Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 462 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: August 19, 2012, 08:08:50 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 03:18:49 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Flying pigs moment: check out Newsweek's cover
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2012, 08:45:05 PM »
I am sure Newsweek is doing this as a trick... like they did with the global warming myth page... and then when you look at the issue in depth... its all about how global warming is real.

I'm sure the article says that Obama isn't leftist enough... and Mitt is of course not an option either.

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2012, 09:57:48 PM »
I think Briann may be right. All the Michael Moore types have been expressing their heartbrokenness  over Obama's first term claiming he's a corporatist/wall street puppet in sheep's clothing.
Quote from: Michael Moore
Well, it was either that or he actually believed in a lot of what they believe in. Goldman Sachs was his number one contributor, and the first thing he did was appoint these two guys, Larry Summers and Tim Geithner, to run our economic policy here. And these are guys that were completely in the pocket of Wall Street. So he set out right from the beginning — I mean, Wall Street set the tone and set the policy.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/10/26/michael-moore-obama-first-term-heartbreaking/

I'm glad they feel betrayed. It's hilarious.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 10:16:04 PM by DeathToIslam1776 »

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2012, 07:56:37 AM »
If only this were true.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2012, 11:26:16 AM »
Great now, when will the sick self hating jews ever get a clue about this guy?!