Author Topic: PURITANS.  (Read 4225 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: PURITANS.
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2012, 11:51:10 PM »
The mormons believe that they are from the tribe of Manassah
I don't know a dang thing about mormons! Where are the lost tribes? Are they hidden Jews all over the world, that know they are Jews, or are they gentiles that need to find their way home? Brit am {a Jew} says Ephraim and Manassah, are England and America!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2012, 12:07:58 AM »

Besides... Where are the puritans today?
They are not here anymore because they were sucked back into the roman church, and the commie left!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2012, 12:28:39 AM »

PS: One good thing I read about Puritans is that they did not celebrate what is known today as Christmas... This is a good thing...
They didn't celebrate any roman holidays! But we have many Christian JTFers, that celebrate these holidays, and it is very rude to bring this up!

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2012, 01:02:37 AM »
So Noachides can't embrace a covenant with Hashem by living a Torah life?

Yes Noachides do embrace a covenant with Hashem and those are the 7 Laws of Noach. The Torah is for all the world but the 613 commandments are for Jews and 7 are for Gentiles.  It's nothing to feel left out about, each person has a special mission in the world. The Gentile mission is just a different one yet important one too.

If this explanation does not help (regarding who gets a covenant) just remember that the nations rejected the Torah, only Israel accepted it as a nation at Mount Sinai. People can't reject a covenant and then recreate a new one thousands of years later.

Noachides can actually take an oath to their commitment in Israel. They get a certificate and everything.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2012, 07:55:01 AM »
I think I should make up some new holidays.

I could use a few more days off of work.

Throw pies at pictures of Obama day. You eliminate unhealthy food and at the same time throw pies at pictures of Obama. The traditional greeting can be "Pie on your face, Pie on your face, Obama's such a big disgrace!" Bonus points if you get an Arab to throw their shoes at the picture.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2012, 07:56:51 AM »
They didn't celebrate any roman holidays! But we have many Christian JTFers, that celebrate these holidays, and it is very rude to bring this up!
Thank You, Ephraim.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2012, 08:00:45 AM »
I think I should make up some new holidays.

I could use a few more days off of work.

Throw pies at pictures of Obama day. You eliminate unhealthy food and at the same time throw pies at pictures of Obama. The traditional greeting can be "Pie on your face, Pie on your face, Obama's such a big disgrace!" Bonus points if you get an Arab to throw their shoes at the picture.
:::D
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2012, 09:10:24 PM »
I don't know a dang thing about mormons! Where are the lost tribes? Are they hidden Jews all over the world, that know they are Jews, or are they gentiles that need to find their way home? Brit am {a Jew} says Ephraim and Manassah, are England and America!

If they are gentiles, then they ate not Jews. 

"Brit am " wants to have it both ways and declare entire nations of gentiles as "lost Jews" - that's not how it works.  That fellow does not get to play God.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2012, 09:15:13 PM »
People like the mormons who claim to be "lost tribes" are just promoting their own form of antisemitic replacement theology.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2012, 12:02:19 AM »
If they are gentiles, then they ate not Jews. 
I agree 100%

"Brit am " wants to have it both ways and declare entire nations of gentiles as "lost Jews" - that's not how it works.
What do you mean, have it both ways? I understand them not being whole nations, but could it be souls with in a nation? How does it work? Where are the lost tribes, are they still Jews? The northern tribes were not very Jewish when they were exiled!

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2012, 12:39:49 AM »
Yes Noachides do embrace a covenant with Hashem and those are the 7 Laws of Noach. The Torah is for all the world but the 613 commandments are for Jews and 7 are for Gentiles.  It's nothing to feel left out about, each person has a special mission in the world. The Gentile mission is just a different one yet important one too.
  I believe there are 66 laws, but that is off the top of my head. I do not feel left out, I do wish I could convert, but that is out of my control right now!

Noachides can actually take an oath to their commitment in Israel. They get a certificate and everything.
I really wish I could go there and do that! That would be something I can't even express!

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2012, 03:14:03 AM »
I agree 100%
 What do you mean, have it both ways? I understand them not being whole nations, but could it be souls with in a nation? How does it work? Where are the lost tribes, are they still Jews? The northern tribes were not very Jewish when they were exiled!

Like I said, if they are gentiles, then they are not Jews.

Someone born to a nonJewish mother is a gentile.  They would have to convert to become Jewish, even if they are a lost Jew from the lost tribes (only God could know that).  This is another reason why certain ideas in kaballah get people confused.
If a person converts, then you can say , oh "he had a Jewish soul" bla bla bla.  But if he has not converted and his mother is gentile, you have no basis for saying that.  He's a gentile thru and through and God bless him.

Brit am wants to have it both ways- what I mean is that he wants to take gentiles and declare them "lost Jews" - he doesn't get to play God, and many individuals he speaks of have no desire to convert or be Jewish.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2012, 03:18:05 AM »
Didn't someone post a video about Gentiles going to Israel and accepting the Noahide laws? In case not, this may be of interest to you Ephraim: