Author Topic: Tiny Village "Češko Selo" & Why I Want To Go There  (Read 10429 times)

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
    • KrumTheBulgar (YouTube)
Tiny Village "Češko Selo" & Why I Want To Go There
« on: July 18, 2012, 12:41:53 AM »
This village is tiny. By that I mean is made up of a few areas between streets. It has 46 people, but that is a lot if you think about how it is 5 or 6 buildings. Birth rate must be high  ;D.

Interesting facts: This little village is the only Czech-majority place in all Serbia. It is in Vojvodina. It has 39 Czechs, 6 Serbs, and only 1 Hungarian. Name means "Czech Village". I know not how Czechs got there. Nice to see are living with their brother Slavs the Serbs!

It is also beautiful, so i wish to go there:

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Re: Tiny Village "Češko Selo" & Why I Want To Go There
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2012, 06:51:27 AM »
You are ustasha so do not worry about abandoned villages in Serbia as we have them in thousands. Another troll topic without much sense except to provoke hatred towards Serbs and their friendship with Czech people.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2012, 11:33:46 AM »
You are ustasha so do not worry about abandoned villages in Serbia as we have them in thousands. Another troll topic without much sense except to provoke hatred towards Serbs and their friendship with Czech people.

GO AWAY AND LEAVE ME ALONE. I never asked you to comment. we've already fight, I'm not doing it again. I can't handle you- I was just posting about a village and you need to come here and start things? I never said anything bad about Serbs in this topic and I'm F**King sick of you!!!!! GO BACK TO YOUR FILTHY RATHOLE YOU PIECE OF SH**!!!!!

В**** НА МАЙНАТА СИ И МЕ ОСТАВИ НА МИРА, ОМЪРСЕНА СВИНЕ!

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2012, 11:41:57 AM »
I love how you call everyone who disagrees with you "ustaša". Guess what- you're an Arrow Cross you filthy pig Since you call me ustaše, I get to call you Arrow Cross. Now GO ANNOY AND HARASS SOMEONE ELSE, Arrow Cross!

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2012, 12:08:54 PM »
And where did you hear about this village? I'm curious, why this village?
I think on Wikipedia, looking at places in Vojvodina inhabited by other Slavs, and Češko Selo came as only Czech place in all Serbia. Here are ethnic maps:

I also found some pictures of village which I show in earlier post.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2012, 01:49:23 PM »
Khan,

8th grader in Serbia writes English better than you and you call me stupid? Your whole purpose of this topic is to show poor and abandoned Czech village in Serbia, in response to mutual support between me and Ephraim on another topic. Because you are another ustasha you have this crazy idea to undermine a friendship between two Slavic nations!! And you think someone here will not notice that?
Let’s take this from another angle. You love Serbs so much that you would visit even abandoned Czech village with several people in it and Catholic Church no one attends? This is what you would do when visiting Serbia? You really think we are that naïve on this section? Your stupidity is so great that I would ask you not to write on our section any more. I respect smart enemies of my people but you are not one of intelligent ones.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2012, 03:31:22 PM »
Khan,

8th grader in Serbia writes English better than you and you call me stupid? Your whole purpose of this topic is to show poor and abandoned Czech village in Serbia, in response to mutual support between me and Ephraim on another topic. Because you are another ustasha you have this crazy idea to undermine a friendship between two Slavic nations!! And you think someone here will not notice that?
Let’s take this from another angle. You love Serbs so much that you would visit even abandoned Czech village with several people in it and Catholic Church no one attends? This is what you would do when visiting Serbia? You really think we are that naïve on this section? Your stupidity is so great that I would ask you not to write on our section any more. I respect smart enemies of my people but you are not one of intelligent ones.
I'll continue to write whatever I please. I never asked you to comment. If you think this is a provocation, go away. I'm sick and tired of you accusing me of provocation whenever I post something. This topic has nothing to do with politics or fights, it's about a village in Serbia. Take your garbage off of here. I speak English far better than you, and your name is ruining this topic. I could not care less over whether you and Ephraim are friends. That's not my business. Since I'm not a waste of air who was nothing better to do than stalk and harass people, like you, I won't comment on your friendship with Ephraim, or get involved. I'm friends with many Serbs. You are not my enemy. I don't make enemy of anyone online. You're just an a**hole who stalks people who I find incredibly annoying, but you're not my enemy. You're just an unfortunate waste of air that I wish would f*ck off and leave me alone, which is what I say again many times, but you ignore it and think I'm provoking someone over something, when I just want to go away because you're incredibly obnoxious and if I did have a true hatred for anyone I met online, it would be you. Bye. If you say anything more I won't respond. I don't waste posts on you.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2012, 03:34:47 PM »
Vojvodina IS a part of Serbia by the way.

