Author Topic: Israeli "play writer and poet" mocks the holocaust, blames Isral for genocide  (Read 816 times)

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
There are English subtitles. She is very vulgar, I mean, Sarah Silverman could take lessons from her how to be even more disgusting.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
What an evil c^nt.  Why are they always the most ugliest pieces of excrement imaginable? Perhaps that is what drives such self hatred.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I am not easily provoked but in her case I left a nasty dirty comment. And it looks like most comments are also very hostile and dirty.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
yes i commented and rated
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
    • KrumTheBulgar (YouTube)
What an evil c^nt.  Why are they always the most ugliest pieces of excrement imaginable? Perhaps that is what drives such self hatred.
I know many people with problems and undesirable physical traits that are problems, who are as good people that anyone else is. If you have physical problems like this b**** in the video and are upset, you must also be weak inside to hate others like that. This entire video is too sickening to watch, as a Bulgarian, we saved all the Jews in Bulgaria in WWII from the Holocaust, and to see this is horrible. What more to insult not just other Jews but аlso those who saved them.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
I can't stand this woman...betrayed by our own in all ranks..they will be judged very harshly by the Almighty..

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Add my name to those who are disgusted by this no-talent.  This poor thing has such self-hatred, it's amazing.