Author Topic: What kind of terrorists are these in the U.K  (Read 2938 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
What kind of terrorists are these in the U.K
« on: July 02, 2007, 05:37:24 PM »
Doctors who are terrorists there all doctors :o
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline JTFSupporter

• Junior JTFer
Re: What kind of terrorists are these in the U.K
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2007, 05:48:00 PM »
So much for the argument that education makes the difference between a madman and a normal decent person. You've heard it I'm sure... "all they need is some education!". What about A.Q. Khan as well?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2007, 06:12:16 PM »
It still doesn't make them very good terrorists! They failed completely, thank God!
 Next they'll be using stethoscopes to strangle people!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2007, 06:13:44 PM »
It still doesn't make them very good terrorists! They failed completely, thank G-d!
 Next they'll be using stethoscopes to strangle people!
LOL LOL When my doctor puts the tongue depressor in my mouth i fell like i'm choking
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2007, 06:25:24 PM »
I was going to make a thread on this but you beat me to it mord.  There are so many terrorist doctors, it's a strange phenomenon.  Bin Laden's #2 is a medical school trained doctor, there are plenty of terrorist doctors who are tied to the radical Islamic medical school that he went to.  The medical schools in the Muslim world are like terrorist training grounds, all the terrorists want to be doctors.  My Fakestinian friend wants to go to medical school but he's not a terrorist at least not that I know of.  With the Muslims everything is upside-down for them, babies are soldiers, doctors enjoy killing people etc. etc. etc.

By the way these doctors aren't from the U.K. one is an Iranian Kurd and the other is an Iraqi I believe. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2007, 06:33:59 PM »
I was going to make a thread on this but you beat me to it mord.  There are so many terrorist doctors, it's a strange phenomenon.  Bin Laden's #2 is a medical school trained doctor, there are plenty of terrorist doctors who are tied to the radical Islamic medical school that he went to.  The medical schools in the Muslim world are like terrorist training grounds, all the terrorists want to be doctors.  My Fakestinian friend wants to go to medical school but he's not a terrorist at least not that I know of.  With the Muslims everything is upside-down for them, babies are soldiers, doctors enjoy killing people etc. etc. etc.

By the way these doctors aren't from the U.K. one is an Iranian Kurd and the other is an Iraqi I believe. 
Kurd usually aren'nt fundementalists

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2007, 06:36:02 PM »

Neither are doctors! :laugh:

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2007, 06:40:57 PM »

Neither are doctors! :laugh:
good point

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2007, 06:59:45 PM »
Che Guevera was a doctor