Author Topic: Michelle Obama: If You Elect Mitt Women Will Die From Cancer  (Read 572 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Michelle Obama: If You Elect Mitt Women Will Die From Cancer
« on: August 16, 2012, 08:16:01 AM »
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/08/michelle-obama-if-you-elect-mitt-women-will-die-from-cancer/

First Lady Michelle Obama told supporters tonight at a fundraiser that if you elect Mitt Romney women will die from cancer.

Who knew that cancer would emerge as a leitmotif of the Obama campaign? First Lady Michelle Obama is the latest to invoke cancer on the campaign trail, but she did so to tout Obamacare rather than attack Mitt Romney directly.

“But this election is also a choice about the health of our families,” Mrs. Obama said at a fundraiser this evening. “We all know these stories — the grandparents who couldn’t afford their medications; the families going broke because a child got sick; the woman dying of cancer whose insurance company wouldn’t cover her care. And let me tell you something, that’s what kept Barack going day after day.”

Moments later, she asked (without naming Romney), “Do we want these reforms to be repealed? Because there are those who do. Or do we want the people we love to have the care they need? That’s the choice we face.”
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Michelle Obama: If You Elect Mitt Women Will Die From Cancer
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2012, 08:48:45 AM »
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/08/michelle-obama-if-you-elect-mitt-women-will-die-from-cancer/

First Lady Michelle Obama told supporters tonight at a fundraiser that if you elect Mitt Romney women will die from cancer.

Who knew that cancer would emerge as a leitmotif of the Obama campaign? First Lady Michelle Obama is the latest to invoke cancer on the campaign trail, but she did so to tout Obamacare rather than attack Mitt Romney directly.

“But this election is also a choice about the health of our families,” Mrs. Obama said at a fundraiser this evening. “We all know these stories — the grandparents who couldn’t afford their medications; the families going broke because a child got sick; the woman dying of cancer whose insurance company wouldn’t cover her care. And let me tell you something, that’s what kept Barack going day after day.”

Moments later, she asked (without naming Romney), “Do we want these reforms to be repealed? Because there are those who do. Or do we want the people we love to have the care they need? That’s the choice we face.”
I honestly hope the long armed orangutan continues flapping her filthy mouth on the campaign trail... She is really sickening to watch speak... I have even been told by some black folks that she is sort of big and ugly... I tell them its not her looks that bother me its her nasty mouth... Honestly if they put her in a gorilla cage with all the others they would have a hard time figuring out which one to let out... Since the shvartza Presidents health care mandates have started kicking in my medical insurance premium has gone higher and the co-payments have increased... Where they payed 100 percent of hospital stays before they now pay 80%... Possibly the long armed orangutan can show me in gorilla math  just how I am better off now than I was before.   
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2012, 11:13:54 AM »
See, Keep telling the big lie over and over and eventually people will believe it. This is what Hitler did.  Mitt Romney is not a felon and did not cause this woman to die from cancer.  This is so rediculous only an insane person would believe it!  The real felons are in the White House!

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2012, 11:21:53 AM »
 :o What?!

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2012, 11:56:41 AM »
So right after we got that brilliant statement about chains from Biden, we get this dumb ugly ape?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2012, 05:12:25 PM »
Who gives a crap what that chimp says?

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision