television program in the mornings.

Bryant, who was questioned by police after the attack but is not under investigation, described Eugene as a Christian who wanted to know more about the Muslim faith.

"He would never leave without it, his Bible, and his Quran was always by his side," Bryant said. Eugene would place the Bible on top of the Quran on the passenger seat of his car, she said.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Face-Chewing Zombie was a Muslim Wanna-Be
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2012, 06:52:37 PM »
I think he must have been a christian of the wright variety to begin with.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Face-Chewing Zombie was a Muslim Wanna-Be
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2012, 08:55:03 PM »
he didn't make it thru ramadan
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774