Author Topic: Scary stuff - NEWS: World's first genetically modified humans born  (Read 2633 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Scary stuff - NEWS: World's first genetically modified humans born
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2012, 02:43:51 AM »
There is already enough people being born every year naturally! We do not need to make them by science! If G-d says that you can't have a child, that is the way it is! My surname is dead with me, that is the way it is!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
    • KrumTheBulgar (YouTube)
DEAR LORD
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2012, 03:28:41 AM »
We can now clone dead people???????????!!!!!?!?!?!?!? GOD SAVE US ALL! I'm praying at this very moment after hearing that thought. GOD ONLY KNOWS WHAT THOSE PAPISTS CAN DO NOW!

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: DEAR LORD
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2012, 03:33:50 AM »
We can now clone dead people???????????!!!!!?!?!?!?!? G-d SAVE US ALL! I'm praying at this very moment after hearing that thought. G-d ONLY KNOWS WHAT THOSE PAPISTS CAN DO NOW!
Why do you change the heading on your posts?
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 10:24:51 AM by Ephraim »
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
    • KrumTheBulgar (YouTube)
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2012, 04:09:45 AM »
I dunno? To customize it I guess.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2012, 09:38:58 AM »
.  It would be evil to try to replicate evil people but you can't just say someone's a criminal because of their genes or dna code when they haven't done anything.  It makes zero scientific sense.

~8 minutes.

.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.