Author Topic: Obama's Crime Against Humanity—Infanticide (Warning Graphic Scene towards End)  (Read 10574 times)

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Last Edit: September 14, 2008, 11:26:56 PM by Mishmaat »
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
  • Down with Islam, Self-Hating Jews and Jew Haters
    • Arutz Sheva 7 Israel National News
Obama the baby murderer.  If he becomes (G-d forbid) "president for life", he will be sure to abort all his opponents the way he did to these babies. 

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
This video is shocking.  I wish more Americans could see this video to know what Obama has done on this legislation--The Born Alive Protection Act. Whoever harms one of these little ones, (in God's Eyes)  might as well have a boulder around his neck and sunk into the ocean. These are crimes, terrible sins in God's eyes.  Babies left to die........He is a monster....What must it have been like for Jill Stanek to watch this going on???  I don't think I could contain my wrath....

D.S.

Offline Diomedes

• New JTFer
MONSTROUS! Barack Obama is a man of sin and G-d will judge him according to his deeds on the Day of Wrath.
Great is the fear of God; through him the world turns.
He established the mighty plains, the face of the earth and the sky above.
Foolish is he who fears not his Lord: death catches him unprepared.
Blessed is the humble man: mercy comes to him from heaven.
God gave man a soul because he trusts in His strength.

-From the Anglo-Saxon poem, "The Seafarer"

Offline Israelmybeloved

• New JTFer
There's nothing that escapes the eyes of G-d.  The lack of fear of G-d in Obama will be judged eventually -- only this gives me consolation.

Offline Sirbata

• Junior JTFer
Video removed....  any other links?

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Oh no. I'm too late.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline freedomannie

• Full JTFer
OBAMA DOES IT AGAIN!
GITMO JIHAD FIASCO: THIS IS ISLAM

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2009/05/protecting-islam.html

THIS VIDEO IS VERY ****GRAPHIC****. THIS VIDEO IS VERY ****GRAPHIC****. DO NOT WATCH IT IF YOU ARE EASILY SICKENED. This is Islam.

Why is Obama betraying our soldiers? Why is Obama, President of these United States, betraying America and protecting Islamic jihad?

Obama Administration to Release Bin Laden Associate from Gitmo
I am in love with Light as it has brought the curtains back from the darkness...i will always be free with the truth i now know and my heart is forever changed...I thank G-d for the light! <3 Always

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline john.dane

• Junior JTFer
WOW i always thought your hatred of obama was for stupid reasons but after seeing the vid (not the one on the link it was removed a simeler one) i now know where you guys are coming from i watched the vid and nearly cried i realy hope america sees sense and gets him out next term

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
The worst of all is that Osama Barack Bin Laden contributes conquests that weren't shitlamic to the quranimals!  >:( >:( >:(

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
I don't even want to get started on this guy.......scum of the earth needs taken out now because of all the damage he has done so far, next term will be too late!
I will NEVER submit to islam, I will be beheaded first!!!
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline Natan

• New JTFer
i was late as well :|
I come from Yamit

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
Obamas family celebrating his victory in the last elections:
  :::D

Offline Serbian_Son

• New JTFer
i just saw that video and it's just a lot of clips taken out of context to make him seem like some sort of islamophile or muslim (this is ridiculous).

surely the americans here can see what he's doing and the effective strategy american foreign relations is utilizing today in regards to muslims...

If it wasn't for our word, what would we stand upon Murat?

Offline OnceNDone

• Junior JTFer
I'll have to dig through my Emails one day, there was this 3 year old boy in some Muslim country, I think it was Syria or somewhere? He stole a single loaf of bread, and according to sharia law he had to have his hands crushed. They got a car and drove over his lands, I couldn't believe it. I almost fainted.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
I'll have to dig through my Emails one day, there was this 3 year old boy in some Muslim country, I think it was Syria or somewhere? He stole a single loaf of bread, and according to sharia law he had to have his hands crushed. They got a car and drove over his lands, I couldn't believe it. I almost fainted.
I wish we could do that to some of the criminals in America, this nice, nice doesn't work and you can be sure this boy will never steal another thing in his whole life.

Offline [email protected]

• New JTFer
 The evil isn't the President, the puppet master is who must fall, at all costs

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
The evil isn't the President, the puppet master is who must fall, at all costs

To get off topic.  Why is your screen name your email address?
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Jima

• New JTFer
In the 7th century when Islamist took Jerusalem from the Byzantines  their  culture flourished by assimilating Greek and Jewish customs, arts, science and philosophy. They translated a lot of the surviving papyrus's from ancient articles from the library of Alexandria into Arabic. Their exploits where to concur destroy, massacre relentlessly and try to force people to become Muslims. Turks devastated what was left.... If you read Euclid's translation of his works and Archimedes proofs they were written in the form of a mathematical alphabet....algebra is just a simplified version of mathematical proofs of finding unknowns already used. The Muslim invasion of the middle east and Constantinople made all the intellectuals of the day Jewish and Greek flee to Europe for safety. Tell me what scientist of the middle ages and renaissance period ever referred to actual Arabic scientific information other than what had already been translated form lost scrolls.

We are giving murderers credit for what....,...

Jima

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
In the 7th century when Islamist took Jerusalem from the Byzantines  their  culture flourished by assimilating Greek and Jewish customs, arts, science and philosophy. They translated a lot of the surviving papyrus's from ancient articles from the library of Alexandria into Arabic. Their exploits where to concur destroy, massacre relentlessly and try to force people to become Muslims. Turks devastated what was left.... If you read Euclid's translation of his works and Archimedes proofs they were written in the form of a mathematical alphabet....algebra is just a simplified version of mathematical proofs of finding unknowns already used. The Muslim invasion of the middle east and Constantinople made all the intellectuals of the day Jewish and Greek flee to Europe for safety. Tell me what scientist of the middle ages and renaissance period ever referred to actual Arabic scientific information other than what had already been translated form lost scrolls.

We are giving murderers credit for what....,...

Jima

In case you haven't looked around, that wasn't us, it was mentally deficient liberal historical revisionists. And muslims giving themselves credit, because the less you have to be proud about, the prouder you act.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge