Author Topic: Does Bulgaria have Arab infestation/ethnic colony?  (Read 800 times)

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
    • KrumTheBulgar (YouTube)
Does Bulgaria have Arab infestation/ethnic colony?
« on: July 18, 2012, 07:06:53 PM »
Combined with the Turks who settled in Bulgaria to annex it, and commit genocide of Bulgarians, now we have Arabs comitting terror. (if you've saw the news). The Israelis didn't do anything illegal and were just visiting. The Arabs always go to other countries, try to genocide the natives through breeding and crime, and demand they accept their cultural death sentence. Bulgaria needs to keep itself pure and not turn to some West-European style sewer i.e. Holland with other peoples invading and breeding. Turks are going home from Bulgaria (praise God) but Arabs must not be allowed in. No matter how few. israel should search the entire country for the terrorists and bring them to Israel to be executed, and get revenge and do Bălgaria a favor.

We (Bălgars) are all Jews now!

(like nazi-dhimmi Gayvid Douce saying "We (White people) are all palestinians now!").

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Does Bulgaria have Arab infestation/ethnic colony?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2012, 07:29:09 PM »
There must be some Islamist and Arab infestation going on. This attack must have been committed by Hezbullah and Iranian revolutionary guards. They always strike against Israeli targets in places where quranimals have some local community as a supporting base and lots of connections to the underworld. They are involved in narcotics, arms trade and lots of other international crime operations and they leverage their criminal connections to conduct terror as well.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2012, 07:54:54 PM »
There must be some Islamist and Arab infestation going on. This attack must have been committed by Hezbullah and Iranian revolutionary guards. They always strike against Israeli targets in places where quranimals have some local community as a supporting base and lots of connections to the underworld. They are involved in narcotics, arms trade and lots of other international crime operations and they leverage their criminal connections to conduct terror as well.
I pray for Bălgarian and Jewish people in this incident. Also Gaddhafi used Bulgaria to get Ukrainian women as "nurses" (sex slaves), because some Ukrainians work in Bulgaria as nurses and doctors. I supported Gaddhafi (like the Serbs do on here) because he was moderate compared to the terrorists (supported by most Arabs), and for this I support Assad. The real Syrians (Christian, not Arab cultural bandits) who are my Orthodox brothers will suffer under the terrorist pigs if they take Syria. With Arabs you must pick the best out of all evils, and the people are always sheep and brainwashed by the greatest of the evils. The Arab Spring which liberals love to celebrate happened not because Arabs are 'waking up' but because Arabs leaders aren't radical enough, and they are brainwash by whoever's more radical- not whoever is their leader.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2012, 12:25:54 PM »
I would say that the perpetraitors of this Bus incident don't have a chance after the Jews find out who is responsible...Munich all over again...An Eye for an Eye!   Arabs have infiltrated peaceful societies...they are a curse!

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2012, 03:19:35 PM »
I would say that the perpetraitors of this Bus incident don't have a chance after the Jews find out who is responsible...Munich all over again...An Eye for an Eye!   Arabs have infiltrated peaceful societies...they are a curse!
They think this will stay between them and the Jews. They don't realize how when provocating the Jews they often [censored] others. What fake passports on did they enter to Bulgaria? We are good friends with Jews and the majority of the Bulgarian public is outraged. Arabs are a f*cking curse wherever they go. They need to be locked up in the Arabian Peninsula zoo.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2012, 06:06:44 PM »
After this disgusting bombing, there will be some good that will come out of it, and that is that Iran just put the final nail in their own coffin.  Israel will finally do what she has to do regarding Iran's nuclear sites.  IT CAN'T BE UP FOR DISCUSSION OR DILLY-DALLYING ANYMORE!!

NEVER AGAIN!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2012, 06:20:12 PM »
They think this will stay between them and the Jews. They don't realize how when provocating the Jews they often [censored] others. What fake passports on did they enter to Bulgaria? We are good friends with Jews and the majority of the Bulgarian public is outraged. Arabs are a f*cking curse wherever they go. They need to be locked up in the Arabian Peninsula zoo.

Khan, since  you are new I guess you don't know that it is not appreciated when you attempt to bypass the restricted word filter with such an obvious misspelling. Shlomo has warned many a time that if you want to say something that the filter blocks you should think of a better way of saying it than misspelling it.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2012, 06:39:17 PM »
Khan, since  you are new I guess you don't know that it is not appreciated when you attempt to bypass the restricted word filter with such an obvious misspelling. Shlomo has warned many a time that if you want to say something that the filter blocks you should think of a better way of saying it than misspelling it.
I didn't know. I just thought I couldn't use an accent like ú in the f-word for example. I thought mis-spelling was allowed. Thanks for telling me, I'll remember.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2012, 06:40:24 PM »
After this disgusting bombing, there will be some good that will come out of it, and that is that Iran just put the final nail in their own coffin.  Israel will finally do what she has to do regarding Iran's nuclear sites.  IT CAN'T BE UP FOR DISCUSSION OR DILLY-DALLYING ANYMORE!!

NEVER AGAIN!
And Bălgarians will be with you. We have no one to fear- commie China's threats are empty. They will soon crumble.

But, I really do think that Israel and America should fund dissidents within Iran and start a revolution - would be very timely.

Links for anti-Islam movement for Persians (Persians are original brothers of Bălgarians too because we're part Sarmatian):
Site 1, 2, 3 (from good Indian website), and I could go on and on with Persians who reject Arabo-Fascism (Islam) shove through their throats.