Author Topic: Are the Jews genetically more intelligent than others?  (Read 9038 times)

Offline Carlyle

• Full JTFer
Are the Jews genetically more intelligent than others?
« on: October 01, 2006, 03:21:54 AM »
The achievements of the Jewish people have been very remarkable. 23% of American Nobel Prize winners have been Jews although the Jews are only 2% of the US population. How can this be explained?
Scientists have explained this with the fact that the average IQ of Ashkenazic Jews is 116, much higher than the global average. Many scientific studies have shown that IQ is largely genetically determined.
Divine inspiration is hardly the source of the Jewish success as non-religious Jews have also done well.

Here you can see a detailed explanation how the higher Jewish IQ means that so many Nobel laureates and other very intelligent successful people are Jewish:
http://www.lagriffedulion.f2s.com/iq.htm
http://www.lagriffedulion.f2s.com/ashkenaz.htm
http://www.lagriffedulion.f2s.com/dialogue.htm

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Re: Are the Jews genetically more intelligent than others?
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2006, 01:03:20 PM »
Good post, Carlyle.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2006, 02:14:56 PM »
The real reason is given in Genesis 28:14 Almighty G-d said to Jacob, the Father of all Jews (12 tribes):

"Your descendants shall be as the dust of the earth; you shall spead out to the west and to the east, to the north and to the south. All the families of the earth shall bless themselves by you and your descendants"

Carlyle, Jeffguy and I discussed this in detail before you joining this forum. 

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=60.0
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Carlyle

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2006, 07:44:21 PM »
I believe that the explanation is not found in Genesis. In the Middle Ages the most intelligent Christians typically became priests who were not allowed to marry. However, Jewish rabbis raised large families. The daughters of wealthy Jews were often encouraged to marry scholars. Gradually the Jews became more intelligent than Gentiles on average.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2006, 12:02:57 AM »
YAKOOB, THE DERANGED NIGRA EVIL MAD SCIENTIST FROM THE TIMES WHEN ALL OF THE WORLD WAS PERFECT AND NIGRA, CREATED THE WHITE MAN BY ACCIDENT IN A TEST TUBE.

THIS, OF COURSE, IS A FACT AND CAN NOT BE DISPUTED.

THEN, YAKOOB, WANTING TO MAKE "WHITEY" JUST SMART ENOUGH TO BE THE BEAST OF BURDEN FOR HIS BLACK MASTERS, DECIDED TO SPOON FEED THE "WHITEY" THE ALMIGHTY NIGRA GENETIC INTELLIGENCE PASSED DOWN TO HIM BY THE "KINGS AND QUEENS" OF "MOTHER" AFRICA!

THE INTELLIGENCE GENES WERE KEPT IN A SPECIAL TEST TUBE LABELLED "SMARTS".

SUDDENLY, "JEW", THE DEMON WHO HAD MADE UP HIS MIND TO TRY AND "TAKE YAKOOB'S PLACE" IN THE GREAT NIGRA HIERARCHY, RAN INTO YAKOOB'S LABORATORY, SNATCHED THE TEST TUBE OF "SMARTS" OUT OF YAKOOB'S HAND, AND DRANK ALL OF THE GENES!

THE EARTH IMMEDIATELY BECAME A TERRIBLY DANGEROUS PLACE...SO MUCH SO THAT YAKOOB HAD TO JUMP INTO HIS SPACE SHIP KNOWN TO US AS "THE MOTHER SHIP" AND ORBIT THE EARTH CONTINUOUSLY UNTIL HE COULD BEAM UP THE REV. ELIHAH MUHAMMAD, BROTHER MALCOLM X, AND SOON THE REV. "CALYSO LOUIE" LOUIS FARRAKHAN.

NOW COMES THE INTERGALACTIC WAR BETWEEN SPACE NIGRAS AND THE DEMON JEW WHO STOLE THE GENETIC INTELLIGENCE JUST SO THE NIGRA WOULDN'T HAVE ANY!

OF COURSE, THIS DOESN'T MEAN EVERY JEW...JUST THE INTERNATIONAL DEMON JEW WHO DISAGREES WITH REV. FARRAKOON.

NOW YOU KNOW THE SCIENCE BEHIND THE STOLEN JEW GENETICS-BASED INTELLIGENCE.

NEXT WEEK:  THE SCIENTIFIC REASON BEHIND WHY ALL RACES EXCEPT THE NIGRA RACE TALK FUNNY AND CAIN'T PRONOUNCE THE WORD "AXE"; AS IN "I B AXIN U".

Offline Carlyle

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2006, 12:05:41 AM »
Eh, why did you post that Afrocentrist BS?

El Cabong!

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2006, 12:38:50 AM »

Take it easy, Carlysle, Massud is a comedian. It's all tongue-in-cheek. He was just making fun.

Offline Carlyle

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2006, 12:42:39 AM »

Take it easy, Carlysle, Massud is a comedian. It's all tongue-in-cheek. He was just making fun.
:D :D

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2006, 09:25:12 AM »
Poorer and relatively less intelligent Jews from Europe were totally wiped out by the Europeans' Holocaust.  So the Euros are today relying on Jewish genius for directing their G-dforsaken little continent.  That is poetic justice.

Offline Carlyle

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2006, 06:35:57 PM »
Poorer and relatively less intelligent Jews from Europe were totally wiped out by the Europeans' Holocaust.  So the Euros are today relying on Jewish genius for directing their G-dforsaken little continent.  That is poetic justice.
Hardly. In my country there are only a thousand Jews and the Jews have never been in a strong position. Before the Holocaust the Jewish influence was strong but Hitler all but destroyed the Jewish people.

El Cabong!

« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2006, 11:41:37 AM »
If I can recall from history classes, I think it's the Jews of European descent who immigrated to America who made the advancements in nuclear technology?

Offline Carlyle

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2006, 11:46:52 AM »
If I can recall from history classes, I think it's the Jews of European descent who immigrated to America who made the advancements in nuclear technology?
Yes though they more accurately fled the Nazis. Many Gentiles were also among them, including Enrico Fermi who was married to a Jew.

Offline jewishron

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2006, 01:51:09 AM »
I dont think genetics has anything to do with the overwhelming jewish influence on all the great advances in medicine and science. I believes it comes from a cultural upbringing that stresses education and family unlike most other cultures 

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2006, 02:03:07 AM »
I dont think genetics has anything to do with the overwhelming jewish influence on all the great advances in medicine and science. I believes it comes from a cultural upbringing that stresses education and family unlike most other cultures 

I believe it has to do with the soul.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Carlyle

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2006, 07:09:36 AM »
The intellectual achievements of converts and self-hating Jews (like Bobby Fischer) have also been remarkable. That's why the genetics is probably the biggest factor.

Genetics explains also the behavior of other races. For example, blacks who have been adopted by upper-class Whites behave just like other blacks when they have grown up.