Author Topic: Is it to late?  (Read 792 times)

Offline italian_lui_in_uk

• New JTFer
Is it to late?
« on: July 05, 2012, 02:34:50 AM »
I fear its to late to do anything about Iran now,can anybody tell me otherwise?????????

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Is it to late?
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2012, 03:21:10 AM »
it is better to be late than never.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2012, 08:49:57 AM »
It's too late Yeh its too late, cause we didn't try to make it.  Something has died inside......
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline italian_lui_in_uk

• New JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2012, 04:48:29 AM »
SYYUGE.....to late is never,what ive seen and read about is that only the USA can reach and destroy the Iranin
plants now.....and they aint gonna do that are they? if what Ben says is true...so to late is not better than never,its
gonna take somthing special for the US to go in,...like a new president would help......Why o Why did Israel not do it
months or even years ago??????????

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2012, 08:52:07 AM »
What I have studied is that the best of Israeli strike air crafts can attack maximum up to no more than the central Iran through any path they choose to fly. The positive side is that more than 50% of desired Iranian targetable assets fall within this region. So even if the targets in this region are hit, the nuke building capacity of Iran will be badly crippled for the years to come. And then who knows the future.

However presently one thing is almost certain that US is not going to attack Iran as firstly it is already withdrawing from the Middle East, secondly that its own economy is in the doldrums, thirdly the elections are near and fourthly that after the elections the priorities over Iran may be lost forever.     
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2012, 12:23:01 PM »
Israel can attack with missiles
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2012, 01:35:11 PM »
Accuracy of long distance missiles may be somewhat problematic due to their relatively larger CEP's. So they are better with some kT's. However the standoff missiles from aircraft's may be most suitable.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2012, 04:00:22 PM »
Actually someone should start a poll on this topic.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2012, 06:56:51 PM »
You should start a poll next time.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2012, 08:41:06 PM »
Yeah sorry guys I couldn't do it... fund me a new trip to Israel and I'll try harder this time. Its not too late if we go today.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge