Poll

What have your experiences been like when you met a homosexual in person?

The majority seemed like decent human beings to me
9 (52.9%)
The majority of the ones I met were horrendous people to me
7 (41.2%)
I have never met a homosexual to my knowledge
1 (5.9%)
I have only met people who used to be homosexual, but changed
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: Personal experiences with a homosexual IN PERSON  (Read 3553 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Personal experiences with a homosexual IN PERSON
« on: June 25, 2012, 10:56:13 AM »
was curious of the experience of JTFers with homosexuals...since we talk about it all the time.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Baruch Meir

• Junior JTFer
Re: Personal experiences with a homosexual IN PERSON
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2012, 11:01:06 AM »
A drunk Homosexual one time tryed to kiss me, i had to push him away and warn him that i would use physical force if he tryed it again. The guy talked like a fruit loop as well.   :yuck:

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2012, 11:13:31 AM »
Some seemed like decent people in business, but 90% of the time turned out to be rather despicable, a lot were morally decayed, criminals and drug addicts, and I helped one change who has been forced by his lesbian mother to dress as a girl and was whored out to old men at 13-15, and is now in a healthy relationship and a fully functioning, and decreasingly effeminate person.

Overall I know more people who defend every immorality of homosexuality and homos, yet never had a parent's pain knowing that there would never be a grandchild, or a spouse's pain of knowing their lover is no longer attracted to even their gender. I overwhelmingly say that these people are monumentally more to blame than the homosexual themselves, sort of like Justin Beiber's agent.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2012, 01:45:25 PM »
I'm not sure what to put on the poll. The ones I met in person didn't seem to be horrible other than the fact they were homosexuals. However they didn't seem to really be at peace with themselves. They talked about themselves and their love lives way more than a normal person would, as if they were trying to justify it somehow to themselves and to others. The homosexuals I've known have been coworkers at the stores I've worked at. Most heterosexuals at work don't really talk about their boyfriends and girlfriends except every once in a while. The homosexuals though, you hear something about them being homosexual almost every night as if they have to remind you that they're different.

For a few months recently I was working in the same department with an open lesbian. She couldn't talk about movies without commenting on how hot this girl or that girl was in a movie, she couldn't talk about much of anything without saying something about "My girlfriend" etc.  Heterosexuals at work didn't do this. She even had some black guy call her a fag at work and I had to tell the boss she was being bullied, because I felt it was a safety issue and he might attack her. Some guys with degenerate mindsets get the idea in their heads that if they rape a lesbian it'll set them straight (this isn't true of course. In reality it would make things much worse and besides rape is cruel and evil. It's a mindset that I think people should be aware of so they can be safe).

I think what bothered me more than anything was that I was perfectly willing to overlook the fact she was a lesbian and just work with her on the job because it's her own business and doesn't really affect me in any way directly, but she kept constantly reminding everybody that she was a lesbian by bringing the topic up over and over again and I felt constantly disgusted.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2012, 02:49:08 PM »
All the queers who've approached me were degenerate scum who had only my arse in mind.

However, I have met queers at work who *seem* to be decent. But are extreme left wing.

I did get approached by a degenerate queer who only had my arse in mind but was a right wing Republican. Somewhat.

I knew one lesbian republican.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2012, 12:12:05 AM »
Ive had experience with about 5 homos.  Two were hitting on me, one was borderline harrasing me.  One was somewhat normal, and later turned out fine in a hetero relationship.  Another is as feminine as Michael Jackson.

« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 12:22:42 AM by briann »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2012, 01:30:48 AM »
Did someone say "Homosexuals IN PRISON"?

>:(
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2012, 01:54:06 AM »
Lol at this whole thread.  Am I really to believe that every single gay person encountered by a member of this forum was romantically pursuing the forum members?   Lol, gay people have likes and dislikes, they are not automatically attracted to every man on the planet just cuz they're gay.  Are you attracted to every woman on the planet, since you are straight?

Some people here seem to have a complex. 
I can't tell you how many homos I knew in college and not one of them ever tried to hit on me.  Not that I remember anyway.  If any of them did, they were the exception.  And I'm not an ugly duckling or something.   Back then, I hit on women and got hit on by women, I know what that entails.

Btw ever hear of "gaydar" ?  Gay men seek out other gay men, they're not all chasing after hetero's to "convert" them lol get over yourselves guys, come on!

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2012, 02:17:54 AM »
I gay doctor saved my life and I love him for it. It was a few years ago. I don't know what would have become of me, where would I be or would I be dead if it were not for this wonderful man. I can't go into many details but I don't think I would be alive if it were not for him, and if I were alive I would not have the quality of life I have now

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2012, 11:50:28 AM »
Lol at this whole thread.  Am I really to believe that every single gay person encountered by a member of this forum was romantically pursuing the forum members?

To my knowledge the person I mentioned was never interested in me. I just got annoyed they brought up homosexuality every chance they got.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2012, 11:52:59 AM »
I gay doctor saved my life and I love him for it. It was a few years ago. I don't know what would have become of me, where would I be or would I be dead if it were not for this wonderful man. I can't go into many details but I don't think I would be alive if it were not for him, and if I were alive I would not have the quality of life I have now

He was a good doctor because he was a good doctor. He wasn't a good doctor because he was gay, and being gay didn't make him a better doctor, therefore you don't owe your life to his gayness.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2012, 01:35:00 PM »
I gay doctor saved my life and I love him for it.

