Author Topic: What is the strongest army ?  (Read 3879 times)

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
What is the strongest army ?
« on: July 01, 2007, 06:27:27 AM »
What army do you think is the strongest? and why?
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
Re: What is the strongest army ?
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2007, 08:50:20 AM »
It would be the USA, if our leaders would let them rain hell down on our evil enemies.  The IDF would certainly be up there too, if Israeli leaders' spines weren't made of falafel!
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2007, 10:14:47 AM »
IDF - but with the stipulation that we have Torah-true leadership in the highest ranks of Israel
(like for example Chaim as PM) and of course the main reason being great people and technology mixed with Torah.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2007, 12:05:38 PM »
The IDF these days is a joke.

The U.S. Army would be good, but is crippled by insane rules-of-engagement procedures that effectively are preventing the soldiers from fighting at all, as this year's death-toll shows.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2007, 12:11:51 PM »
Since oslo the IDF has grown fat and lazy,the leftist, media Govt and groups have made the IDFa second rate military in the false hope of peace. The training ,fitness and readiness has gone down dramaticly
« Last Edit: July 01, 2007, 12:18:43 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2007, 12:16:48 PM »
Yeah, they send eighteen-year-old kids into the heart of a battle with a couple weeks of training. Just criminal.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2007, 12:17:40 PM »
Yeah, they send eighteen-year-old kids into the heart of a battle with a couple weeks of training. Just criminal.
Very true
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Joe Schmo

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2007, 12:58:12 PM »
China.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2007, 01:48:38 PM »
It really doesn't matter who is the strongest military power, you must first use it effectivily. Look at all the money we in the US put into the military, and we still don't see any results. If we would have used a concept of total war scholars would have agrued if Iraq ever existed at all. We don't allow our troops to repond in a ferocius manner when confronted, we punish them when the rough up suspects, we have put these guys in a no win situation. Israel is no better off. What in the world is the giving up stratigic land when, in a few months you will be forced to go back and occupy the land again. Please explain that to me. Israel and the US should stop caring about what the UN or what some other winky dink countries think of us, and start doing what real governments should do and that is protect the people and the land. Giving up land for piece is the dumbest thing I ever heard of. I remember when Nixon gare Okinawa back to Japan, my uncles and dad (WW 2 vets) were steamed but good.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2007, 05:01:22 PM »
China.

Just what i was thinking!

Nothing beats the discipline and conduct of the Chinese/ Japanese or Koreans they are ruthless and determined.

I reckon china is planning to take the world by storm, first by its development and industry and then by other means......

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2007, 10:38:50 PM »
You are all wrong about the IDF training. A very close friend of mine who just turned 21, left a few months ago from NY to join a very elite combat unit in the IDF. I talk to him a lot and he tells me all about the training. They absolutely do not send kids into battle with a few weeks training. They training is at minimum quite a few months and that is breathing and living it 24/7. It's not exactly leaving in the morning to take classes at college. I do agree with everyone that the IDF is wimpy today. That is not due to the technical abilities of the military which is as strong as it ever has been. It is because the kike animals who run Israel have the army on a leash. If Chaim was PM you could be sure that the IDF as it is today would be the most powerful army in existence.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2007, 10:40:53 PM »
Whay about the german army ?
Isnt it the strongest army in europe ?
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2007, 10:41:22 PM »
Chaimfan, I think this is the only issue we disagree on. I am happy it is something as minor as this. The main thing is that we agree that muzzies need to die a humiliating death. I believe if you said a few weeks ago that we should have shvartzas shipped from the bronx and harlem into gaza to rape the arab women, the outcry wouldn't of been so strong.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2007, 10:41:58 PM »
The German army doesnt exist. It is a has been.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2007, 10:45:21 PM »
The German army doesnt exist. It is a has been.
One of the three best tanks in the world is german.
their army is pretty strong .

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2007, 01:22:10 AM »
Once, when Spain was the world's Superpower, a state of hostilities came into being between Spain and England.

Spain possessed the mightiest military power in the world...The Spanish Armada...the largest seafighting power ever known...considered invincible and undefeatable.

The Spanish Armada sailed to attack England and invade.  England was in no position of military strength against such an invasion.

A severe unexpected tempest arose at sea as the Spanish Armada neared the coast of England, and the entire Spanish Armada was destroyed and sunk to the bottom of the sea.

In the years following, England built up her sea forces, and soon ruled the world as The British Empire.

"Man plans; G-d laughs"
-----------------------------------------
Sixty years ago, the Nazi Military War Machine, built up by Adolph Hitler, shocked and held the entire world paralized with fear.

The German Army was "unstoppable"..."undefeatable"..."invincible"..."state of the art"..."the finest men with the finest machines"...

Hitler invaded the USSR, his War Generals assuring both himself and Germany that "Russia would be defeated within two weeks."

In actual fact, however, the outgunned and overpowered Soviets bunkered down, held out, and literally crushed the Wehrmacht at Stalingrad, leaving Germany's entire eastern front wide open and exposed to the massive Soviet invasion which soon thereafter followed.

The Third Reich's "Impenetrable Fortress Europa" found itself penetrated by Allied Forces at Normandy Beach, and British, American, French forces, all outgunned with a less modern war machine than had the Nazis, soon finished off The Nazi Reich.

"Man proposes, but G-d disposes"

And so forum friends, now you all know who has the most powerful army in the world!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2007, 01:24:09 AM »

The panzers in WWII were the best in the world too, and yet the Hun animals lost that war.  ;D

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2007, 01:28:45 AM »
Massuh, the Russian Nazis would have all died in the stalags if it weren't for Lend-Lease and massive shipments of American steel, aluminum, fuel, rubber, and so many other vital building blocks. Those primitive Mexicans of Eurasia didn't have a pot to piss in when Hitler initiated Barbarossa. THE UNITED STATES BEAT THE NAZIS, AND NOBODY ELSE!

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2007, 01:56:43 AM »

The panzers in WWII were the best in the world too, and yet the Hun animals lost that war.  ;D
Because they were fighting VS Soveits tanks and Allys thanks in the same time, thets why germany loost at WWII.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2007, 02:04:39 AM by Dexter »

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Joe Schmo

« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2007, 02:03:35 AM »
China.

Offline Eitan

• Junior JTFer
  • Kahane was right
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2007, 09:34:25 AM »
china

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2007, 10:29:43 AM »
CF:  "...Those primitive Mexicans of Eurasia didn't have a pot to piss in when Hitler initiated Barbarossa. THE UNITED STATES BEAT THE NAZIS, AND NOBODY ELSE!..."

CF, I hereby nominate you as a member of the Society for Historical Revisionism.

No need for you to read any books!

You just go on and write history according to the way YOU wish it to be!

Which, by the way, is in perfect accord with the Historical Revisionists who all claim that there was no Holocaust and that WWII had nothing to do with Jews.

I also feel you should be appointed Chairman of the History Department at some prestigious University, so you can "revise" college history texts, perhaps also purge all official war documentation not in accord with "your official version of history".

I guess I better not tell you the FACT that the reason for the "Berlin Airlift" was to prevent the literal starvation of the citizens of "West Berlin" (seems they didn't have a pot to piss in after the Red Army crushed them and rolled over them), which was the resultant AFTERMATH of the fact that the USSR had already invaded and seized half of  Germany, and had completely conquered and surrounded all of Berlin.

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2007, 11:19:01 AM »
I cant pick one army, but the IDF is lost and most US soldiers are immoral. They are great, powerful armies, but they are lost. they need new leadership.