And we Serbs have no problem that there is a village in Serbia called Češko selo. Czech support Serbia and Kosovo and Metohija as the part of Serbia. I'm not talking about their government, I'm talking about the people. They are our Slavic brothers.

The only thing I like about this village is the statistics: Hungarians: 1

The less of this Hungarian INTRUDERS, the better!

I don't know if this topic is suppose to be a provocation or what? However, it has no effect, IF, I repeat, IF, that is the case.

It is not the case. I won't say anything about "Serbian army" to anyone else, since it's a waste of time and for babies, even though he has posted about me and i saw it but did not reply.

You can think whatever you want. If you think this is a provocation, then please, post somewhere else because why would you want to let it provoke you. If you don't then I've no problem with you talking about this topic.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2012, 11:15:23 PM »
So it looks like this was a provocation. After all, you never know who is behind what name and what are their intentions.
I know who is behind your name! :)
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2012, 11:37:05 PM »
Khan,

I agree brother! Very odd post, He knows I'm against the Roman Church! So he posts about a Czech village with a Catholic Church knowing we killed our selves over it!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2012, 03:12:52 PM »
I'll post wherever I want to. You're not a moderator on this forum so you don't make decisions here about who should do what.

And you are in the Serbian section here, so if you post something about Serbia, we have all the right to give our point of view. This is a forum, if you forgot it maybe, so there will always be different people with different opinions.
And hopefully you'll respond politely and with manners as well which your last post shows you lack.
Now seeing that this topic has gone nowhere but down the drain and degenerated into mindless insults, I think I'll not post anymore here. I'll let this topic go and move on.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2012, 05:05:56 PM »
And how can you know that?

I'm not a troll by the way, and it can easily be checked.
You are a true Serb patriot.  :dance:

Offline Rules JTF Rules

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2012, 01:13:15 PM »
This village is tiny. By that I mean is made up of a few areas between streets. It has 46 people, but that is a lot if you think about how it is 5 or 6 buildings. Birth rate must be high  ;D.

Interesting facts: This little village is the only Czech-majority place in all Serbia. It is in Vojvodina. It has 39 Czechs, 6 Serbs, and only 1 Hungarian. Name means "Czech Village". I know not how Czechs got there. Nice to see are living with their brother Slavs the Serbs!

It is also beautiful, so i wish to go there:

Кога си ти дошао да зајебаваш овде будало једна. Баш те занима да одеш да видиш село у Србији, ма немој ми рећи. Шта тебе брига колика је популација и колико процената има Срба, Чеха или Мађара. Ти си глупи Бугарин који мисли да може да зајебава Србе, али мало си се ти зајебао.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2012, 08:25:11 PM »
Кога си ти дошао да зајебаваш овде будало једна. Баш те занима да одеш да видиш село у Србији, ма немој ми рећи. Шта тебе брига колика је популација и колико процената има Срба, Чеха или Мађара. Ти си глупи Бугарин који мисли да може да зајебава Србе, али мало си се ти зајебао.
How dare you insult me like that you pig. When I insult you I do it in English you coward, a language we both know. I've been on here longer than you, so get your little cowardly mouth out of here you nasty little troll. You are a filthy little provocator and you're not welcome you fat little basement dwelling heap of waste.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2012, 08:27:47 PM »
Did you guys have a falling out?

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2012, 08:37:09 PM »
Did you guys have a falling out?
When an anti-JTF troll comes on here and insults me even though I've been here much longer then yes I will attack him back. This little coward's name itself is mocking the JTF.