:::D
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2012, 01:42:49 PM »
Lol at this whole thread.  Am I really to believe that every single gay person encountered by a member of this forum was romantically pursuing the forum members?   Lol, gay people have likes and dislikes, they are not automatically attracted to every man on the planet just cuz they're gay.  Are you attracted to every woman on the planet, since you are straight?

Some people here seem to have a complex. 
I can't tell you how many homos I knew in college and not one of them ever tried to hit on me.  Not that I remember anyway.  If any of them did, they were the exception.  And I'm not an ugly duckling or something.   Back then, I hit on women and got hit on by women, I know what that entails.

Btw ever hear of "gaydar" ?  Gay men seek out other gay men, they're not all chasing after hetero's to "convert" them lol get over yourselves guys, come on!

I'm sorry, but that certainly wasnt my experience.    I am not sure why you think we would be lying about this.  Its not something I enjoyed.....   if anything, I had thoughts of violence afterwards....   And my brother actually went a step further and acted on those thoughts.

Also, the reason why we only know about the ones that are going after straight people, is because we wouldn't know about their sexual preference otherwise.  If they are only going after gays using their 'gaydar' we would be oblivious to their homosexuality.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2012, 01:50:46 PM »
So then who was NAMBLA going after?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2012, 02:18:24 PM »
I think there should be a clear separation between people who are or have homosexual tendencies, to people who promote gay, or as they like to call it "GLBT" agenda. It is basically the same difference between a woman and a feminazi.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2012, 07:46:12 PM »
I think there should be a clear separation between people who are or have homosexual tendencies, to people who promote gay, or as they like to call it "GLBT" agenda. It is basically the same difference between a woman and a feminazi.

Agree.

Also a big problem I have with outward "gays" (who adopted that persona, not just have certain desires) is that most of them flock to the Jew hating agenda.  They in great numbers side with fakestinians and promote arab propaganda (even tho islam would behead their gay ass).  One of my friends from college who "came out" while in college now posts arab terrorist propaganda and antiisrael slander on his facebook.  What a worthless human being.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2012, 08:24:16 PM »
I remember this one lesbian that was interested in me and she was giving me this look that really made it obvious she was attracted to me and she said "What do you think about lesbians?" I told her "I don't care if someone's a lesbian as long as they don't talk to me about it." My tone of voice was calm but firm.

She looked a bit crestfallen and said "Oh, ok". It still makes me feel kind of sick thinking about that. It really is gross. In some ways I find them more disgusting than male homosexuals. I don't like how they can go into normal women's restrooms. I can't expect them to go to the men's restroom because like any woman they'd be in danger in there, but on the other hand I don't like them going to the normal women's restroom either.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2012, 11:56:54 PM »
I remember this one lesbian that was interested in me and she was giving me this look that really made it obvious she was attracted to me and she said "What do you think about lesbians?" I told her "I don't care if someone's a lesbian as long as they don't talk to me about it." My tone of voice was calm but firm.

She looked a bit crestfallen and said "Oh, ok". It still makes me feel kind of sick thinking about that. It really is gross. In some ways I find them more disgusting than male homosexuals. I don't like how they can go into normal women's restrooms. I can't expect them to go to the men's restroom because like any woman they'd be in danger in there, but on the other hand I don't like them going to the normal women's restroom either.

Well played.  I will have to remember that.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2012, 04:12:56 AM »
you don't owe your life to his gayness.

I don't care if he is gay or not. His office has a picture of him and his "partner". All I know is that I love this man with all my heart. He is full of love and compassion for everyone and he goes around helping all those in need. I would do anything for him. Gay or not, I do owe my life to this wonderful man.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2012, 07:51:30 AM »
I knew 3 fags one i worked with a long time ago never seemed like a fag till till someone told he was.Basically a nice guy.I asked him if he was gay and he said yes. The second was an acquaintance of mine a good friend of my friend none of knew he was gay went out with girls till he was 20 then told my friend he was gay,i never liked the guy not because he was gay just becausewe never got along.The third was a co worker never bothered anyone but was just plain annoying
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2012, 05:46:15 PM »
I don't care if he is gay or not. His office has a picture of him and his "partner". All I know is that I love this man with all my heart. He is full of love and compassion for everyone and he goes around helping all those in need. I would do anything for him. Gay or not, I do owe my life to this wonderful man.

"Wonderful man" or not, as an active homosexual he'll burn in hell with all the rest of them. If you really care for him let him know this so he can change.

Well played.  I will have to remember that.

Thanks

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2012, 09:12:17 PM »
Rubystarts, I LOVE him. Nothing will make me not love him. I just love him so much.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2012, 09:25:46 PM »
He will not burn in hell for all of eternity, but he will pay for his sins!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2012, 10:53:26 PM »
Sorry Ruby! Fire and brimstone was something our ancestors misunderstood. They did not understand the Hebrew text! One of the only things I agree with  from the Roman Church is purgatory! I remember you saying you were psychic,  so what about the spirits in the after world? Where are they? In heaven or hell, or are they in limbo!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2012, 07:10:56 AM »
Are you a man or a woman?
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03