Author Topic: Anti-Israel Asher Meza attacks Chabad  (Read 72991 times)

Offline jewishwarrior

• Junior JTFer
Re: Rabbi Asher Meza exposing Chabad
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2012, 12:37:49 PM »
Stop trying to make excuses for this guy. Chabad is not avodah zarah. If you have something to bring besides just slander then please bring it. How, in your mind, is Chabad avodah zarah? You know what avodah zarah is, it is strange worship, and usually it applies to worshiping idols. Chabad does not worship idols, nor does it teach others to worship idols. So please explain yourself.

And as I posted above. The 'cherem' which was referred to concerning Vilna Gaon was rescinded shortly after the Gaon died. And Chabad has nothing bad to say about the great Vilna Gaon.

Here is a video on Chabad about the attempt of the Lubavitch Rebbe to visit the Gaon.

http://www.chabad.org/therebbe/livingtorah/player_cdo/aid/575008/jewish/An-Encounter-with-the-Alter-Rebbe.htm

chabad is absolutely avodah zarah, as they think their dead rebbe is the messiah, they're no different from christians

Offline jewishwarrior

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2012, 12:39:52 PM »
I don't think he said that. You should prove your claim with a valid source. I know rabbi Shach was very critical of chabad and he also said as a jest that chabad is the closest religion to Judaism. But I never heard he said what you claim and I doubt he ever said that.

you are a heretic for denying that the zohar was written by rabbi shimon bar yochai.  and Rav Shach did say that chabad does not have a portion in the world to come.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2012, 12:41:01 PM »
 Meza made this rant specifically because of the fact that Chabad spreads the sheva Mitzwoth Bnai Noah ( 7 Noahide laws) to non-Jews which Meza is agains't because supposedly the world needs to convert to Judaism. That is why he made this and not because of Chabad "Messianism" which is a different topic.
 What he said is false and if anything Chabad is definitely much much more nicer to non-Jews then he ever will be. This is both in its philosophy and by their actions as well (I have seen it first hand).
 Also by the way one of Meza's friends who was part of their little group converted is pisslam as well (not sure if she was even Jewish to begin with).
 Do not give them publicity
"Publicity, darling. Just publicity. Any kind is better than none at all."
-Rhonda Far, 1933
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2012, 12:50:28 PM »

If Chatam Sofer and some other major rabbis said that the vast majority of the Zohar is not from Rabbi Shimon bar Yochai I don't think jewishwarrior should make accusations against Zelhar on this issue.
See the english video, above, for details .

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2012, 02:11:15 PM »
you are a heretic for denying that the zohar was written by rabbi shimon bar yochai.  and Rav Shach did say that chabad does not have a portion in the world to come.
I am not heretic because I am secular and I am not trying to rewrite Judaism but I don't practice it either. The Zohar was "revealed" in Spain by Moshe de Leon about a thousand years after Rashb"y.

Now unless you bring a source to back up your "quote" about rabbi Shach supposing saying what you say I have nothing more to say on it and I am going to disregard it as yet another of wonga troll attempts.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2012, 03:52:33 PM »
You don't know about Chabad so don't speak about things you know nothing about...

It is saddening that there are people like 'jewishwarrior' spreading slander..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline jewishwarrior

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2012, 05:20:53 PM »

If Chatam Sofer and some other major rabbis said that the vast majority of the Zohar is not from Rabbi Shimon bar Yochai I don't think jewishwarrior should make accusations against Zelhar on this issue.
See the english video, above, for details .

wow, thanks a lot edu.  i never knew this about the zohar.  yasher koach for posting that

Offline jewishwarrior

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2012, 05:22:52 PM »
You don't know about Chabad so don't speak about things you know nothing about...

It is saddening that there are people like 'jewishwarrior' spreading slander..

look at what all the gedolim said about chabad.  the steipler said it was avodah zarah.  rav shach said chabad has no portion in the world to come.  "chabad ein lo chelek b'olam haba."

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2012, 06:26:59 PM »
look at what all the gedolim said about chabad.  the steipler said it was avodah zarah.  rav shach said chabad has no portion in the world to come.  "chabad ein lo chelek b'olam haba."

