Author Topic: What do you think of this strategy?  (Read 492 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
What do you think of this strategy?
« on: July 09, 2012, 10:47:39 PM »
Do you believe it is good and helpful to use their own Koran to prove that Israel belongs to the Jews, or better to fight against Islam and to plainly state it is a wrong ideology that is against Jews (which it is), but which way is better to fight against them and their anti-Israel ideology?

Title is-
"Quran supports Zionism"

* Edit- actually this video has both elements.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: What do you think of this strategy?
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2012, 10:51:11 PM »
Even best to prove how the Koran is a contradiction and how it is sadistic.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2012, 10:59:51 PM »
Does the Koran really say Israel belongs to the Jews? Sounds like bologna to me.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2012, 11:05:20 PM »
Does the Koran really say Israel belongs to the Jews? Sounds like bologna to me.

I do not know much about the koran do not study nor follow it, but I would not be too surprised to find such verses since much of what was written in the koran are stories and narratives from the Torah-Talmudh and other Jewish writings (although grossly twisted with ideas and facts often skewed). With that said perhaps (and that is why I'm asking this) we can and should beat them at their own game. While simultaneously proving the koran to be wrong, even if what you (they) follow and they believe in it, they should be doing what is correct (according to them) there-fore no 72 virgins my friends once you mess with Israel.
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2012, 11:15:45 PM »
Here I found both strategies being said  (proving the Koran false + using their koran to leave the land of Israel).

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2012, 11:32:26 PM »

:::D how the muslims think that Dawidh was the first muslim and Moshe was the second to reveal islam. Great video by Chaim.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2012, 11:44:01 PM »
Perhaps a question on the above video. (Islam is totally and obviously false) but my question is perhaps we can do more damage with these types of things.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2012, 02:10:44 AM »
doesn't make sense to quote koran without hadith.  hadith is like oral islam.    koran is only interpreted through hadith by legitimate muslim clerics.   So some verses are actually negated by hadith.   their oral law system can discard certain verses of koran.    And anyone who tries to shows you koran verses is probably a fraud trying to pass off abrogated verses as if they are Islam.     

The whole "there are moderate muslims and a peaceful islam" crowd tries to use this fraudulent approach to pretend that islam is friendly.   You can point out that hadith has discarded koran verses, but they should already know that.   So I think the best strategy is to simply combat the evil islam.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2012, 05:21:58 AM »
No the Quran says allah gave the land to pre-muhammad Jews which they consider muslims and that since the Jews "hide" and "forge" the truth the land was taken from them. The only Jews that the Quran commends are the traitorous Jews who converted to Islam. The Jews who actually remain Jewish and reject muhammad are condemned numerous times in the Quran.