Author Topic: MAYHEM & CAR BOMBS IN LONDON!!  (Read 9261 times)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
MAYHEM & CAR BOMBS IN LONDON!!
« on: June 29, 2007, 04:51:00 PM »
An Car filled with Iraqi styled bombs and gas canisters was discovered outside a nightclub in haymarket Piccadily! If it had not been for a paramedic who saw chemical vapours coming out of it, and called the emergency services around 650 people would have been blown to bits!

The traffic was unbelievably bad all over London and TWO cars have already been discovered filled with explosive, there could be quite a few more scattered around!!

The Cars were apprarantly designed to blow up as a fire ball and were mobile operated.

If you don't see me on JTF anymore, you know whats happened, i live in the centre almost and have to go somewhere on the road leading to the car bomb found, tomorrow....... :DI get extremely paranoid but it fills me with dread, of what is to come. If something like this happens and people get freaked i can truly feel what it might be like living in Israel!!!

The stupid thing was it is almost a fluke that these cars have been found!!!!

Firstly the first car was only found when a person in the nightclub got too drunk and an ambulance had to be called, leading the paramedic to notice it.

Secondly the other car was parked illegally and was given a parking ticket and then the car was towed away to an even dangerous point in an underground parking space, underneath Hyde Park! The authorities were shipping around a huge bomb, banging it around and only realising it was suspicious hours later.

London is starting to be a main target for the Jihadists who this probably undoubtedly is the plot of.

Here is an article:
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article2003808.ece

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: MAYHEM & CAR BOMBS IN LONDON!!
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2007, 04:53:08 PM »
Oh! Those awful Muslims!
Let's bomb them back to the stone age! Oh, wait...
They never got out of the stone age.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2007, 04:55:19 PM »
that's crazy.

hope you stay safe  ;)

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2007, 04:59:06 PM »

Offline Until Shiloh Comes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2007, 05:02:49 PM »
Hello Sarah, and good day to you.

Thank you for notifying us of these events.   I will leave it here for a while so the board can see it before I move it to the SWC section.

With kindest regards until Shiloh comes,
Christopher
Psalm 53:2 "The fool hath said in his heart, 'There is no G-D.'"

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2007, 05:06:49 PM »
Sarah stay safe don'nt go near nightclubs anyways your too young to go to those kind of places
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2007, 05:12:48 PM »
Any normal country would have done something by now but the Britain of today aint normal. Next week they'll be sucking up to the moslems again, cancelling X-mas, taking back rushtie's knitehood.....you wait.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2007, 05:29:22 PM »
Sarah stay safe don'nt go near nightclubs anyways your too young to go to those kind of places

:) I'll keep well away......I just hope no one will be killed by these bombings.God Willing.

Thank you MackaB and Until Shiloh Comes. The communist DU can jolly well stand next to the bombs and then won't they be laughing!
This will be quite an event for the new PM Gorden Brown to deal with, not exactly a very subtle launch into his leadership. I just found out the guy, is blind in one eye and can only see very little.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2007, 09:09:07 PM »
Hope you stay safe Sarah, and try and keep us posted as much as you can. 

Joe Schmo

« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2007, 09:19:01 PM »
The streets of London will run red with the blood of the English.

Unfortunately.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2007, 06:52:28 AM »
This time the Brits were extremely lucky.  Next time they won't be so lucky.  People should consider this as a fluke. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2007, 07:48:45 AM »
How can anyone continue this sham "Islam is a religion of peace"?  The English must come out VERY strong.  If there is just one more terrorist attempt ALL the muslims will be "transfered" to Algiers with all their properties annexed with their mosques bulldozed and made into parks.....  like Israel should do....  yes this includes grave sites as well......  They have no business being in the civilized world....
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

newman

« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2007, 07:59:30 AM »
How can anyone continue this sham "Islam is a religion of peace"?  The English must come out VERY strong.  If there is just one more terrorist attempt ALL the muslims will be "transfered" to Algiers with all their properties annexed with their mosques bulldozed and made into parks.....  like Israel should do....  yes this includes grave sites as well......  They have no business being in the civilized world....

