Author Topic: Bulgarians on the terrorist attacks in Burgas on Israelis  (Read 818 times)

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
    • KrumTheBulgar (YouTube)
Bulgarians on the terrorist attacks in Burgas on Israelis
« on: July 23, 2012, 02:16:42 PM »
What needs to be said is this certainly was an attack on innocent Israelis. But to add to this, a pregnant Bulgarian woman and her child were killed by the bomb. This shows that when Israelis are in harms way all Europeans are.

My people are with the Jews as we were forever. In WWII we saved every Jew in Bulgaria even though our army under nazi command was going to use brutality against them and deport them to the nazis.

Anyway, Bulgarians were very supportive of our Jewish brothers and realize the true evil of Islam.

Here are comments by Bulgarians on YouTube videos of the attack:

soon it will happen with Muslims also,Israel vows to avenge of Muslim dogs like you.then there will be a great laugh ,huh?

Jews support from Bulgaria I am Bulgarian and I am sorry for you. Peoples from Bulgaria who insult you and say that they are Bulgarians are maybe 2/3 turks. In Bulgaria we have 8% turks.

Shalom, to all israelian brothers. You know, Bulgaria historicaly, always was and will be with you.

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Bulgarians on the terrorist attacks in Burgas on Israelis
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2012, 02:48:47 PM »
Yes as far as I know Bulgaria has been hospitable to Jews throughout its history.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2012, 03:08:25 PM »
Yes as far as I know Bulgaria has been hospitable to Jews throughout its history.

That is the common perception. Although not everything was copacetic with Jews in Bulgaria..

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/11944

In the shadow of the terror attack in Borgas, the media recalls how the Bulgarian government saved Bulgaria's Jews from the Holocaust - but not what they did to the Jews of Greece and Yugoslavia, which the Bulgarians considered part of Bulgaria.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2012, 09:22:23 PM »
Update: Guys, I'm taking fire from anti-semitic Russh*ts on YouTube for defending Jews. I hate most Russians a lot. They say "You must be a Jew, you can't be Bulgarian." They need to fantasize that all Bulgarians are part of their little gay neo-nazi club. When I told them to go f*** themselves and Bulgarians always support Israel that made them jealous. So they needed to pretend I represent minority of Bulgarians and that most are antisemites who support "Palestine"

All the antisemitic comments on the video about how Bulgarians don't support Israel were from filthy Russians. They need to realize that we are not their friends. I just say "fine call me a Jew. I don't mind it. They are our brothers, and you filthy Russians are not".

Just read the comments of this video. Sorry for bad language.  This "JellyBeanMolotov" is one filthy despicable pile of sh**. I'm not violent, I never got into trouble for violence, but subhumans like this if I met in person would be hard not to be violent.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2012, 09:56:03 PM »
Update: Guys, I'm taking fire from anti-semitic Russh*ts on YouTube for defending Jews. I hate most Russians a lot. They say "You must be a Jew, you can't be Bulgarian." They need to fantasize that all Bulgarians are part of their little gay neo-nazi club. When I told them to go f*** themselves and Bulgarians always support Israel that made them jealous. So they needed to pretend I represent minority of Bulgarians and that most are antisemites who support "Palestine"

All the antisemitic comments on the video about how Bulgarians don't support Israel were from filthy Russians. They need to realize that we are not their friends. I just say "fine call me a Jew. I don't mind it. They are our brothers, and you filthy Russians are not".

Just read the comments of this video. Sorry for bad language.  This "JellyBeanMolotov" is one filthy despicable pile of sh**. I'm not violent, I never got into trouble for violence, but subhumans like this if I met in person would be hard not to be violent.
This is very familiar!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2012, 11:06:57 PM »