Author Topic: While our soldiers die by the hundreds...  (Read 1531 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
While our soldiers die by the hundreds...
« on: June 30, 2007, 07:46:57 PM »
... it's good to know that Bush's real war continues unabated.

American Soldiers Charged With Killing Iraqis

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070630/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq_soldiers_charged

Prior to the launch of The Bush's treasonous farce in the former Babylon, I would have said that at least the U.S. military isn't as self-hating and wickedly perverse as the IDF. Now I take that back. I think that in Dubya's twisted war against America's bravest, we've now exceeded the suicidal masochism of Israel's military by leaps and bounds.

I really think that Jorge and his crony generals and JAG prosecutors will face greater torment in hell than garden-variety killers like Jeffrey Dahmer, Ted Bundy, or the Iraqi "insurgents". The latter three are simply insensate beasts. Jorge and his depraved fellow tyrants are truly the worst traitors the history of the world has ever known.

JORGE THE WAHHABI WIGGER BUSH, YIMACH SCHMO VE ZICHRO!  >:(
« Last Edit: June 30, 2007, 07:49:05 PM by C.F. »

newman

Re: While our soldiers die by the hundreds...
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2007, 09:27:47 PM »
These idiotic politicians think that if they sacrifice a few of their own soldiers for alledged war crimes the moslems will like us........crazy!

Israel gives the arabs control of the temple mount thinking the arabs will stop hating them...........meshuganah!

NYC enacts rediculous affirmative action and PC laws thinking the schwartzas will start acting like human beings.............cuckoo!

This is all part of a cycle of post-war western insanity. Maybe Hitler had a secret chemical weapon we didn't know about that turned people into lunatics and he managed to deploy it before he was defeated. There's no other explaination.