Author Topic: Obama Will Destroy America and Israel  (Read 515 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Obama Will Destroy America and Israel
« on: August 13, 2012, 04:02:21 PM »
This video very clearly expresses how Obama is a destroyer of Israel and America...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Obama Will Destroy America and Israel
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2012, 05:35:04 PM »
 :dance:

Excellent video. The orator is accurate in his description and details of these events past and present and is a very good friend of Israel and the Jewish people.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2012, 05:50:09 PM »
Great video!
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2012, 07:29:29 PM »
I was trying to point out the very same details but not many want to listen to me. Majority think that muslims are killing muslims and that is a good thing for Israel. Recent events in the Middle East can not be worse for Jewish people. We are talking about an army of mujaheddin fighters taking over entire governments around Israel. Who pays for all this support? Saudis. Do not fool yourselves, Israel was much better off with Assad and Gaddafi in power. I am not saying they are some kind of great friends of Israel but they provided some sort of stable government. 

Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2012, 08:42:08 PM »
I was trying to point out the very same details but not many want to listen to me. Majority think that muslims are killing muslims and that is a good thing for Israel. Recent events in the Middle East can not be worse for Jewish people. We are talking about an army of mujaheddin fighters taking over entire governments around Israel. Who pays for all this support? Saudis. Do not fool yourselves, Israel was much better off with Assad and Gaddafi in power. I am not saying they are some kind of great friends of Israel but they provided some sort of stable government.
Quite true... The entire situation now is far worse than it was before.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years