Author Topic: Why Aren’t Race Riots News?  (Read 1349 times)

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
Why Aren’t Race Riots News?
« on: July 17, 2012, 11:56:35 PM »
I thought JTF members might be interested in an article published by a conservative, black commentator, Thomas Sowell on black race riots against whites that are being covered up by the media.
http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/309578/why-aren-t-race-riots-news-thomas-sowell

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Why Aren’t Race Riots News?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2012, 03:31:24 PM »
They are in the news.  But they don't come out and say the perpetrators are black.  They're just identified as "youths."  Usually the only way you would know if it was blacks is if one of them posts a video on sites like Worldstarhiphop (sp?)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2012, 11:34:00 AM »
I thought JTF members might be interested in an article published by a conservative, black commentator, Thomas Sowell on black race riots against whites that are being covered up by the media.
http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/309578/why-aren-t-race-riots-news-thomas-sowell

We cover this EVERY DAY.  In fact, David Ben Moshe was THE ONE that broke the black riot the other day.  We were ranked 2nd on BING and 5th on google.  Of course Wordpress monitors me and shows me BOGUS stats. 

WE (David and I) broke that riot story.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2012, 11:36:50 AM »
http://themadjewess.com/2012/07/17/horrible-black-flash-mob-riot-in-jacksonville-fl-walmart/

Posted on The Mad Jewess – Jul 17, 2012 @ 7:13 AM PST

The only one who was before us was "Godlikeproductions"
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2012, 11:56:25 AM »
"Godlikeproductions"
My IP is banned and I have never been on their forum. Whats that about?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2012, 05:21:49 PM »

Its a nutty conspiracy forum for the most part, but they have a lot of black on white crime
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2012, 06:48:45 PM »
The Farrakhan crowd, the black hip-hop culture crowd, the Paul Mooney crowd, and so many blacks in general have deep-seated hatred for white people, for whom they blame for their OWN problems and inadequacies.  These same white-haters would love nothing more than to kill us all.  They are also erroneously taught that a black person could never be a racist.  They have a grudge against white people to such an extent that they actually feel justified in brutally attacking random white people just because they're white.  The liberal press, however, wants to overlook these facts.  It's a pity and shame that it takes someone like Thomas Sowell to actually write about the black-against-white race riots.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
    • KrumTheBulgar (YouTube)
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2012, 10:33:24 PM »
I pay attention to them because I live in NYC. I watch the news daily for reports of problems at various locations, make sure I know which areas are less than 30 meters away from a "bakkabbah" court, "gibs muh dat" (welfare) office, or liqqa sto'. I also pay close attention to the types of car in an area and the accessories on the cars, the over-all "color" of the population of a given area and this helps keep me out of trouble. I also listen to the noise in the surrounding atmosphere to tell which is more prevailing in case of Jungle Bootyshaking thump-thump-thump music with loud bass.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
    • KrumTheBulgar (YouTube)
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2012, 10:36:05 PM »
I admit that is surprise for me. I thought most people there are pro-Israel from what I just read.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2012, 11:02:50 PM »
Its a nutty conspiracy forum for the most part, but they have a lot of black on white crime
Nevermind, It must of only been from my phone!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2012, 11:08:21 PM »
I pay attention to them because I live in NYC. I watch the news daily for reports of problems at various locations, make sure I know which areas are less than 30 meters away from a "bakkabbah" court, "gibs muh dat" (welfare) office, or liqqa sto'. I also pay close attention to the types of car in an area and the accessories on the cars, the over-all "color" of the population of a given area and this helps keep me out of trouble. I also listen to the noise in the surrounding atmosphere to tell which is more prevailing in case of Jungle Bootyshaking thump-thump-thump music with loud bass.
:::D