Author Topic: future murderer  (Read 517 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: future murderer
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2012, 02:51:43 PM »
I think he was probably beaten himself and he's taking it out on those smaller/weaker than him because that's what he's been taught. There's another perpetrator here who abused that kid too if police aren't too lazy to look for him/her.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2012, 02:52:42 PM »
very disturbing... :'( >:(
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2012, 02:54:15 PM »
I think he was probably beaten himself and he's taking it out on those smaller/weaker than him because that's what he's been taught. There's another perpetrator here who abused that kid too if police aren't too lazy to look for him/her.

Actually, that would make the most sense. I have seen many African American Apes grab their children and hit their children and talk to their children in very abusive manners and in public!  It wouldn't surprise me if that was the case.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2012, 02:58:53 PM »
Actually, that would make the most sense. I have seen many African American Apes grab their children and hit their children and talk to their children in very abusive manners and in public!  It wouldn't surprise me if that was the case.

There's two general responses to violence if you can't hurt your attacker directly. Some people take it out on others and others turn it in on themselves. Little boys like that tend to act out rather than turn the rage inside at themselves. He obviously needs to be kept away from smaller kids but at the same time I hope he also gets the help he needs. It's not pre-determined that he's going to be a future murderer if he can get help and get away from the situation that's building up that rage.

There might not even be abuse here, it's just a likely possibility.

It might also be he's chemically unbalanced somehow, but no matter what it is he needs to be evaluated.