Author Topic: Gay Month at Philadelphia Schools  (Read 8246 times)

El Cabong!

Gay Month at Philadelphia Schools
« on: September 26, 2006, 08:51:07 PM »
Gay Month at Philadelphia Schools

This is great, confuse the kids even more by not letting them pray in schools, say the pledge of allegiance, or sing any hymns like we used to when we were kids. But let them learn about Ken buttslamming Steve, that's ok. This is really coming to an end, this world I mean. This is the biggest shiite hole of a town.

'Gay Month' At Schools Irks Some Parents

WCAU-TV
7:16 p.m. EDT September 26, 2006
Gay History Month On Calendar The Philadelphia School District has designated October as Lesbian And Gay History Month, which has some parents upset.

The calendar also listed September as Hispanic Heritage Month, February as African-American History Month as Philadelphia School District and May as Asian Pacific-American Month.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15018316/
« Last Edit: September 26, 2006, 08:52:49 PM by El Cabong! »

El Cabong!

Re: Gay Month at Philadelphia Schools
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2006, 09:11:12 PM »
Mayor John Street and his brother Milton, were both ghetto dwellers until John started going to Temple University at the behest of some liberal professor who got him the grants and loans. Temple has a way of pushing blacks through and  lowering its standards in order to help them graduate. They slowly climbed the political ladder int the city council. Milton was the bigger [censored] of the 2 and less educated. He was forced out of office with legal troubles which have followed him up to his day. They both brought violence into the chambers of city council. How this maggot Street got elected mayor I'll never know. I guess it's the ignorance of blacks who would elect a snake just on the fact that he was black.

I've lived in Philadelphia since 1965 and have seen its decline ever since blacks took it over. Ed Rendell, the former mayor managed to save the city for a while, but after he left us with a surplus of funds, in came Street and now we have a deficit and our city is classified as the most dangerous big city in America. Thanks to the blacks.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2006, 09:16:53 PM »
What is it with black politicians they seem to have hand trouble. There was the one down in the Capital a few months ago another here in up state New York tossing hot coffee and telephones at people and a few others I cant recall right now. As far as them being able to run anything as they say here in NEW York Forgetaboutit. During the Dinkins administration they had a black beast woman running Off Track Betting she was able to cause a gambling operation to loose money. She was really good at buying expensive furnishings for her office however.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2006, 09:19:41 PM »
Why isn't there "White History Month" or "Straight Pride Month"?

It's all ridiculous to me... a bunch of shameful propaganda!
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2006, 09:24:02 PM »
Why isn't there "White History Month" or "Straight Pride Month"?

It's all ridiculous to me... a bunch of shameful propaganda!
They are really leading the young people of America down the path of distruction with this nonsense.

El Cabong!

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2006, 09:25:04 PM »
They're not able or in a mental capacity to govern themselves or anyone else. What we're seeing in the schools now is the abolishing of prayer and faiths in the schools, and the celebration of immorality and perversion. We now have metal detectors at the doors, police in the halls and teachers being beaten and harrassed by parents. This is the outcome of removing all of the goodnes that was once in our schools and replacing them with atheist philosophies. Enjoy the outcome you filthy animals. my kids graduated 10 years ago and my grandkids are in private schools now. F-you Philadelphia mayors and councilmen.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2006, 09:36:07 PM »
we don't need white pride or straight pride months. it should be celebrated as the norm
Normal people should completely disregard all that nonsense. We enable them in doing this garbage.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2006, 10:31:58 PM »
A white Jewish Republican almost beat Street in 1999 even though Philadelphia is heavily Democrat. That is because everyone realized how affirmative action Street was. Republicans and all the normal white Democrats voted for the Jew. It was the first time a Republican came so close to winning in over 50 years. What about Wilson Goode? Was he bad? He was the first black mayor of Philadelphia. Something tells me all the mayors for now on will be black.

Goode bombed the crap out of a MOVE compound.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

El Cabong!

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2006, 11:08:41 PM »
I've lived in Philadelphia since 1965 and have seen its decline ever since blacks took it over. Ed Rendell, the former mayor managed to save the city for a while, but after he left us with a surplus of funds, in came Street and now we have a deficit and our city is classified as the most dangerous big city in America. Thanks to the blacks.

But Rendell met with Louis Farakhan in order to appease blacks during a racial crisis in a neighborhood in Philadelphia when Farakhan threatened a black Muslim Nazi rally.

Yes and that  was good politicking in order to keep the peace. We're not at war here yet, it was good diplomacy on his part.

El Cabong!

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2006, 11:17:21 PM »
A white Jewish Republican almost beat Street in 1999 even though Philadelphia is heavily Democrat. That is because everyone realized how affirmative action Street was. Republicans and all the normal white Democrats voted for the Jew. It was the first time a Republican came so close to winning in over 50 years. What about Wilson Goode? Was he bad? He was the first black mayor of Philadelphia. Something tells me all the mayors for now on will be black.

Mayor Goode was by far the worst mayor this city ever had. He took all the money from the revenues of the Center City business district and spread them all to the black neighborhoods that used them for renovatiing public playgrounds and swimming pools. What's happened to the playgrounds and pools, they're destroyed by the black and used for selling drugs and gang hangouts. Street did the same thing.

