Author Topic: When is the Ask JTF July 01 podcast going to start?  (Read 2262 times)

newman

When is the Ask JTF July 01 podcast going to start?
« on: July 01, 2007, 09:31:24 AM »
Isn't it overdue?

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: When is the Ask JTF July 01 podcast going to start?
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2007, 09:55:29 AM »
Isn't the thread usually locked before the show starts?  It's not locked so it seems like it hasn't started yet, too bad.  I've never been this anxious for an Ask JTF show, I'm literally craving it.  I'll speculate and say that Chaim is delaying the show because it's an important show and he's thinking about what he's going to say and what points he's going to bring up.  Even if it's a bit late and Chaim has to prepare a bit more for it, it will be a great show so it's worth it.  I have a feeling that today's show is going to be spectacular.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

newman

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2007, 10:00:01 AM »
Isn't the thread usually locked before the show starts?  It's not locked so it seems like it hasn't started yet, too bad.  I've never been this anxious for an Ask JTF show, I'm literally craving it.  I'll speculate and say that Chaim is delaying the show because it's an important show and he's thinking about what he's going to say and what points he's going to bring up.  Even if it's a bit late and Chaim has to prepare a bit more for it, it will be a great show so it's worth it.  I have a feeling that today's show is going to be spectacular.

Hang on to your kippa, it's gonna be a bumpy ride today. ;)

newman

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2007, 01:26:57 PM »
Any chance of the show running before we all die of old age?

newman

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2007, 01:57:20 PM »
It went out Sunday morning (US) last week.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2007, 02:23:00 PM »
The July 1st Ask JTF thread has just been locked.  Does that mean that recording is going to start soon?  What's the typical amount of time that it takes from the end of recording to the posting on the site?
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2007, 06:43:46 PM »
Patience is a virtue!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2007, 08:47:24 PM »
I need my chaim fix now!!!!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2007, 09:29:39 PM »
I am super curious as to how Chaim will address this weeks happenings. I am sure he will handle it in a brilliant way.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2007, 10:31:39 PM »
Jimmy do you or anyone else have an estimation of when it will be up? I want to know if I should stay up to download the program or wait till tomm afternoon.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/