I know what Gedolim have said about Chabad and there are many who support Chabad including:

Reb Chaim Soloveitchik
Chafetz Chaim

You still have repeated the same slanders you wrote initially without bringing anything to support your position. If you expect anyone to take you seriously {which most don't} then you need to show some proof for your statements. I can find absolutely no mention of the Steipler making such a comment against Chabad {and Chabad seems very comfortable talking about the Steipler in many of their lessons}.

Most consider Rebbe to be a Gedolim : http://www.puretorah.com/gedolim-stories.php
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2012, 06:45:30 PM »
I am nearly through listening to this slander.

I would like to state once against that I have witnessed the great good which the Chabad organization has done. I am thankful for the existence of Chabad for being there when I needed Jewish faith and Torah. I know what Avodah Zarah is {placing ones faith in physicality versus placing trust /emmunah/bitachon/ in Hashem. Chabad does not teach that Rebbe was Moshiach. The Chabad which I have davened with do not pray to Rebbe.

I have studied Talmud with Chabad and have learned great chidushim into Torah wisdom. Nothing which is taught by Chabad differs from what is taught by other Orthodox Jewish groups. I have a leaning toward Chassidus as this is what my family descended from {we came from Uman Ukraine}. I am very proud of my Chassidic background and none of this malochet will alter my desire to serve Hashem as a Chassid. I have faith that our forefathers kept the Jewish faith according to the teachings of the Gedolim of the generations.

With that said, you 'jewishwarrior' can believe whatever you want. If your mind must be filled with hatred of fellow Jews because you misunderstand what they represent, this is a sin which you will bear. If you wish to state a rebuke, go ahead, as it is your right {assuming you are Jewish}. But so far I have seen nothing you have written which proves anything other than Jealousy and envy.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2012, 07:36:46 PM »
How many times does history have to repeat its self before we get a clue? When we are divided we are weak and everything falls apart! When we stand together under the G-d of Israel we are a force to be reckon with!

Lets just say Chabad is wrong, and they are not. Is G-d going to punish Muman for following G-d the way he was taught? I highly doubt it, G-d is a little more merciful than that! Christianity and Judaism have split into many different paths because of humans thinking they know better than others. When the Messiah comes or we die this whole mess will be straitened out.

Our job is to work together, and not fight amongst ourselves, and to follow the laws G-d has given us. To bring the Messiah!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2012, 08:20:25 PM »
How many times does history have to repeat its self before we get a clue? When we are divided we are weak and everything falls apart! When we stand together under the G-d of Israel we are a force to be reckon with!

Lets just say Chabad is wrong, and they are not. Is G-d going to punish Muman for following G-d the way he was taught? I highly doubt it, G-d is a little more merciful than that! Christianity and Judaism have split into many different paths because of humans thinking they know better than others. When the Messiah comes or we die this whole mess will be straitened out.

Our job is to work together, and not fight amongst ourselves, and to follow the laws G-d has given us. To bring the Messiah!

I just got off the phone with my favorite Chabad Rabbi. Apparently there is a list of gedolim who corresponded with the Chabad Rebbe and he will send me this list tonight. I hope to be able to post this list tonight or tomorrow.

Some which I remember include:

Rabbi Moshe Feinstein
Rabbi Shlomo Auerbach http://www.tzemachdovid.org/gedolim/ravauerbach.html

Offline jewishwarrior

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2012, 10:01:25 PM »
I just got off the phone with my favorite Chabad Rabbi. Apparently there is a list of gedolim who corresponded with the Chabad Rebbe and he will send me this list tonight. I hope to be able to post this list tonight or tomorrow.

Some which I remember include:

Rabbi Moshe Feinstein
Rabbi Shlomo Auerbach http://www.tzemachdovid.org/gedolim/ravauerbach.html

the brisker rav said, upon reading a letter that schneerson wrote, "this meshuggener (crazy person) thinks he is the messiah!"

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2012, 10:03:27 PM »
"Jewishwarrior" you came here and with 9 posts all you have been doing is causing trouble. Can't you just dropp it and either leae the forum or talk productive things.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

Offline jewishwarrior

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2012, 11:03:56 PM »
http://www.chabad.org/therebbe/article_cdo/aid/529444/jewish/The-Rebbe-and-the-Rav.htm

the satmar rebbe called schneerson a "tipish" (idiot) for broadcasting the tanya on the radio. rav shach referred to schneerson as "the madman that lives in New York and drives the whole world crazy."

