Author Topic: From France  (Read 4454 times)

Offline japhet

• New JTFer
  • Hine lo Yanum!
From France
« on: December 02, 2012, 07:09:16 AM »
Hi all!

I live in France, i can bring you informations about the situation there, or make translations from french to english, if you need.

Here is a video made by a russian tv channel about France situation (as seen by the journalist):

I want to say that i have no hate against arabs (some are very good people), but i hate that false religion that islam is... Some politics are responsible for letting it expand, and it's  a very bad thing.

The only way to find peace for everyone, every nations, is to repent, returning to the Most High. All we need is His mercy, His grace! We need salvation!  Only the Messiah gives it.

The day is coming when The Lord will return and reign over all the Earth, from Jerusalem!

Shalom to all who loves and expects Him.
"And in that day his feet will be on the Mount of Olives" Zechariah 14: 4

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: From France
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2012, 09:12:05 AM »
Welcome to the forum.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline japhet

• New JTFer
  • Hine lo Yanum!
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2012, 10:39:31 AM »
Todah!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2012, 01:03:23 PM »
Welcome to JTF.

Offline japhet

• New JTFer
  • Hine lo Yanum!
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2012, 07:02:32 PM »
Hi Lisa and LKZ, thanks!

Oui tu as raison LKZ, parfois j'aimerais partir, mais il y a plusieurs raisons pour lesquels je ne peux pas: ma vieille mère ne pourrait pas venir et je ne veux pas la laisser seule, une autre raison c'est que j'aime la France qui est un très beau pays, et tant que je serai là je veux humblement apporter le mieux de ce que je peux offrir pour ce pays.

Vivre en Israël, j'y pense... J'aimerais.

L'an dernier j'ai fait un rêve: j'étais avec ma mère et mes soeurs (j'ai huit soeurs), et nous étions devant le Temple de Jérusalem... Etonnant!

Je suis sûr que le jour vient où le Temple va être reconstruit.

---
Translation:

Yes you are right LKZ, sometimes I would go, but there are several reasons why I can not: my old mother could not come and I do not want to leave her alone, another reason is that I like France, which is a very beautiful country
And while I'm there I humble want to do the best of what I can offer for this country.

Living in Israel, I think about it . I would love to.

Last year I had a dream I was with my mother and my sisters (I have eight sisters) and we were in front of the Temple of Jerusalem ... Astonishing!

I'm sure the day will come when the Temple will be rebuilt.

Offline japhet

• New JTFer
  • Hine lo Yanum!
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2012, 08:07:30 AM »
Oui je comprends tes inquiétudes, l'antisémtisme en France prend parfois des proportions dramatiques. As-tu entendu parler de l'affaire Mohamed Merah?

C'est un jihadist qui a tué plusieurs personnes (arabes et juives) dont des enfants... il y avait cette petite fille, Myriam Monsonego, il l'a poursuivi dans l'école, l'a attrapée par les cheveux et l'a tuée d'une balle dans la tête.

Nous vivons des temps de folie...

Un autre lien: http://www.europe-israel.org/2012/09/video-les-islamistes-hurlent-a-paris-%C2%AB-allah-ouakbar-%C2%BB-et-%C2%AB-mort-aux-juifs-%C2%BB-en-arabe/

La mère de Miryam a dit qu'elle s'en remet au Très-Haut et qu'elle s'accroche aux Saintes Ecritures. Elle a raison! Nous devons nous défendre, mais ne pas céder à la haine, sinon nous deviendrons comme les méchants, et ceci n'est pas la volonté de notre Père Céleste, il veut que nous soyons saints.

Je sais que c'est difficile, mais notre seul secours nous vient du Tout-Puissant.

Ps: préfères-tu que j'écrive en français ou en anglais?

----------------------
Translation of my post (for the admins and moderators: do you want me to write only in english?):

Yes I understand your concerns, anti-Semitism in France sometimes takes on dramatic proportions. Have you heard of the case of Mohamed Merah?

This is a jihadist who killed several people (Jewish and Arab) including children ... there was this girl, Myriam Monsonego, he continued in school, grabbed her by the hair and killed her by a bullet in the head.

We live in times of madness ...

Miriam's mother said she relies on the Most High, and she clings to the Scriptures. She's right! We must defend ourselves, but do not give in to hate, otherwise we become like the wicked, and this is not the will of our Heavenly Father, He wants us to be holy.

I know this is difficult, but our only help comes from the Almighty.

Ps: do you prefer that I write in French or English?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2012, 08:26:44 AM »
Welcome you can post anywhere in the forum you can post in General.You don't have to only post in Europe.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline japhet

• New JTFer
  • Hine lo Yanum!
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2012, 08:46:28 AM »
Hi mord, thanks!

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2012, 08:33:52 PM »
Welcome!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline japhet

• New JTFer
  • Hine lo Yanum!
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2012, 09:46:26 PM »
C'est vrai que notre secours vient du Tout-Puissant, mais il a aussi donné des instructions a nous, et aucun disent de ne faire rien face au meurtriers.

Yes, that's what i said in my previous post, read it again: "we must defend ourself". And some time we have to attack first.

--------------------------

Thanks Ephraim!

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2013, 04:08:00 PM »
France is dangerous for Jews and Christians in a lot of area's. I saw some documentrys about the city's near Paris.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''