Wilson Goode bombed the move house on Osage Ave. and burned a whole city block. The residents there had lived with the militant racist Move organization and wanted them out. When the rebuilding came around, they got rid of the white contractors who won the bids to rebuild the houses burned down. They wanted a black contractor and they got one. This black contractor built the houses substandard and not in code, he swindled the city and residents out of money, and the houses are all now falling apart. LOL! They wanted a black contractor and got one, shows you what the racism of blacks can bring down on them.

El Cabong!

« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2006, 11:47:18 PM »

If he was white, they would blame it on racism.

If he was white, would he have thought about that it would destroy the whole block before he did it?

The reason he got away with it was because he was black. If the former Mayor Rizzo had done this, he would have had the naacp, the jesse jackson extortion company, and the black panthers here protesting and demandig his ouster.

El Cabong!

« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2006, 10:23:54 AM »
This is wonderful! Now cross dressin transexuals want to over run the schools with their sick twisted perversion. The kids will get a well rounde education now. What's next, sexual predator month?

Will Cross-Dressing Activists Come To Your School?
TVC Executive Director Andrea Lafferty

From Alain's News Letter:

Wednesday 27 September 2006, by Alain

As our children have returned to public schools this fall, they face a new threat to their sense of morality and sexuality: Transgender activists are targeting children for seduction into gender confusion.

Part I
Not only will children be facing pro-homosexual recruitment efforts in their elementary, junior high and high schools, but now they are likely to face cross-dressers and transsexual propagandists who will teach them that “gender” is a myth and that they can seriously consider having “sex change” operations to correct nature’s alleged mistake.

Transgender activists claim that they are “trapped in the wrong body” and that the only way to be free is to undergo a so-called “sex change” operation.

http://www.alainsnewsletter.com/s/spip.php?article81

El Cabong!

« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2006, 11:22:49 AM »
He wasn't a good mayor except that he kept the criminals down. He gave too many concessions to all the city workers and unions just to get elected. This drained our city of funds after a few terms in office. Rendell was the one who finally put his foot down and stopped all the raises and concessions every time contract talks came up.

El Cabong!

« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2006, 04:40:08 PM »
I don't think that Katz would haver done as good a job as Rendell. Let's see, if Katz won and screwed the city up but he is a conservative Republican what difference would that have made? Now Rendell won and he is a liberal Democrat but he brought the city back from bankruptcy and despair and began a renaissance in the Center City area with new hotels, restaurants and the Pennsylvania Convention Center. He also left the city with a huge surplus which Street has plundered. Rendell had the cooperation of the unions and city officials which Katz would never have because they were all Democrats. Just because Katz was Republican and conservative didn't mean he was going to be more effective. The city council would have opposed him on anything he would have tried to achieve.  I voted for Katz and wanted him to win but it turned out for the best. I learned a valuable lesson in politics.

El Cabong!

« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2006, 11:49:02 PM »
Look above your post and you'll see who I vote for.

El Cabong!

« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2006, 09:44:09 PM »
Will you vote for Swann? Chaim said to.

I'm not sure. Swann will not do a good a job as Rendell, he has no experience running a government. He talks very good, he is a great communicator and I like him but, what I look for is who is going to set this state back and who is going to help it prosper. We'll see, I haven't made up my mind. Also voting is a very private matter, I don't usually say who I'm voting for.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2006, 10:24:37 PM »
We need to teach fags and dykes a lesson!  No civilizaton that tolerated sodomy survived in human history!

http://boycottford.com/

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

El Cabong!

« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2006, 08:13:50 AM »
I don't know if he is for affirmative action. This is a topic that I know he wants to stay away from so he doesn't alienate black or white voters which ever way he goes.

El Cabong!

« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2006, 02:07:49 AM »
I mean is he himself AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION BLACK?

Is he affirmative action or is he intelligent?

LOL! Yacov, good one!

El Cabong!

« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2006, 12:01:22 PM »
I don't know. I'll have to findout about it.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2006, 04:18:53 PM »
THE PHILADELPHIA SCHOOL BOARD, HAVING DECIDED TO PROMOTE "BE A QUEER" MONTH IN THE SCHOOLS, WERE SPLIT OVER HOW TO CELEBRATE WITHOUT BOTH ANGERING THE MEN WHO THOUGHT THEY WERE WOMEN, AND ALSO THE WOMEN WHO BELIEVED THAT THEY WERE MEN.

AFTER HOURS OF HEATED DISCUSSION, THE MATTER WAS SETTLED:

EACH SCHOOL WOULD HAVE ALL OF THE STUDENTS MARCH DOWN TO THE LIBERTY BELL.

THEY WOULD THEN GLUE HAIR ALL AROUND THE FAMOUS CRACK IN THE BELL.

THE HAIRY CRACK SATISIFED THE HE-SHE'S, THE IT-SHE'S,  & THE SHE-HE'S.

ALL OF THE NORMAL STUDENTS WERE TOLD THAT IF THEY DIDN'T LIKE IT, THEN THEY WERE RACISTS.