Author Topic: Forum activities  (Read 1671 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Forum activities
« on: July 24, 2012, 04:02:13 AM »
I've been wanting to say this for a while, though I am worried that I'll be treading on thin ice, so before I begin allow me this:

This forum is a fantastic source of actual information and has certainly exposed me to things I would have not otherwise.

That being said, there is no motivation or evident challenge for the average web surfer to stay with the forum, other than hate for islam or a thirst for knowledge, which is necessarily complemented by patience and the willingness to keep looking.

The other issue is that all you can know of a person is from their posts. As a matter of fact, without them they are nobody here, and with a single one, it defines the attitude others will have towards him, because all of him that exists is what is just said. Some people might be wrong about most things, but have some information of use.

As for useful information "a disorderly mob is no more an army than a heap of building materials is a house". The first part was addressed though limited, through I'm sure fantastic JTF meetings and banning muslims and libtards, but this information here is a heap of building materials that need to be organized and hammered together to create something that really does something for anybody.

Proposal: Create editable charts, lists, and historical texts from forum information, that anyone can edit (though they must still be banable).

This includes "enemies of America" "enemies of the American way" "anti-Israel religious groups", catchy essaies/ historical texts such as "the sixth Israeli war known as the "peace-process"" and give a historical shpeal about it, a list of those involved, those who opposed it and the catastrophes of the expulsions, etc. Categorizing and exposing beliefs of each muslim group would instantaneously refute the cries of "racism" against JTF, because its scientific now, not just "saying the whole group is bad because one bacha bazi was sodomized at 10 before being busted out of the mental hospital to blow up a maternity ward", which of course is easy to refute, but liberals run when they're told they're wrong, so they need something to come to these conclusions on their own.

A big one for me is a dedicated section to post, expand on, and debate Kahanist policies. There has to be a place where all our political debates will have any use, rather than being endless conversations that few read after the first day. They of course first need to be listed an debated upon as to resemble the policies that Kahane held, and then perhaps made to fit with the current political situation (or explain how they will be applied in it), and other points added if necessary, such as what would be the relationship between a Kahanist government and farmers, silicon valley, or heavy industry (that last one clearly tax incentives would be given to encourage, from his speeches).

Kahane said that this is primarily an ideological movement, and I understand this, because if his facts were understood by all politicians, they could still be devoutly left or right or any party and still address the concerns that people would have. Hiding, like saying "oh, if the liberals also knew we wanted to do this, they would do their best to stop us from earning power" is insane. They will try regardless. Kahane, may he rest in peace, wouldn't just want journalists and commentators as his followers. We could together write a book of the modern political atmosphere that the best writers today couldn't pull off, and the money could fund more work. I think the television broadcast you had before brought a lot of credibility to the movement, but T.v. isn't the only place to be heard, and certainly not the right place to search for people interested in ideology or any thought at all.

This place could easily, with not one word added, be used to create a list of irrefutable statistics, historical documents, and profound pro-Western & Israel books. Stats and history can be editable by non-members, a great way to make newcomers feel part of JTF, and books by older members. Forums have a habit of being racist, geek forums, or just a general waste of time, and certainly the reputation they have in the minds of newcomers will not encourage them to see this as a movement, but just a forum. They were also much popular in earlier days, but have made room for wikipedia, facebook, and blogs.

Facebook is a great but disgustingly controlled area, and nobody takes blogs seriously, or do so with a serious grain of salt, and don't consider it to be viable information, so books and stat-backed charts and lists are the way to go. A list of Muslim companies/ groups involved in subverting America, how, what and why they do it, and the names off key persons and dirt on them goes a lot longer than even a book saying "muslims are trying to take over America", because more people will read it, and is also easier to point things out in and discuss them.

Some people posted and discussed the MM video about bad colleges. Academia is still good. If you don't like what liberals are doing with it, write the history of left-wingism from a conservative, or even neutral, if you bring up all the gory facts, position.

If people gain prestige from publishing through JTF (who can maybe do it through WND), there will be extra reason to join.

When listening to Kahane speeches, the one thing that saddens me, is the unshakable feeling that he had so much more left to say, that you can almost tell he wanted to. Lets be that voice, but not a lost one in the cyber-space desert.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Forum activities
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2012, 06:30:51 AM »
I have an idea, lkz.  How about you be in charge of that project? ;D
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2012, 06:53:15 AM »
LKZ you could create a wiki for us if you want to.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2012, 08:54:34 AM »
I have an idea, lkz.  How about you be in charge of that project? ;D

I second that motion.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2012, 03:03:36 PM »
Ok we'll for sure I'll start it off, but a book that takes me two years to write takes 5 of us two months, I'll start making topics and organizing after work today. I still need a place to post it that people can actually see, not just a thread. It wouldn't be that much coding either, and some source could be copied of wikipeida.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2012, 04:57:45 PM »
I second that. that's a great idea. go ahead and start it . get to work
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 07:59:31 PM by angryChineseKahanist »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2012, 07:14:14 PM »
Good ideas, LKZ. 