I agree. The ansere to the problems of the west are so simple. Yes there would be a bit of screaming and hair pulling but if we just did it (kick them out) we wouldn't look back. It's a bit like an opertation. Nobody likes needles and bone saws etc, but a bit of short term pain is the best sollution and a damn sight better than years of pain and illness. Boot the moslem nazis and turd worlders back to their own festering countries we can get on with civilisation while they get on with barbarism.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2007, 03:12:53 PM »
I went into the centre today and there was a lot of activity going on, they were removing security barriers and there had been a rally early.

There were loads of police patrolling but the High street was crowded and people weren't noticing a thing, mesmorised by their "shopping."

Fire engines stream past every minute but for what i don't have a clue. Everything is normal..........for now.

The Glasgow thing seems to have been the next failed attempt. Its great news that all these attempts are failing!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2007, 03:16:58 PM »
Sarah I know this is a questio you prob answered before but I was wondering if your parents know that you go on JTF and what they would do if they would find out.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2007, 03:33:54 PM »
No what happened in Scotland had nothing to do with terrorism.Fruit saw a blonde with a black going into the terminal he got angry and tried to get them.

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2007, 03:36:58 PM »
No what happened in Scotland had nothing to do with terrorism.Fruit saw a blonde with a black going into the terminal he got angry and tried to get them.

LOL :laugh:

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2007, 03:44:26 PM »

They were Asian, can't have been. :) They also caught on fire a taste of their own medicine.

newman

« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2007, 03:48:51 PM »
I'd pay $$ plus one of the twins to watch a terrorist burn. :laugh:

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2007, 03:56:35 PM »
I'd pay $$ plus one of the twins to watch a terrorist burn. :laugh:
Yes so would i

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2007, 03:56:43 PM »
Sarah I know this is a questio you prob answered before but I was wondering if your parents know that you go on JTF and what they would do if they would find out.

A little while back they did discover i had been on this site and shouted at me about it but thankfully they didn't read the worst of what i had written even though what i write isn't extremely against Islam. They were very angry for a couple of days and i had to stay in my room and was told i won't ever be able to touch the computer again.

My Dad has gone abroad now and my mum is at work most of the time so i come on. They think i stopped and  have learn't my lesson.

I think they have forgotten the name of this website, so hopefully they won't go on and check. If my dad realises that i had renounced Islam then he would go ballistic, probably send me to live with some strict sharia abiding great aunts in Morocco. I told him a couple of months ago that Islam doesn't have to be the truth and he hit me but said sorry afterwards. Though i really do love my father a great deal, when we get along he is the funniest person i know. Except at times, very strict, i remember a while back i was listening to some stupid song...."Dontcha wish your girlfriend was hot like me...."-extreme drivel- and he was so angry, ignoring me for days after as if i had written the song.
But he is hypocritical, and needs to solve his own faults.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2007, 04:02:33 PM »
Wow, I feel terrible for you. You know first hand how dangerous Islam is then. Do you have any relatives that are non muslim that would be willing to take you in? Do you have anywhere where you could go and live comfortably as a non muslim?
I am urinating on a Koran.

newman

« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2007, 04:05:08 PM »
Sarah,

You need to leave home as soon as you can. You are in danger. Even if your parents don't hurt you themselves, another member of the islamic community will.I've heard of this happening all the time. Please........... you are a very brave young woman and we all love you at JTF so you must leave home as soon as you can. I think there are places in the UK that help moslem girls get away and get established in their own flat. Please look , OK?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2007, 04:37:32 PM »
Sarah, this is just more proof-positive that the Religion of Peace is everything JTF claims it to be.

Why, then, do you still have nagging doubts about us and our message?