Author Topic: Syrian air defenses shot down Turkish military plane  (Read 536 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Syrian air defenses shot down Turkish military plane
« on: June 22, 2012, 09:10:17 PM »
Just posted it for the forum.  Not that I actually give 2 sh--- about  a Turkish military pilot.  Or anything to do with that craphole Jew-hating country.  I hope Syria and Turkey go to war, and wipe each other out.

http://www.debka.com/article/22109/Syria-air-defenses-shot-down-Turkish-military-plane

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Syrian air defenses shot down Turkish military plane
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2012, 05:25:08 PM »
Emboldening news.  :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2012, 08:47:13 AM »
Hope this will not help the Salafists in Syria. Egypt is already in their pawns.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2012, 11:29:14 AM »
Hope this will not help the Salafists in Syria. Egypt is already in their pawns.

With continued eternal infighting, the muslamic governments shall keep on changing every day, every hour and every minute. 

and every second are exempted for those will be decided in the end... ;D
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 11:41:36 AM by syyuge »
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.