Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 2580 times)

Offline Right-Nationalist

• Junior JTFer
  • Proud White Guy & Righteous Gentile
Greetings
« on: June 25, 2012, 11:25:44 PM »
I'm Czech-American (my family are from the Czech area of former Czechoslovakia, now the Czech Republic; but of Slovak ethnic origin).

I am strongly nationalist, and hate communazis. Long live Zionism (Jewish Nationalism) and White Nationalism (not nazi punks), American Nationalism, and Nationalism in general. God bless the German nationalist nazijägers (nazihunters); many of whom were trained in Israel.
-Right-Nationalist.
naziism is a branch of communism; Fascism is anti-nazi! NAZIS MURDERING TRUE FASCISTS:
http://www.sicilianculture.com/news/2003-genocide.htm (ethnic cleansing of fascist Italians by ustaša crorats in Mussolini-era)
I support Revisionist Maximalism (Jewish Fascism) very much as well. I'm 100% fascist (╟)
 ☭=卐, but ╟≠卐

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Greetings
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2012, 11:38:47 PM »
Hello SlO vak!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2012, 05:05:57 PM »
I don't know about White Nationalism especially since I have black and hispanic friends though welcome to the forum anyway!  :)
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2012, 08:08:09 PM »
Welcome! What is Your family's religious background? I am just curious. I don't agree with White Nationalism,  I don't care about race! I just don't like  ghetto superstars that think everybody owes them something and they don't have to work for it.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Right-Nationalist

• Junior JTFer
  • Proud White Guy & Righteous Gentile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2012, 12:34:13 PM »
I like Blacks and Hispanics too, I just think everyone has the right to be nationalistic (except Arabs). I support the Black militia of South Sudan.

I'm actually Protestant.
-Right-Nationalist.
naziism is a branch of communism; Fascism is anti-nazi! NAZIS MURDERING TRUE FASCISTS:
http://www.sicilianculture.com/news/2003-genocide.htm (ethnic cleansing of fascist Italians by ustaša crorats in Mussolini-era)
I support Revisionist Maximalism (Jewish Fascism) very much as well. I'm 100% fascist (╟)
 ☭=卐, but ╟≠卐