Author Topic: Torah and Science  (Read 1686 times)

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
Torah and Science
« on: July 04, 2012, 11:51:37 AM »
AT http://www.1820.co.il/?cmd=aboutus you will find some interesting articles on Torah and Science.
This is how the web site describes itself in English :
B"h

The main goal of this web site, is to provide scientific and logical proof of God's existence.

From the wonders of nature and the joy that comes with family purity, to the hidden Bible Codes and calculations,we hope to assist people to feel "at home" with Judaism.

This web site was founded as a result of an amazing meeting which took place between Mr. Ronnie Maman and Rabbi Shmuel Yaniv (Chief Rabbi of Givat Shmuel), in which was revealed the hidden secret of The Mystical Number  "1820", as discovered by the late Kabalistic Rabbi, Harav Pinchas Zalman Horowitz, zt"l.

A number of rabbis have devoted time and energy to delve deeper into the secrets behind this number, and hundreds of discoveries have been posted in volumes 2 & 9 of Rabbi Shmuel Yaniv's "Torah Codes" series.

The discoveries clearly show a hidden pattern throughout the entire Torah, thus strengthening the fact that the Torah could not have been created by man.

We invite to take part in our website http://www.1820.co.il/by adding new ideas, thoughts, calculations and/or anything else which can assist people in coming closer to our Heritage and to God.

May Hashem protect us from mistake and sin.

"Achdut Yisrael Ha-Olamit"
The learning is in memory and in merit of

Harav Pinchas Zalman Halevi Horowitz, ZT"L.

May he be a merit to us all.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Torah and Science
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2012, 04:52:54 PM »
Shalom Edu,

I watched the first video and must admit that it is a very interesting find. I don't quite yet know what significance it has toward our daily work. I will watch some more to see where this goes. The concept of Torah codes is certainly not new. I do believe that gematria and patterns have meaning but sometimes they don't.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Torah and Science
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2012, 08:01:28 PM »
I found this very interesting! edu, did you watch the videos?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.