Author Topic: The Lubavitch Rebbes Zionist Mission  (Read 2060 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
The Lubavitch Rebbes Zionist Mission
« on: July 16, 2012, 01:13:52 AM »
This afternoon I spent two hours learning with one of my favorite Chabad Rabbis some of the issues which have been troubling me. I was shown a plethora of correspondences which the Rebbe had with great Rabbis around the world. It was evident to me that the Rebbe was greatly respected by virtually all Zionist Rabbis in his lifetime.

The Rabbi loaned me a video from which I excerpted the following video which I posted on youtube. There are some other portions I may post at a later date... These include meetings with Begin, Sharon, and Netanyahu.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: The Lubavitch Rebbes Zionist Mission
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2012, 01:53:23 AM »
The Rebbe's response to the foul Camp David meetings and his opposition to giving an inch of Jewish land to our enemies who seek our destruction.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2012, 02:41:10 AM »
Arik Sharon talks about his meeting with the Rebbe. Unfortunately Sharon was not able to stand as strong as he needed to stand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2012, 03:08:03 AM »
One more this evening. Here is Bibi talking about his meeting with the Rebbe...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2012, 12:33:25 AM »
Here is an incredible story of how the Rebbe supported teaching Torah in the Soviet Union at a time when Jews were oppressed. The penalty for teaching Torah at the time was banishment to Siberia. This clip includes an intimate story with Golda Meir and war in the Golan heights.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2012, 12:44:41 AM »
Just found this clip which gives a better insight to the Rebbes view of the arabs today...