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2012, 11:05:35 PM »
what is your problem? Your an idiot! You must be a muzzy, islaimwarrior!
« Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 11:41:44 PM by Ephraim »
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline jewishwarrior

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #42 on: June 29, 2012, 12:35:32 AM »
what is your problem? Your an idiot! You must be a muzzy, islaimwarrior!

it was clearly the Rebbe who led his chasidim into oblivion. He said that the Bais Hamikdash will nto be built in Jerusalem but rather in 770 - NOT in "chutz laaretz", NOT in the sky but specifically in 770 Eastern Parkway, he said, since Moshiach will build the Bais Hamikdash "in his - moshiach's place" - and Moshiachs place, he said, is 770. He also said that to prepare for the Geulah, peopel should learn Likutei Sichos - his sefer - which is the Moshiach's Torah. And other things like that.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: June 29, 2012, 01:10:23 AM »
"Chabad ein lo chelek b'olam haba"  Rav Shach Zatzal

How did Rav Shach decide their place in Olam Haba?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: June 29, 2012, 01:11:36 AM »
Rabbi Asher Meza is a great Jew and he DOES believe in the Oral Law as well!
He says the truth and I agree with him entirely on the cult that's called Chabad. These people are actually under a Cherem by the Gaon miVilna. And some of the things they believe are complete Avoda Zara!! Revering the  concept of the "Zadik" is not a part of Judaism. Rabby Meza is a true Torah Jew.

lol, ALL chasidim were put into cherem by the Vilna Gaon - not just chabad.  But we don't live in the 1700's anymore, and the Jewish world has changed.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2012, 02:51:55 AM »
it was clearly the Rebbe who led his chasidim into oblivion. He said that the Bais Hamikdash will nto be built in Jerusalem but rather in 770 - NOT in "chutz laaretz", NOT in the sky but specifically in 770 Eastern Parkway, he said, since Moshiach will build the Bais Hamikdash "in his - moshiach's place" - and Moshiachs place, he said, is 770. He also said that to prepare for the Geulah, peopel should learn Likutei Sichos - his sefer - which is the Moshiach's Torah. And other things like that.

Surely you jest. This is not what the Rebbe taught. This is not what Chabad teaches. It is clear that the Temple needs to be built at the place where Hashem chose. I can surely show you this is what it says on Chabads website.

I think you have exaggerated and misunderstood something because I know what you are saying is not true.

Please provide links which support your accusations because I don't believe a single thing you say without something to back up your statements. I know I can show you what a million Chabad Rabbis say about this...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #46 on: June 29, 2012, 02:53:21 AM »
the satmar rebbe called schneerson a "tipish" (idiot) for broadcasting the tanya on the radio. rav shach referred to schneerson as "the madman that lives in New York and drives the whole world crazy."

I know Satmar Chassids and they have no issue with Chabad. And again all you are writing here is slander without any proof. You could at least provide links which contain some kind of support for what you are saying.

One thing is for sure... This thread is getting more attention than it deserves. It is sad that someone can just show up here and slander an entire group of righteous yids.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #47 on: June 29, 2012, 02:57:03 AM »
One more thing 'jewishwarrior'... Why don't you tell us a little about your background. What brought you to post here at JTF? Are you born Jewish, or did you convert, or are you not Jewish? If you are Jewish do you follow a particular 'stream' of Judaism? If so why?

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #48 on: June 29, 2012, 03:38:41 AM »
One more thing 'jewishwarrior'... Why don't you tell us a little about your background. What brought you to post here at JTF? Are you born Jewish, or did you convert, or are you not Jewish? If you are Jewish do you follow a particular 'stream' of Judaism? If so why?
He is the troll "Wonga" aka "Mifletzet". He was banned numerous times from this forum.

Offline jewishwarrior

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #49 on: June 29, 2012, 04:49:27 PM »
Surely you jest. This is not what the Rebbe taught. This is not what Chabad teaches. It is clear that the Temple needs to be built at the place where Hashem chose. I can surely show you this is what it says on Chabads website.

I think you have exaggerated and misunderstood something because I know what you are saying is not true.

Please provide links which support your accusations because I don't believe a single thing you say without something to back up your statements. I know I can show you what a million Chabad Rabbis say about this...

Yes, it is the Lubavitcher Rebbe's teaching that his chasidim are following. They didnt make it up.

He also said that a Rebbe is "the self and essence of G-d in a body". They didnt make that up either.