Perhaps one part of the wiki could be dedicated to the phony "peace process."  Another page could be the real history of Israel."  Then we could have a page with links to other like minded sites like Masada2000, JDL UK, and others. 

We might also want to have a link to Amazon where people can buy Rabbi Kahane's books.  I think we can do some kind of affiliate deal with Amazon where JTF gets a percentage of each sale, but I'm not sure. 

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2012, 11:46:31 PM »
Good ideas, LKZ. 

Perhaps one part of the wiki could be dedicated to the phony "peace process."  Another page could be the real history of Israel."  Then we could have a page with links to other like minded sites like Masada2000, JDL UK, and others. 

We might also want to have a link to Amazon where people can buy Rabbi Kahane's books.  I think we can do some kind of affiliate deal with Amazon where JTF gets a percentage of each sale, but I'm not sure.

Sites are lovely. They don't have the same viralness that visual things that get shared in an email or a social media message like stats (ex. top 11 reasons why Muslims are winning the 6th war against Israel, known as the peace process), charts (ex. a comparative analysis between how many (/the types) of human rights abuses were committed vs. how much they complained about Israel, with Muslim countries (and add European violent crime (rape, attacks on civil servants, terrorism, etc.) statistics vs. their complaining in the UN about Israel), books (title: Freedom survival guide: How to save western civilization) and all these other pretty little things that get people to say "I love this book/picture/thing" instead of "well I think I agree with this guy, but I'm not like him".

As for rabbi kahane's books, they're great. But a political ideology that will only ever have one person that understands it to the point that he can expand and go into greater depth on the reasoning why the ideology exists, can't last. Certainly this is not the case, and therefore thought of why what he said applies and would work ever more today and is equally necessary, for survival reasons and to better satisfy the will of the people the land rightfully belongs to, and for saving the Jewish people whose religion, homes, political freedom, and very identity is being washed out by leftist traitors. The many religious justifications for a Kahanist government Muman comes up with would be a book on its own, and key points in a new book of Kahanist philosophy (who, if I could see anything wanted other Jews to think like him, and the key word is think) would not only be interesting to religious people, but provide quick fundamentals that even seculars can accept as "part of their identity".

As for the peace process, calling it a war automatically interests people for some reason. I had something I was going to say about that...

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2012, 12:02:04 AM »
By all means, we should include images. 

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2012, 12:39:04 AM »
By all means, we should include images.

Then I'd love to help, but I'm still on the interactive part for the site, and literature for the educated, the people you need if you want change.

People learn plenty from what you have already. If one thing, however, was learned from the Joshua Rosenburg types and all the other trolls that I apparently am, is that boring people like to be heard, and when they are, it's a great emotional experience that can go either way, but it ends up making buzz. Throw them a bone and they could love you for it. The forum serves this purpose, but is limited. What is the competitive added-value that the forum provides for being heard here vs. elsewhere? It seems an offensive insult, that really someone is just trying to get a splash of fame and don't care information wise about what the forum offers, but its one of the first things that will go through someone's head when going through a site. New york times offers viewers, facebook offers customizable viewer bases, blogs offer the potential for the whole world, but only that segment of it that will search matter relating to its topic.

And many people don't like to read on the internet. It hurts their eyes, or they aren't familiar with computers, or they use it at work so much they don't want to for leisure. Many people also only are interested in things of apparent outward credibility. Books, documentaries, and complete information sources, like not just the terrible things about muslim culture, but mapping the whole culture with weird [censored] like if you leave your shoes out front, it means you won't stay the night, but if you take them off inside, you do, when you cross one leg on top of the other its a sign of disrespect, and especially all the even slightly good things you can find about their culture, and when you make it into a complete informative book on Muslim culture, which Arabs always water down, it won't be emotional like women escaping from muslim countries stories, or angry and scary like stories of rapes and terrorism, I'll be downright freaking eerie, because with one thing people say "how can it be so bad its 2012", but if you show them really how this all fits together and works as a hellish knock-off of a society, they will write their own Masada 2000's.

Commies aim for the poor and emotionally swayed, which may or may not explain why you have encountered so much resistance. Speak the educated folks' language in their "forums" (which are books and educational material and philosophy texts) and you force the system to address you or become irrelevant, which is how ideas become mainstream.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
    • KrumTheBulgar (YouTube)
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2012, 01:00:31 AM »
Which JDL are we associate with and which ones not?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2012, 02:56:03 AM »
Ooh why the United States and Canada needs a Kahanist Israel is a good one too    :)

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2012, 06:55:59 AM »
In the Hebrew forum we have a section called "Hayamin Haamiti Library" and it is a place to file posts and threads that are particularly informative and high quality.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2012, 07:09:59 AM »
keep up the good work LSD
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2012, 08:03:26 AM »

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2012, 08:49:02 AM »
I would love to get section about economics and social issues in America and around the world: poverty, crime, democracy and others. I think that Brian could greatly contribute to that section as well. We must address poverty because every 6th child in this country is starving. 
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2012, 02:23:36 PM »
In the Hebrew forum we have a section called "Hayamin Haamiti Library" and it is a place to file posts and threads that are particularly informative and high quality.

