Author Topic: Great Israeli Singing from Israel. On Radio Kol hay 93 FM  (Read 732 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Great Israeli Singing from Israel. On Radio Kol hay 93 FM
« on: July 03, 2012, 10:11:40 PM »
I was  listening on the internet radio.  One talented Israeli singer after another.    They sing like the American singers did, from the 1970's, when singers could sing.   They can reach all the notes, no problem.   And the songs had a good sound, even though I don't understand a word of it.    I think non Jews might like it, too.  Why not.

They just stopped  the songs about 10:00pm est.  They have a news guy on now.  But check it out some other time, when the songs are playing.

Just found the link on the computer:  Here it is:  http://tunein.com/radio/Radio-Kol-Hay-930-s77928/
« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 10:37:05 PM by Aces High »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Great Israeli Singing from Israel. On Radio Kol hay 93 FM
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2012, 10:17:33 PM »
Do you have a link you could share?
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Great Israeli Singing from Israel. On Radio Kol hay 93 FM
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2012, 10:18:32 PM »
I occasionally listen to MostlyMusic Jewish music...

http://jb2.jewishbroadcast.com:8010/listen.pls
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14