Author Topic: Is Mitt Romney The Father of Gay Marriage?: Twenty-four Reasons Why He Is  (Read 791 times)

Offline Rightist2

• Full JTFer
http://theinteramerican.org/commentary/284-is-mitt-romney-the-father-of-gay-marriage-twenty-four-reasons-why-he-is.html

As Mitt Romney prepares for his second presidential campaign and gay marriage threatens to undermine America’s Judeo-Christian culture, there’s a raging debate about the role he played in instituting gay marriage in Massachusetts during his gubernatorial term. This is important because Governor Romney has positioned himself as a champion of traditional values and claims to have been an opponent of homosexual marriage his entire career.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
None of us here really like Romney (at least as far as I know) but that doesn't matter. He's the only alternative we have to Obama and I don't want Obama to get re-elected.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Believe me, Rubystars. None of us do.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
I won't vote for lesser of two evils.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

So you will vote for the evilest of two evils?
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb

So in other words, you would rather vote for Obama?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican

The choice is always between two evils. The lesser is just a little more evil this time.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Clearly Serbian Army is not saying that. His logic is easy to follow; choosing a lesser evil is choosing evil.

This is an instance in which the prior statement is overruled by: "evil prevails when good men do nothing". And unless someone has plans to deport him back home in Kenya or Indonesia where they'd be more tolerant of his "religion", the only way to resist him is to vote for Romney.

The logic is easier to understand from a military view-point, considering these aren't the politics we were taught about where the will of the people rules, and truly America is under attack and this election is a major battle. If your nation had no guns or generals, and a fully prepared army attacked, you essentially would be causing more evil by sending your people to be slaughtered than by accepting a barbarian people to join with your nation and provide the weapons and experience, because at least you would make it out alive. Obviously the barbarians would loot you and the enemy alike whenever possible, would make your nation look bad, and especially after the war could probably never be trusted, because you know they're bad people, but its better that some of your people become worse than they all end up dead.

The logic is that although in a free country you could vote for someone who you wanted to rule you, this is a war, and you have to take even a bad person's hand because you have no choice if you intend to survive. The liberals and muslims and illegal mexican aliens will find a way to vote for Obama, so saying no to Rhiney does equate to voting for him, as not dealing with the metaphysical barbarians equates to slaughtering your own people.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
I will not vote at all. I understand Locust's point of view but this man is a liar. At one moment he says one thing at another the different thing about the same issue. Not sure who made this video but it clearly shows he does not have firm stand on many issues. This country is in deep financial crises and we need someone who has a plan, not someone who's sole purpose is to become a president and do nothing to get us our of this mess. Our current president prolonged crises with his ineffective policies.

Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
I will not vote at all. I understand Locust's point of view but this man is a liar. At one moment he says one thing at another the different thing about the same issue. Not sure who made this video but it clearly shows he does not have firm stand on many issues. This country is in deep financial crises and we need someone who has a plan, not someone who's sole purpose is to become a president and do nothing to get us our of this mess. Our current president prolonged crises with his ineffective policies.

... there is only one alternative. And he does have a plan. Ineffective is a paradise waterfall butterfly spring compared to Barack Hussein Obama's admitted plans, and heaven compared to all the many things any informed person could tell he's planning. Please don't tell me you're talking about Ronnie Putz, though.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
... there is only one alternative. And he does have a plan. Ineffective is a paradise waterfall butterfly spring compared to Barack Hussein Obama's admitted plans, and heaven compared to all the many things any informed person could tell he's planning. Please don't tell me you're talking about Ronnie Putz, though.
Not sure who Ronnie Putz is? I do not want to vote for an alternative but rather for someone that I truly believe can turn things around. Chaim would be my candidate. Someone who holds to his ideals, not some opportunists named Mitt or Obama.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Not sure who Ronnie Putz is? I do not want to vote for an alternative but rather for someone that I truly believe can turn things around. Chaim would be my candidate. Someone who holds to his ideals, not some opportunists named Mitt or Obama.

Ron paul. You also can't vote for Chaim. He isn't running right now. And if he did run, clearly it'd be for Israel, and not the USA. Obama isn't an opportunist, he's a saboteur, a traitor, an enemy and a Muslim globalist. Mitt will at worse use the presidency to become very rich and powerful. Obama will use it to make us all poor and weak. We have a chance with Mitt, people will beleive that he'll do something for himself, but with Obama, the destruction he wrecks is too massive, so everyone just screams racism and hides in the sand.

Are you a registered American voter, anyways? Not that it matters other than in understanding your idealism on a perfect candidate these days, but even metaphysically, it's important to understand why you would definately want to vote for anyone, even Mitt Rhiney, over Obama.