Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 1416 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: June 24, 2012, 12:38:00 AM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 02:53:36 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: "Genetic attraction" is what pervs use to justify incest
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2012, 12:55:35 AM »
Call me a prophet but this is exactly what I said a couple years ago when they were first trying to justify homo marriage. Next will be beastiality and then pedophilia...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2012, 02:03:08 AM »
Call me a prophet but this is exactly what I said a couple years ago when they were first trying to justify homo marriage. Next will be beastiality and then pedophilia...

I think the appropriate 'PC' term for pedophilia is inter-generational attraction   and the 'PC' term for bestiality is 'inter-species attraction'

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2012, 02:06:04 AM »
I think the appropriate 'PC' term for pedophilia is inter-generational attraction   and the 'PC' term for bestiality is 'inter-species attraction'

:::D :::D :::D
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2012, 06:39:17 AM »
It's natural and normal for people to be attracted to those who are of their same general type as far as ethnicity or race and the same cultural background, but outside their immediate or close family. It's not normal in any way for a mother to have sex with her son or any other such incestuous relationship. These people will probably go to hell just for this alone.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2012, 06:50:57 AM »
Have mercy :::D what a story.... Dealings like this have existed in the retrograde part society since time in memorial... What sort of stupid animal goes out to meet her so called teenage son and allows him to record a session of child abuse on a cellphone  :o ... I believe even animals have more common sense when it comes to sexual issues... The the mother is clearly a very sick person and the son seems to be a product of his genetics... The son had no more regard for the so called woman than he would have for a 2 dollar hooker... After all what sort of mother would send naked pictures of herself to a child she had not seen in 15 years  :::D  :::D It seems like the cellphone and the YouTube society is bringing a great deal of strange behavior out into the light of day... The sad part of the issue is just when normal society thinks that the stories can't get much worse they always do.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2012, 07:41:23 AM »
Inter genetic attraction. IT STILL DOESN'T MAKE IT RIGHT, YOU PERVERTS!!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2012, 07:45:41 AM »
I don't know what's worse, incest, pedophilia, or homosexuality.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2012, 09:13:41 AM »

Pedophilia because the victim is non-consenting.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2012, 11:19:52 AM »

All are the red signals of the end times.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2012, 11:51:57 AM »
It's natural and normal for people to be attracted to those who are of their same general type as far as ethnicity or race and the same cultural background, but outside their immediate or close family. It's not normal in any way for a mother to have sex with her son or any other such incestuous relationship. These people will probably go to hell just for this alone.

from what i hear, genetic attraction does exist, but our minds are meant to block attraction to anyone we grew up close around. that doesnt make it right because the resultant offspring will have serious diseases to face because his parents (also aunt and uncle) are pervs who couldnt even access a simple dating site to get their genetic variation.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2012, 11:57:49 AM »
"Genetic attraction" helps people recognize and reproduce "after their own kind", but as you mentioned it's very bad when this ends up including close relatives as this can lead to an increased risk of deformities and is also immoral anyway.