Are there any in english?

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2012, 04:35:57 PM »

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2012, 12:33:34 AM »
There so much I wouldn't know without JTF - - - politics, history, everything - - - we really do need to implement some sort of an archive. We should start with Middle East (focus on Israel), and then have information on key Israeli political figures from the past to the present. Once we present the war between Israel and the Muslim world using pure historical fact, people will be able to see the truth for themselves. Nobody will be able to find the truth without JTF, I know I wouldn't have been able to.  Of course, this is a huge job, requiring time and knowledge of many, many things, which I hope one day that I will have. I think we should start with something along the lines of this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Arab-Israeli_conflict and mix in a little bit of this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wars_involving_Israel. Eventually we could include things on the U.S., but let's face it: Israel and the Jewish people is priority #1, and I think Rav Kahane and Chaim would agree.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2012, 12:40:11 AM »
There so much I wouldn't know without JTF - - - politics, history, everything - - - we really do need to implement some sort of an archive. We should start with Middle East (focus on Israel), and then have information on key Israeli political figures from the past to the present. Once we present the war between Israel and the Muslim world using pure historical fact, people will be able to see the truth for themselves. Nobody will be able to find the truth without JTF, I know I wouldn't have been able to.  Of course, this is a huge job, requiring time and knowledge of many, many things, which I hope one day that I will have. I think we should start with something along the lines of this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Arab-Israeli_conflict and mix in a little bit of this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wars_involving_Israel. Eventually we could include things on the U.S., but let's face it: Israel and the Jewish people is priority #1, and I think Rav Kahane and Chaim would agree.

dude finally someones hearing me there's a million in insightful books here and many, many new insights once we start putting this together. You market 'em right and there's your ten million for doing basically what you were trying to do in the first place. Nobody here wants to read in between the lines with what I'm saying.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2012, 12:43:29 AM »
And after I could write a biography of what it's like to be two separate trolls at the same time and me, while addicted to acid. Even the stories you come up with are big sellers.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2012, 12:47:40 AM »
So far I have seen a bunch of talk.

Last year I proposed writing a weekly newsletter for JTF and I asked for volunteers. Nobody volunteered so I put together my own newsletter. I will post a link to the page in this post....

What I am saying LKZ is that if you want to do something you most probably will have to demonstrate that you can do it yourself. I don't quite understand yet what you are proposing here. The forum is an excellent way to have productive discussions on a variety of topics. Printed books are not so popular today. If you are proposing a Wiki page that too can easily be set up {I run several Wiki servers as a part of my job}.

I still think a weekly newsletter which could be sent to a mailing list which people could easily sign up for. My proposal was that the newsletter would not concentrate so much on Kahanism but more on right wing issues of interest to Jews. A pro-Israel, pro-Chaim Ben Pesach, and essentially a Kahanist newsletter which would not appear as such to the uneducated.

But I would be interested in whether you can demonstrate what it is you are proposing.

See all 7 pages at this link : http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,59051.msg531037.html#msg531037

http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,59051.msg531037.html#msg531037

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2012, 01:03:17 AM »
And after I could write a biography of what it's like to be two separate trolls at the same time and me, while addicted to acid. Even the stories you come up with are big sellers.
I said I'm sorry!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2012, 08:45:21 AM »
I don't know. I'm just really ignorant and uneducated when it comes to these things. I ask a lot of questions that may seem basic to others, but I trust only JTF.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2012, 07:36:17 PM »
Ok I'm working on something (I'm up too three jobs right now, and finding it hard to think in any way but emotionally when I come back, but weekends...) I'm not into the newsletter idea really; everything helps, but that's sort of typical, it really anything new, or extraordinary and creative, although I'm sure the articles therein could surely be.

It's more to politicize the forum; I'm scouring the Kahane speeches and books to make an "in a nutshell" statement of Kahanist beliefs, and to logically explain the "peace in the middle east" rhetoric as simply a sly form of Jihad today, and why there will be war regardless of any occurrence, and why a strong Kahanist government is the requirement for the survival of the Jewish people, and peace in Western society.

Since the forum seems to believe this, I'll also give a shot at presenting the problems identified by this forum in Europe, and explain how Kahanist principles in a right-wing European government is their only chance of survival. The forum provides plenty of sources, and I'll be writing an essay for each point of the Kahanism Today in a nutshell document, which will utilize sources from the forum to explain it. When I came here, well I knew nothing about what the majority of the forum believes, and though I was captivated by "they must go" and soon learned everything I could about Kahane and the truth behind the problems and their solutions in Israel from this and other sites, it was especially difficult for me to fit in at first, since I knew nothing of the ideology.

The books, sites made by JTF and videos provide everything you could need to know about the forum on their own, but it's more of a "de-programming" style, while I am trying to write this in a more academic style, that can be debated.